Winnipeg Jets Play First Season Game Today

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

Winnipeg have finally got their beloved hockey team back and fans will have one more thing to talk about the day after and maybe they will appreciate they're team a lot more like the Toronto Maple Leaf fans do with their team.

The big question is who will win the Stanley Cup first? Toronto or Winnipeg

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Winnipeg have finally got their beloved hockey team back and fans will have one more thing to talk about the day after and maybe they will appreciate they're team a lot more like the Toronto Maple Leaf fans do with their team.

I am exceedingly overjoyed for Winnipeg, I really am.

The big question is who will win the Stanley Cup first? Toronto or Winnipeg

Yeah, ok, you're not serious right?

The words "Toronto" and "wining the Stanley Cup" have less of chance of being in the same sentence together than "Rev. Phelps" and "perfoming a gay marriage ceremony".

Just sayin. ;)

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
he offed himself and took the cowards way out. Get over it.

You're a fcuking moron, in case nobody ever told you.

By the way, you're a fcuking moron.

Oh, also, in case you weren't told (although I expect your mother told you), you're a fcuking moron.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Dont let gerry get to you,I have known him a long time and he has allways been an asshole,but I used to give him credit for being smarter then this,just remember ger,being bi-sexual like you used to also be a social stigma but not a disease.
So you can freely tell anyone you enjoy smoking pole now but if someone says they need help they are cowards?
Me thinks your priorities are a bit screwed up.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
asking for help and working with it is not being a coward. Offing yourself is taking the cowards way out.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
asking for help and working with it is not being a coward. Offing yourself is taking the cowards way out.
And ignorance like yours on this subject implys that someone who end's their life is a coward,I guess it's not socially acceptable in your eyes for such a thing as mental illness to be classed as a disease,yet how long ago was it that being a homosexual and liking men was classified the same way? See where i'm going with this ger?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You go where ever you want randy, I really don't give a rats ass. I know exactly what being labeled a "fag" meant. I didn't go kill myself over it though. I'm right here being as big a pain in the ass as possible.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
You go where ever you want randy, I really don't give a rats ass. I know exactly what being labeled a "fag" meant. I didn't go kill myself over it though. I'm right here being as big a pain in the ass as possible.
Yes but some day you might be in the same boat,you wont have any control over it.

Very touching.Thanks Winnipeg!
Rick Rypien Tribute in Winnipeg 10/9/11 - YouTube

Very classy

And the truth about Rick.http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/a-big-heart-a-troubled-mind-131379493.html

Last edited:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yes but some day you might be in the same boat,you wont have any control over it.

Very touching.Thanks Winnipeg!
Rick Rypien Tribute in Winnipeg 10/9/11 - YouTube

Very classy

And the truth about Rick.A big heart, a troubled mind: Rick Rypien - Winnipeg Free Press

A wonderful story about rypien, everyone should read it, it is so warm and full of sincere caring for an
individual who was very troubled, and his troubles didn't go unnoticed.

He needed a wife and family, but first he needed to become healthy, that didn't happen, and its a shame.

A great tribute to Rypien, thanks for a good read.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

So, are you equating homosexuality with mental illness? You do know that Rick suffered from mental illness don't you? Are you actually saying that people with mental illnesses that make poor judgements are cowards that should be ridiculed?

I any event, it was a great day to have NHL back in Winnipeg, despite the score. The Jets will not only win the cup before TO but will become one of the model franchise in the NHL. Edmonton is in need of an arena and they should look at what TNSE has done and copy it.