Super Bowl

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Anyone just see Journey knock the doors off of that tailgate party? They were awesome.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
My heart is with Arizona too, especially Kurt Warner. Truly a fine gentleman.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
My dad and I only watched the tail end of the game, and we were glad that we did! Wow! What a game! I thought for sure that Arizona was going to win after the Pittsburgh player took that stupid holding penalty which ultimately forced them to punt the ball and give up the touchdown! What a play for the Pittsburgh player to catch that ball and keep both feet touching the ground before going out of bounds.

A close game that could have gone either way.

I'll bet the player that took the penalty at the end(the one that basically was the catalyst for Arizona scoring their final touchdown) is buying the offensive players a meal shortly, otherwise he probably would have been run out of town for causing them to lose the game.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Cards came up just a bit short. Too bad as Larry Fitzgerald is a legend in Gopherland. His dad is a very distinguished sports writer and is one of this area's solid citizens.

Kurt Warner is all class. He reminds me of Johnny Unitas.

Kudos to Pittsburgh for the Bowl win.

And by the way, Pittsburgh is home to Unitas, Joe Montana, and Dan Marino. No city in the USA has produced more winning quarterbacks.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Earlier in the evening, we had turned the game on to see what the score was. We had just seen Pittsburgh get an interception and return it all the way from almost their own endzone to score a touchdown! I had thought for sure that they would blow out Arizona after that(thinking that Arizona would crack under the pressure from something like that), but I was obviously proven wrong. I terrific ending to the game. It was very exciting!:cool:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The last play of the second half was a killer. Instead of being up 4 Arizona was down 10. They sure made a great comback but fell short to a pretty good team.

Springsteen was excellent.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
The last play of the second half was a killer. Instead of being up 4 Arizona was down 10. They sure made a great comback but fell short to a pretty good team.

Springsteen was excellent.

I'm assuming you meant the last play of the first half?;-):p:lol:

I only saw the first minute or so of the Springsteen show. I guess I should have kept it on.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I turned it on simply so I could watch Springsteen. My wife and I kicked our daughter off the couch, and cranked up the volume.

"What time is it, Stevie?"
"It's BOSS TIME!!"