Arizona Cardinals.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
All my life I've wanted my home town to win it all. A few years back they almost did if not for those infernal Steelers. Don't know why I'm posting this but who cares. GO CARDINALS

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

defo one of the koolest kats in the NFL ~ gets that from his dad Larry, Sr who is one of the most respected indy sports reporters around

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Go Cardinals!

I don't know why you posted it in Troubleshooting.....I moved it to Sports....seems more appropriate.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
That Steeler's win was glorious wasn't it?

Go Steelers.
Go Seahawks

I don't have anything against the Cardinals but I don't see them winning it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Okay Arizona 40 Eagles 17. Division champions. Now they need to beat the Packers . Mixed feelings here been a packer fan since I'm a little boy.

You will likely get Packers or Vikings or Seahawks in 2nd round after bye assuming you are 2nd seed. Depends on who takes the North division and which one of them wins their 1st round playoff match (I see loser of division being #6 seed) so they will face again in 1st round. If visitor wins, you would get the Seahawks who will beat NFC East winner,

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Well of course they are.

I was asking about playoff predictions.
Check out Carolina's schedule. With the exception of Seattle and Green Bay, their opponents weren't all that impressive. I predict they will make it to the NFC championship game. If we ( Arizona ) make it as well, I think we will win. Hopefully. If Seattle makes it to the championship game, I think they will go to the Super bowl again. Green Bay is good but not good enough me thinks.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They have been soft the last couple of years in the playoffs. If they continue playing like they are in regular season, they will win. Just have to see it before I believe it.

They've had some close ones as of late against teams that aren't that good. They can't expect to get out of the NFC if they play like they did against the Giants and Saints.

Check out Carolina's schedule. With the exception of Seattle and Green Bay, their opponents weren't all that impressive. I predict they will make it to the NFC championship game. If we ( Arizona ) make it as well, I think we will win. Hopefully. If Seattle makes it to the championship game, I think they will go to the Super bowl again. Green Bay is good but not good enough me thinks.

Going 14-0 is impressive with any NFL schedule.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
They've had some close ones as of late against teams that aren't that good. They can't expect to get out of the NFC if they play like they did against the Giants and Saints.

Going 14-0 is impressive with any NFL schedule.
They should probably rest their regulars for the final 2 games. If they stay healthy, they're the favorite, If Newton get's injured, they're fvcked. Arizona is 12-2. That's pretty impressive as well.