Bring back the Urinal Trough

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
And why not. Just keep your eye on the road and there isn't usually a problem.

This common sense also helps prevent uromysitisis poisoning. While the community and male-bonding aspects have yet to be proven, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. And you chicks are on your own I'm afraid.

ets fans just can't hold it in anymore – they want their urinal trough back. More than 230 people have signed an online petition urging MTS Centre to build better urinals for men.
Many fans say the lineups are so long they end up missing part of the game.

more from pisted-off Jets fans:

Winnipeg Jets fans call for return of urinal trough - CBC News

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Smart hockey fans use the mid-period time out for going, watch from the top of the aisle, then you wait for the next stoppage in play to sit down. Only true amateurs go to the can during the intermissions.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
And in the public school I attended as a child. Ahhh, the smells do bring tears to one's eyes. Ain't nostalgia grand?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
My first introduction to the troff-urinal was in an old pub in a small town Germany in the early sixties. All there was was a little trof right in the floor so every one just peed against the wall.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ah yes! The small of beer piss does bring a tear to one's eyes and a rumble from the gastronomic areas too.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I just remembered that old joke about johnny peeing his name in the snow. One of the guys said, "Johnny peed his name in the snow
again". The other guy said "yeah, but it is Mary's handwriting".

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
My first experience with them was a few months ago here in Melbourne, where most bars and such have them..... the company I work for which does vacuum forming makes them as well.... I don't get it and I certainly don't like them.... I'd rather wait an extra 10 minutes to pee than to stand there elbow to elbow with greasy unknown scabby people as their various levels of urine flow in front of me as I try to go at the same time.

Plus the smell of different people's urine mixing together is a real treat..... people thought male washrooms smelled bad now, cripes.

Hell, why don't we all sit along a long trough to take a dump in? Then we can just pass the toilet paper down the isle when needed.... mind the e. coli & extra bits of curly hair.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I tried to talk my wife into letting me put one of these in the Rec-Room. I mean it's a great way to keep traffic down during parties and get-togethers and keeps us guys from peeing behind the shed.

She said, "No."

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
They should just whiz in the sink.

that's been done.

I use piss bottles, just like the Trailer Park Boys

So has that

When I was a kid (here he goes again) some folks put on a magic show at our local parish hall. After the show there were 3 pop bottles of yellow liquid sitting back stage............sans tops.

Bob thought they were lemon lime and was going to try one, but he got a sniff first. Damn it!! I told him it was probably lemon and lime.

The same magician got a bunch of us up on stage to "hypnotize" us. He got close and whispered that when he said "fall down" we were to sort of fall down and play a joke on the crowd. We all did it cept Bob. When it came his turn, he said......."you're nuts" to the magician and walked off stage...............Nearly collected some karma later.

By all means..............a trough..........brings back the good old hockey game.