Rush Limbaugh NFL bid in jeopardy

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Limbaugh has the Midas touch; the NFL would be looking a gift horse in the mouth if it doesn't accept him.

Last edited:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
No drug dealers. The NFL doesn't need that headache. They are profitable enough. They don't need a deal with the devil.

I don't think the NFL cares much about their moth?? :lol:

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
I heard that some NFL team is owned by some RAPPER.

Now, if anyone IS RACIST, it is any and all the rappers.

If they can own an NFL team, why not Rush Limbaugh?

The original post quotes all the allegedly objectionable quotes by Limbaugh, that according to the politically correct people deem racist. Show me why?

And the fact that Irsay objects to Limbaugh is the height of hypocrisy. This bastard stabbed the good people of Baltimore in the back and moved the Colts out of Baltimore under the cover of darkness.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Limbaugh was a very entertaining and valuable part of a football broadcasting team, until one of his perfectly true statements were taken out of context and with maximum possible malice was declared RACIST by people who by definition, are far more racist than Rush Limbaugh.

Well, he quietly resigned. No use trying to piss against the wind, you only get wet.

The fact that Rush Limbaugh is not on an NFL broadcast team, while the racist hate monger, illiterate and pompous Keith Olbermann is, is truly a joke.

Rush LImbaugh has enough money, enough knowledge and expertise in football to, make any team he owns a serious contender.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
They don't care if he can make a team a contender. They don't want idiots like him mouthing off as an NFL owner.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I imagine there would be quite a few NFL players who would not want to play there, if Rush were part owner.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
"I'm glad his tirade about McNabb is coming back to roost."

Quote the "tirade" and explain WHY is it racist!!

He basically said the league wanted a black quarterback and alleged the only reason McNabb was playing was because of his skin color, not his skill. What a load of bs from effin racist prick.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He basically said the league wanted a black quarterback and alleged the only reason McNabb was playing was because of his skin color, not his skill. What a load of bs from effin racist prick.
When did McNabb win the Superbowl? Doug Williams did.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"They don't care if he can make a team a contender. They don't want idiots like him mouthing off as an NFL owner."

Idiots will always be idiots. Luckily, they are in a minority, lead by backstabber Irsay.

"I imagine there would be quite a few NFL players who would not want to play there, if Rush were part owner."

Idiots will always be idiots. Again, luckily they are in a minority. (NO pun intended). If they don't want even the hope or the chance of a Super Bowl Ring, pi$$ on them, let them play for Al Sharpton.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Here's five reasons why they don't want him:

1. I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.
  2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
  3. Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.
  4. They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?
  5. Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller).
All quotes from Rush. Best o luck douche bag...:lol:

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I heard on CNN that many of the team owners are Republican, many are conservative. Blacks have no objection to them. But they have said they cannot tolerate drug addict Limbaugh.

It only shows how odious, how repulsive, Limbaugh’s views are regarding blacks, that the blacks, who normally don’t object to a conservative Republican owning the team, don’t want drug addict Limbaugh to own one.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

The NFL strongly enforces its drug laws. Convicted Limpy would not make it as a player for his drug addiction. He should not get any special treatment just because he's wealthy.

NO DRUGGIES IN THE NFL!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''while the racist hate monger, illiterate and pompous Keith Olbermann is, is truly a joke''

LOL! You obviously were looking in mirror when writing that one.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
A lot of old school thinkers believe blacks aren't smart enough to be starting QB's.