Australian Open - Golf

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Tiger has the lead after 2 rounds. Will it hold or will he fold? Anyone's guess of course. I do sense that he isn't far off from being the old Tiger.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Tiger has the lead after 2 rounds. Will it hold or will he fold? Anyone's guess of course. I do sense that he isn't far off from being the old Tiger.

I watched some of it yesterday, just waiting for todays round to start soon, he looked very good
and could have been even lower.
I hope he gets his game back, that is all that is left from all of his dumbness of 2 years ago, and
its now time for his game to return, the tour needs that to happen.

He looks very fit, his injuries seem to be behind him now, there is no reason to flounder around any
longer.

I don't really understand why a golfer of his stature had to change his swing so many times, as it
takes months and months to acquire the new swing, and seems to be such a waste of his time, but I
suppose his answer to that question would make sense, but i've yet to hear why.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I do sense that he isn't far off from being the old Tiger.

Maybe he got a piece.

I don't really understand why a golfer of his stature had to change his swing so many times, as it
takes months and months to acquire the new swing, and seems to be such a waste of his time, but I
suppose his answer to that question would make sense, but i've yet to hear why.

Could be something to do with his age and injuries. My swing changed after a knee injury and again after a shoulder problem. At 47, neither are going to like they were when I was 18.