What About Them Oilers

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
By-pass surgery anyone??

My God, Edmonton must have hit a half dozen posts and crossbars in the third period. The stupid ref didn't help either. Twice down five on three in the last 6 or 8 minutes, shit, the ref"s brother in law must have money in the Ducks.

If Edmonton wants me to keep watching, they have to supply the nitro and the tranquilizers.

:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Re: RE: What About Them Oilers

FiveParadox said:
What sport are they from?

ah Five, yer cute!

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
oh dear. I'm sorry Five, thought you were kiddin'! Yes hon, hockey....

I'm not a huge fan - usually - haven't watched a regular season game in years, but our team - Oilers made it to the playoffs, and tonight's game was a BIGGIE - takes them into the final series for the Stanley Cup... It's literally impossible to live in this city and not get caught up in the frenzie - the streets are wild right now!

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
RE: What About Them Oiler

Ugh..johnny utah..i can't beleive you find that stick creature hot. I need to locate this woman and give her a burger or something. How does she not break during sex???

K..seriously..im all happy for the Oilers but it took me two fucking hours to get home today because of the bozos on whyte ave/jasper ave. I just want this fucking thing to end already.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
Re: RE: What About Them Oilers

Kreskin said:
That was an exciting game. The best I've seen this year.

I would have to say game 3 was the best game I seen this year, it was amazing when peca went in for that breakaway....

go oilers

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
Re: RE: What About Them Oiler

Semperfi_dani said:
Ugh..johnny utah..i can't beleive you find that stick creature hot. I need to locate this woman and give her a burger or something. How does she not break during sex???

K..seriously..im all happy for the Oilers but it took me two *censored* hours to get home today because of the bozos on whyte ave/jasper ave. I just want this *censored* thing to end already.
It seems to be getting out of hand, i dropped by the Blue Mile hours later and it wasn't fun as there's trouble makers who are drawn to gatherings like that to destroy property, cause mayhem and chaos those are not real Fans..

That girl is a babe..
:p

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Re: RE: What About Them Oiler

Semperfi_dani said:
Ugh..johnny utah..i can't beleive you find that stick creature hot. I need to locate this woman and give her a burger or something. How does she not break during sex??? .
:lol: :lol: :lol: somebody had to say it!!

Semperfi_dani said:
K..seriously..im all happy for the Oilers but it took me two *censored* hours to get home today because of the bozos on whyte ave/jasper ave. I just want this *censored* thing to end already.

well Semperfi, last night my son predicted near-rioting on the streets given that it was a Saturday night and the biggie of the win. I said "Oh no son, they'll get rowdy, but they'll keep it in check"
Was he ever pleased to call me to the tv just now for the news report on the activities on Whyte Ave last night. I'm rally sorry to see the glory the Oilers are bringing to our city being smeared by the stupidity and destruction of those people. 9 fires had to be put out fer gawd's sake! 2 store front windows smashed, and nothing but destruction and mess left in the wake of it all. Ryan Smyth asked very nicely for the fans to keep it positive. I hope they listen - the Stanley Cup games are gonna suck if Whyte Ave has to pay a price like this for every game the Oilers win.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
The Best series so far was against the Red Wings, nothing has come close to those over time games yet..