UFC 137 streaming live

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Diaz just beat the crap out of that little bitch Penn who then retired on the spot to Joe Rogan.

GSP will likely layeth a smackdown training session on Senor Diaz early next year.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
When Diaz used karate kicks it slowed down Penn and this enabled the Californian to use many strikes to wear down the very game Hawaiian. Darn good fight.

Vaessen

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2011
Are there working streams on here for every UFC event?

And this was not a good fight, depending on how you look at it. Diaz fought how he needed to win. Penn just doesn't have the gas tank to do what he needed to do to win this fight. GSP is goign toabsolutely run roughshod over Nicky. that fight will be a blowout. Nick can't handle good wrestlers with top position grappling games and GSP is the best MMA wrestler in the sport and is a legit bjj black belt. He's going to beat Diaz within an inch of his life superbowl weekend

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
GSP is angry as hell that Diaz disrespected him and basically begged Dana White to give him Diaz in his next bout ..

Vaessen

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2011
GSP is angry as hell that Diaz disrespected him and basically begged Dana White to give him Diaz in his next bout ..

Diaz has ducked every wrestler that he could have possibly faced in the last several years since leaving the UFC when he did. He ducked Woodley and Hieron in strikeforce. And with good reason. He was destroyed by diego sanchez and karo parysan. he is not a good enough wrestler to handle guys. He's good off his back but it won't matter against Georges. he's going to get beat up, and it won't be exciting. Pretty basic GSP performance.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Are there working streams on here for every UFC event?

And this was not a good fight, depending on how you look at it. Diaz fought how he needed to win. Penn just doesn't have the gas tank to do what he needed to do to win this fight. GSP is goign toabsolutely run roughshod over Nicky. that fight will be a blowout. Nick can't handle good wrestlers with top position grappling games and GSP is the best MMA wrestler in the sport and is a legit bjj black belt. He's going to beat Diaz within an inch of his life superbowl weekend

There are other sites that free-stream PPV events. I just find this particular one reasonably stable.

I would really enjoy seeing GSP finally go apeshit on someone but he's way too professional. His skill set and wrestling will ensure a legendary beat down though.

Vaessen

Nominee Member
Oct 30, 2011
There are other sites that free-stream PPV events. I just find this particular one reasonably stable.

I would really enjoy seeing GSP finally go apeshit on someone but he's way too professional. His skill set and wrestling will ensure a legendary beat down though.

It'll just be takedown, posture up, elbows, rinse and repeat for 25 minutes. It's too bad but he won't have to do anything else so he won't bother.