Fox Reporter Fired For Dissing Them Ones

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Foxxy blond doesn't know when to shut up....

Emily Austen, a 27-year-old Fox Sports Reporter, was fired today after making insensitive remarks about Mexican, Jewish and Chinese people.

On the 35-minute long broadcast, Austen said a number of terrible things that you can watch above. She called Kevin Love a “little bitch” multiple times, said she “didn’t even know that Mexicans were that smart,” talked about how the “Chinese guy is always the smartest guy in math class,” and after one of the gibbering morons next to her said Jews were stingy, she told stories about “the way I used to talk to the Jews in Boca” when she was a waitress.

“The way I used to talk to the Jews in Boca. I just didn’t care,” she said. “They would complain and b***h about everything. I gave a guy, delivered his beer, and he was complaining to me that there was too much head. I knew that he was a stingy a** and he wasn’t going to give me a tip.”

Early Friday, Fox Sports sent out a statement regarding Austen.

“We were made aware that Emily Austen appeared in a social media video unaffiliated with FOX Sports in which she made insensitive and derogatory comments. She was not speaking on behalf of Fox Sports, nor do we condone any of the statements she made in the video,” Steve Tello, the network’s senior vice president, said. “Emily has been advised that her comments were unacceptable, and she is not scheduled to appear on any upcoming Fox Sports Florida or Fox Sports Sun broadcasts.”

The writing may have been on the wall even before the statement. At the end of the show Thursday, host Dan Katz joked, “we might have to hire you because you’re gonna get fired.”

Fox Sports Reporter Fired After Racist, Anti-Semitic Comments | Variety