I really mean this, Pole Dancing Should Be An Olympic Sport.

Pole Dancing a Sport.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
If I had a daughter I'd support her in anything she wanted to do!
Besides, in the Olympics, it would be tastefull, and give people a feeling of National Pride.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Are you kidding?, how many girls would love too see guys do a poll dance on T.V. instead of a dirty old Bar!
Think about it.

SCB

Electoral Member
Feb 21, 2008
ontario, canada
Start it as male only and see how far it goes.

It wouldn't go far at all...men don't have enough "pole equipment" to work with...not to mention, you would see a lot of men passing out all the time, to much blood running to the head...trying to keep their "poles" upright!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It wouldn't go far at all...men don't have enough "pole equipment" to work with...not to mention, you would see a lot of men passing out all the time, to much blood running to the head...trying to keep their "poles" upright!
Oh yeah...I could see women lining up around the block to enter the "shave the Turkish team" fundraiser.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Pole Dancing...Full Contact Lawn Bowling...Freestyle Jell-O Wrestling....
It's time to inject new life into the Olympics and boost it's ratings and
advertising potential so that the Olympics Games become a self-funding
enterprise with real cash given to the athletes for training so that they can
truly be the best in the world, and not potentially just the ones that have had
the best access to funds to train.

rufus

Electoral Member
Mar 7, 2009
Let's see... It requires skill, strength, dexterity, timing, concentration and let's not forget, artistic interpretation.

I say, it's got Olympic qualifier written all over it.

I think you are absolutely right. Even in my prime when I went to the gym 3 times a week I couldn't do what these girls can do.

sirlorenzo

Electoral Member
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto
Its really just another...much sexier style of gymnastics. Olympic sport all the way. And finally an olympic sport that women would excel at over men.

bluedog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2009
Nebraska
Its really just another...much sexier style of gymnastics. Olympic sport all the way. And finally an olympic sport that women would excel at over men.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Then the "homosexuals" would only want or demand their own horizontal pole rights, you know that.

Hedonism, especially that includes Sodomy is not going to be accepted worldwide, as of yet, at this point in time. Thank God.

OmiL.
Thank God :fish:

The Muslim Nation will NOW show us the way!
Till we get it BACK together! Get control of ourselves.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I had a gf quite a while back that was an exotic dancer. She was a pretty good dancer. Used to get about $350 a day for a wage and then up to about $800 for tips per day.
My husband has a different idea of what pole dancing is. He poles, I dance. lol

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
What do you mean finally? I have yet to see decent male synched swimming, hoops, balance beam, etc.