Dalai Lama: Killing of bin Laden may have been okay

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
I actually expect a clarification from him about this, but for what it's worth...

Dalai Lama: Speaking at USC, Dalai Lama suggests he condones Osama bin Laden's killing - latimes.com

If you'd listened to him speak before, none of that would suprise you.

He also happens to have the most balanced explanation of why God would have presented himself to some as Buddha, to others as Krishna, to others as Christ...

This is how this generation's Dalai Lama thinks about the world. http://tunes.digitalock.com/rockinallovertheworld.mp3 <<- click to play

In order for him to have made responsible use of his position is as challenging as it is for Prince William to choose to be a proper example...

I JUST GOT AN IDEA!!!

Ooo I got a way to make a fortune investing in good the right way. It will be hard work and it might require its own stock exchange for people to invest, but man-oh-man... http://tunes.digitalock.com/thesebootsaremadeforwalkin.mp3 <-- click to play

I gotta think more.

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Thats pretty f*cked up. I highly doubt a guy who thinks killing mosquitoes or stepping on an ant is a sin would condone a blatant murder. I would really like to know what he said that was edited out right before the quote about counter-measures, or did you even notice the ... before the quote. An obvious attempt of MSM pawns to help justify and gain support for illegal ex-judicial assassinations as the new policy of the US govt.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Thats pretty f*cked up. I highly doubt a guy who thinks killing mosquitoes or stepping on an ant is a sin would condone a blatant murder. I would really like to know what he said that was edited out right before the quote about counter-measures, or did you even notice the ... before the quote. An obvious attempt of MSM pawns to help justify and gain support for illegal ex-judicial assassinations as the new policy of the US govt.

Indeed. Imagine a situation where people figure they have to lie to get ahead. It means they are admitting by virtue of their own action that they have unworthy talent: http://tunes.digitalock.com/rovingambler.mp3 <<-- click to play

Imagine working it into the conscience of the equation of your life that you can't win without cheating.

windowsillsound

Aug 22, 2011
Afganis blew up some ancient bhuddist scultures a few years back, tibet has zero interest in siding with the taliban. The dalai llama has to portray this.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Is it not permissible to commit an evil to prevent greater evil???

Bin Laden, while somewhat out of the loop, was still the leader of a group bent on great evil.

Personally, I'd have shot the fcuk simply for breathing my air. But I'm not the Dalai Lama.

I'm not even the Bi-weekly Lama.

:)

Oh right! You're one of those, aren't you???

Sorry, I forgot.

Here's your sign.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010