I am going to cause trouble.

Orpheus76

Dec 17, 2006
Leaf Rapids, MB
I think the Ducks are going to take it.
I think both the Ducks and Sabres match up very, very well but Buf. can't compete with Pronger & Neidermeyer on the backend.
But who really knows, eh?
The league is so hard to predict now. If the Penguins get in...who knows what Crosby & Malkin could do?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
If Vancouver ever finds a way to develop their scoring touch, they will be hard to beat. One thing that might help is a big winger with a scoring touch and the size and strength to park himself in front of the opposing goaltenders and poke in a few rebounds....his name wouldn't have to be Todd...:rolleyes::smilebox:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The ghosts of hockey past will make this the season of the Habs.

Dalreg

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2006
Saskatchewan eh!
No trouble here. They have as good as shot as any other team right now. No one has be eliminated from the playoffs yet and no one has locked a spot as well.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
The Buffalo Sabres are going to win the stanley cup.

We would have agreed with that statement at the beginning of the season, but I see that they
have some weaknesses, sometimes they just seem to "lose" it, so I wonder about them now.

But, they sure are an exciting team to watch, such speed and talent, good team.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I think the Ducks are going to take it.
I think both the Ducks and Sabres match up very, very well but Buf. can't compete with Pronger & Neidermeyer on the backend.
But who really knows, eh?
The league is so hard to predict now. If the Penguins get in...who knows what Crosby & Malkin could do?

that's right, and of course, "injuries" play such a big part in the outcome, as was the case last year
with Buffalo, as I think they would have won the playoffs.