Barry Bonds

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
As of tonight Bonds is 2 home runs away from Hank Aaron. With all the controversy over his alleged steroid use, something that has never been proven, how do you feel about him breaking the record?

Personally, I feel he deserves to be recognized for his accomplishment like anyone else would be. If they have something on him, bring it on.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
There is no way that Barry could get as big as he is now without artificial help. Therefore, I think that he should get an asterisk(if he gets it at all) beside his name when he breaks the record. What does it say when Hank Aaron won't even be there when he breaks the record? If he had any respect for Barry, he would be there. Respect has to be earned, and with Barry's attitude it certainly has not been earned in this case.

In all honesty, I believe it will be proven that he was(is) on steroids.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If that's the case why don't the ban him from baseball before breaking the record? If it's impossible it's impossible - isn't that proof enough?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
As Ben Johnson said when asked about his steroid use, "Stereos? I didn't take no stereos."

Toro

Senate Member
Baseball is getting exactly what it deserves.

There is no other sport in North America where history means so much. Yet, the little men who run the sport today turned a blind eye and have now tarnished forever what may be the greatest record in all sports, anywhere.

I have lost all interest in baseball. When they canceled the World Series, with the Expos 6 games up on the Braves with 25 to go, that was the end for me.