Flames come back

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The Calgary Flames were down by three goals in about the first three minutes of the game tonight. I just about gave up on them. I switched to something else and I was checking back to see what was happening every few minutes. Anyway, the Flames came back with four unanswered goals to win the game 4 - 3. Usually a 3 goal lead in the play-offs is pretty safe. Not this time.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The announcer was saying an early 3-0 lead is often dangerous. It gives the leading team too long to sit back and play defensive rather than aggressive.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
We came home, and it was allready 3-0 San Jose. But then came the huge hit, then the
turnaround.
San Jose are the biggest team in the league, and very talented.

What a noticed tonight, I also noticed with San Jose last year in the playoffs, and the year
before, when Edmonton beat them out, then went to the finals.

Even Joe Thornton seems to back off, and become intimidated. They should be going all
the way this year, they have the team to do it, but I wonder about them, again, we'll see
if they can bounce back, but I hope not, I want Calgary to win this series.

GO FLAMES GO

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I thought the Flames were a different team after they got their first goal. They seemed to come alive and at times they were all over the Sharks. I now think they can win this series.