Is this Tiger Woods guy any good?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I think he has a direct phone line to God, or else he's pretty damn good.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
He is amazing! I was quite impressed when I heard him comment on his chip shot from the bunker yesterday that went into the cup after a litte bounce... He said "It was just plain luck.."

His skills are delightful to watch and I hope his knee injury can be mended to keep him entertaining us with his masterful game.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Ya Mikey, the end of yesterday's round was pretty impressive. How he has the nerves to sink a putt like he did on 18 today, who knows. Should be an interesting playoff tomorrow.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
By the way, he birdied eighteen to force sudden death and then won the US Open. Just another day in the life of Tiger.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I feel so lucky to be able to see Tiger Woods from the beginning of his career all the way
through, (i'm sure I will still be here), as he is amazing, and on top of that, he is a real
nice guy, and modern guy, a cool guy, everything the kids need to get them out to the
golf course, to see if they can be 'just' like him.
And, the amount of money he puts into 'his target' program, allows kids from all sorts of
'inner city' areas to play golf and feel good about themselves. Good for him. The more
tournaments he wins the more kids are helped.

That shot he hit from the fairway bunker today, was unbelievable, similar to the one he
did some years ago, that they show often.

I was a little worried for a short time toward the end of the tournament, as it seemed like
it was getting away from him, but the par 5 18th did it for him, then the first play off hole
Rocko got into trouble.

Rocko Mediate made the u.s. open better too, as he golfed great and he also is a real
cool guy, with a great personality.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I feel so lucky to be able to see Tiger Woods from the beginning of his career all the way
through, (i'm sure I will still be here), as he is amazing, and on top of that, he is a real
nice guy, and modern guy, a cool guy, everything the kids need to get them out to the
golf course, to see if they can be 'just' like him.
And, the amount of money he puts into 'his target' program, allows kids from all sorts of
'inner city' areas to play golf and feel good about themselves. Good for him. The more
tournaments he wins the more kids are helped.

That shot he hit from the fairway bunker today, was unbelievable, similar to the one he
did some years ago, that they show often.

I was a little worried for a short time toward the end of the tournament, as it seemed like
it was getting away from him, but the par 5 18th did it for him, then the first play off hole
Rocko got into trouble.

Rocko Mediate made the u.s. open better too, as he golfed great and he also is a real
cool guy, with a great personality.
I am in total agreement.
Yet his greatness begs the question: will he want to or be able to overtake Sam Snead as the winningest golfer of all time?