NCAA March Madness 2012

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
NCAA March Madness 2012

NCAA March Madness

Spring break is here and so is NCAA March Madness where American college basketball is played and everyone can see the future seeds of the NBA

College basketball is the best games to watch just because the players try their best to show off their talents to the visiting NBA scouts.

As soon as the players get their multi-million basketball contracts the quality of the games go down just because they don’t have to work as hard.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Basketball is one of the least interesting sports to watch, either live or on tv. It makes golf look interesting. Don't know why this is, on the face of it, you'd think it would be interesting, but it's not.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Basketball is one of the least interesting sports to watch, either live or on tv. It makes golf look interesting. Don't know why this is, on the face of it, you'd think it would be interesting, but it's not.

There were sports I found extremely boring to watch until I bet on it and then it suddenly got interesting.

Golf I hardly ever watched until Tiger Woods started to play then that got interesting.