Religion - Questions

JLM
In matters like the holocaust the most accurate figures are the ones compiled closest to the time of the event as you have more witnesses, relatives etc. alive and with clearer minds. So I would think 1955 figures would still be fairly accurate.

gerryh
MHZ, take the holocaust and 9/11 to a different thread. Those that are not Christians, if you are just here to belittle and bash Christianity, take it somewhere else.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

In matters like the holocaust the most accurate figures are the ones compiled closest to the time of the event as you have more witnesses, relatives etc. alive and with clearer minds. So I would think 1955 figures would still be fairly accurate.

If you sit down and actually read the Red Cross report Mhz referenced. You will find all manner of errors, and reasons why their accounting is suspect.

It wasn't intentional. Just hindered by the fact that they didn't have as much as access as some people would like you to believe they did. Not even the Red Cross denies that. Just those that have hijacked their report for their own agenda's.

JLM
[QUOTE=MHz;1412020]Any sex outside of marriage is considered to be adultery.

QUOTE]

By some people.

lone wolf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

MHZ, take the holocaust and 9/11 to a different thread. Those that are not Christians, if you are just here to belittle and bash Christianity, take it somewhere else.

Well, that's sort of a problem there, Ger.... See, my baptism thing says Anglican, but I remember a lot more about United and I married a Catholic in a Presbyterian Church. I lost all that Sunday School BS about kind shepherds and persecuted Israel in a place called Golan Heights. That sort of made me question it all.

I can't call me atheist because I have faith that something looks out for me. Now, I like to call it luck. I once had less colourful adjectives for it. I believe there was a guy named Christ too. He dared to be different. They silenced him too ... but not the stories....

MHz

By some people.

When you pull the words out of the Bible the opinion expressed is God's. Who cares if you have some other version of what somebody thinks it means.

CDNBear
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

When you pull the words out of the Bible the opinion expressed is God's. Who cares if you have some other version of what somebody thinks it means.

The cable tutors the nearer calm. A bay compiles Mhz Bible. The tube reveals a fume. Mhz Bible associates with his blue expertise. The monarch pretends to be the whoop. The practiced bay taps the heroic worry.

MHz

Off topic is a right you reserve just for yourself and others is it?? Notice the trail that starts with you leading off with off-topic comments that ends up with Jews and WWII being mentioned. So really take the beam out of your eye before trying to work on my vision.

"so, Duncan's the murderer capital of the commonwealth eh."

"Yes, the largest contributor to the murderfest between 1914 and 1918."

"They supported it, they are just as guilty as those that pulled the trigger. How many 15,16,17 year old German children were killed for the glory of king and country."

JLM "But I suppose it would have been OK to let Hitler continue killing Jews (and other minorities) in gas ovens?"

MHz "That is not what WWII was fought over, most accounts say they weren't aware of that aspect until very near the wars end. Try to get a few facts right."

CDNBear

Off topic is a right you reserve just for yourself and others is it?? Notice the trail that starts with you leading off with off-topic comments that ends up with Jews and WWII being mentioned. So really take the beam out of your eye before trying to work on my vision.

"so, Duncan's the murderer capital of the commonwealth eh."

"Yes, the largest contributor to the murderfest between 1914 and 1918."

"They supported it, they are just as guilty as those that pulled the trigger. How many 15,16,17 year old German children were killed for the glory of king and country."

JLM "But I suppose it would have been OK to let Hitler continue killing Jews (and other minorities) in gas ovens?"

MHz "That is not what WWII was fought over, most accounts say they weren't aware of that aspect until very near the wars end. Try to get a few facts right."

Murder Joos agrees Mhz Bible. Mhz Bible samples Murder Joos with the chemist. A composer washes Murder Joos with a crushing owner. The culprit turns a genetics over the populated cave.

JLM

For fear of insulting some people I really have to question you on this, with all due respect I would think the opinion expressed would be that of shepherds, fishermen, gatherers etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Could lie mean fib?

Or prevaricate.

gerryh
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Well, that's sort of a problem there, Ger.... See, my baptism thing says Anglican, but I remember a lot more about United and I married a Catholic in a Presbyterian Church. I lost all that Sunday School BS about kind shepherds and persecuted Israel in a place called Golan Heights. That sort of made me question it all.

I can't call me atheist because I have faith that something looks out for me. Now, I like to call it luck. I once had less colourful adjectives for it. I believe there was a guy named Christ too. He dared to be different. They silenced him too ... but not the stories....

You are the only one that can say whether you are Christian or not. If you believe that Christ is the Son of God, died on the cross for mankinds sins, was buried and then rose and ascended to heaven. Then you have the basic beliefs of Christianity. Neither myself, or MHZ, or Herald can say you are not.

What I am asking, is basically the same thing everyone asks when it comes to veterans, dead and alive, and remembrance. It appears to me though that it's a one way street. People are expected to respect one way, but respect is not required the other way.

MHz

For fear of insulting some people I really have to question you on this, with all due respect I would think the opinion expressed would be that of shepherds, fishermen, gatherers etc.

You should study the book sometime for yourself. I'm not going to help you find anything specific but the ones you mention were given a 'task', that was one of being a Scribe to God, if you don't belive that, so what, maybe you are as naive about that books as you are about some things you assume you have accurate knowledge of.

So prove your theoiry or is that you whole proof right there in that one tiny statement. You promote you have some knowledge about certain things about events in and around WWII. The long article I left a link to by the Red Cross had an almost endless amount of info in it, if you read it one or two things would have stuck out, not one peep about the article, here is another one that is about something you promote as your base of facts. How many errors would the article below have in it?
The Nuremberg Trials (part 1)

The part below is from a link already posted, well short of the whole thing but it should give you something to rebuttal by providing a link, rather than some statement off the top of your head. I'm thinking you will pass on any meaningful reply that covers any point the two articles bring up that is against anything you hold as being a hard-fact.
'SIX MILLION' FALSEHOOD REJECTED

As for the fearful propaganda figure of the Six Million, Professor Rassinier rejects it on the basis of an extremely detailed statistical analysis. He shows that the number has been falsely established, on the one hand through inflation of the pre-war Jewish population by ignoring all emigration and evacuation, and on the other by a corresponding deflation of the number of survivors after 1945. This was the method used by the World Jewish Congress. Rassinier also rejects any written or oral testimony to the Six Million given by the kind of "witnesses" cited above, since they are full of contradictions, exaggerations and falsehoods. He gives the example of Dachau casualties, noting that in 1946, Pastor Niemöller reiterated Auerbach's fraudulent "238,000" deaths there, while in 1962 Bishop Neuhäusseler of Munich stated in a speech at Dachau that only 30,000 people died "of the 200,000 persons from thirty-eight nations who were interned there" (Le Drame des Juifs européen, p . 12). Today, the estimate has been reduced by several more thousands, and so it goes on. Rassinier concludes, too, that testimony in support of the Six Million given by accused men such as Höss, Hoettl, Wisliceny and Hoellriegel, who were faced with the prospect of being condemned to death or with the hope of obtaining a reprieve, and who were frequently tortured during their detention, is completely untrustworthy. Rassinier finds it very significant that the figure of Six Million was not mentioned in court during the Eichmann trial. "The prosecution at the Jerusalem trial was considerably weakened by its central motif, the six million European Jews alleged to have been exterminated in gas chambers. It was an argument that easily won conviction the day after the war ended, amidst the general state of spiritual and material chaos. Today, many documents have been published which were not available at the time of the Nuremberg trials, and which tend to prove that if the Jewish nationals were wronged and persecuted by the Hitler regime, there could not possibly have been six millions victims" (ibid, p. 125). With the help of one hundred pages of cross-checked statistics, Professor Rassinier concludes in Le Drame des Juifs européen that the number of Jewish casualties during the Second World War could not have exceeded 1,200,000, and he notes that this has finally been accepted as valid by the World Centre of Contemporary Jewish Documentation at Paris. However, he regards such a figure as a maximum limit, and refers to the lower estimate of 896,892 casualties in a study of the same problem by the Jewish statistician Raul Hilberg. Rassinier points out that the State of Israel nevertheless continues to claim compensation for six million dead, each one representing an indemnity of 5,000 marks.

You are the only one that can say whether you are Christian or not. If you believe that Christ is the Son of God, died on the cross for mankinds sins, was buried and then rose and ascended to heaven. Then you have the basic beliefs of Christianity. Neither myself, or MHZ, or Herald can say you are not.

What I am asking, is basically the same thing everyone asks when it comes to veterans, dead and alive, and remembrance. It appears to me though that it's a one way street. People are expected to respect one way, but respect is not required the other way.

Even with those beliefs the 2nd Law is right up there as being very important. The judgment of tha Nations (believer and non believer) in Matthew 25 is for 'Christians' alone. The 7 letters show there are two kinds, some that obey God and others that fall short. That is not atheists and others, this verse says who they are. Most Churches preach that if you join that Church you are guaranteed a spot in the 1,000 years. It's bull**** about having a spot in the 1,000 years, what isn't bull**** is that they will have a place in the Kingdom of God, everybody born had a non revokable ticket to get into the new earth. If you don't believe that show me something other than an opinion .

Lu.6:46
And why call ye me,
Lord,
Lord,
and do not the things which I say?

1Pe.4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God:
and if it first begin at us,
what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
1Pe'4:18
And if the righteous scarcely be saved,
where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

You think you are so ****ing smart answer the two questions in the two verses from Peter.

gerryh
+1

You think you are so ****ing smart answer the two questions in the two verses from Peter.

I will not answer anything that you request.

The way I see it, like Herald, you judge and you nor Herald have the right to pass judgment.

MHz

I will not answer anything that you request.

Keep your trap shut then, all the time.

The way I see it, like Herald, you judge and you nor Herald have the right to pass judgment.

You have more important things to do if you are still in the RCC anyway, clean out your own leaven.

1Co.5:6
Your glorying is not good.
Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

Find the verse that says I have to associate with liars, Newver mind your Church wouldn't be able to say this passage with a straight face.

1Co.5:9
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
1Co.5:10
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world,
or with the covetous,
or extortioners,
or with idolaters;
for then must ye needs go out of the world.
1Co.5:11
But now I have written unto you not to keep company,
if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator,
or covetous,
or an idolater,
or a railer,
or a drunkard,
or an extortioner;
with such an one no not to eat.
1Co.5:12
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without?
do not ye judge them that are within?
1Co.5:13
But them that are without God judgeth.
Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

gerryh
+1

That won't be happening any time soon, and you will soon discover that.

MHz

That won't be happening any time soon, and you will soon discover that.

Your post was the first and last clue needed. lol

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Point - I stand corrected - Thank you, poor choice of words on my part - If they with this opinion of Christianity, harass, deny employment, refuse to rent an apartment etc - Then it would meet the standards of discrimination would it not?

Of course.

Quote:

Point And I do agree with your statement but I also consider these persons to be intolerant

Quote:

lack of toleration; unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect contrary opinions or beliefs, persons of different races or backgrounds, etc.

Just my opinion

How exactly is it intolerant though?

And I don't know what you did with the quotes but somehow it totally broke the forum. I keep trying to combine those two quote boxes but it's seemingly impossible.

CDNBear

Neither myself, or MHZ, or Herald can say you are not.

The major differece being that YOU don't judge. The other two do.

But that won't stop the religion of atheists from lumping you in with them.

I'm so glad I grew out of that.

You should study the book sometime for yourself. I'm not going to help you find anything specific but the ones you mention were given a 'task', that was one of being a Scribe to God, if you don't belive that, so what, maybe you are as naive about that books as you are about some things you assume you have accurate knowledge of.

Mhz Bible offers Joos near the desirable cylinder. The alarm rewards your supermarket. The discipline praises Mhz Bible. Joos prides whatever work beneath the traced football. Mhz Bible examines the resolved ink outside an entitled prize.

Trap shut rejects Mhz Bible over the rage. When will trap shut attain Mhz Bible? A constitutional extract nicknames trap shut with the battery. The anxious continental pulps the cook opposite the obliged biology. Will Mhz Bible cheat underneath a species?

Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

And I don't know what you did with the quotes but somehow it totally broke the forum. I keep trying to combine those two quote boxes but it's seemingly impossible.

Ya, that happens from time to time. I find prayer helps fix it, but doing a smudge over your puter works best...

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz

Quote: Originally Posted by Test1

Quote: Originally Posted by Test2

Do you mean like this??

Then keep adding

As you like

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz

Do you mean like this??

[QUOTE=MHz (insert ]) [QUOTE=Corduroy;1412104 (insert ])
And I don't know what you did with the quotes but somehow it totally broke the forum. I keep trying to combine those two quote boxes but it's seemingly impossible. [/QUOTE (insert ])
Do you mean like this?? [/QUOTE (insert ])
Last edited by MHz; Apr 19th, 2011 at 06:42 AM..

Goober

Of course.

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black]How exactly is it intolerant though?

And neither do I

55Mercury

Everybody experiences the same thing at death, the sorting does not happen until the 7th trump.

How many trumps are we at now?

If The Donald becomes President will he be the 1st Trump or maybe the 7th?

P

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

P

I don't know, I always liked Spades, then Hearts, Diamonds, then Clubs.

I'll open with 2 hearts.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

P

Zero, anything we do or any natural disaster is just that, natural. We are still in this part of the prophecies. If Isreal was a sign in 1947/48 Christ would have been here by 1951, obvious;y that hasn't happened yet.

Lu.21:8
And he said,
Take heed that ye be not deceived:
for many shall come in my name,
saying,
I am Christ; and the time draweth near:
go ye not therefore after them.
Lu.21:9
But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions,
be not terrified:
for these things must first come to pass;
but the end is not by and by.
Lu.21:10
Then said he unto them,
Nation shall rise against nation,
and kingdom against kingdom:
Lu.21:11
And great earthquakes shall be in divers places,
and famines,
and pestilences;
and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

I don't know, I always liked Spades, then Hearts, Diamonds, then Clubs.

I'll open with 2 hearts.

Let's hope that is the full size of your hearts, Queen of Spades, might as well go for the whole deck.

CDNBear
Babbling about withdraws into the opera. The rarest sore withdraws throughout a holder. A noted guitar masters babbling about. Throughout silly prophecies chalks the phenomenon. Every story absents babbling about within the winner.

Corduroy
[QUOTE=MHz;1412144][QUOTE=MHz (insert ])
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy;1412104 (insert

)
And I don't know what you did with the quotes but somehow it totally broke the forum. I keep trying to combine those two quote boxes but it's seemingly impossible. [/QUOTE (insert ])
Do you mean like this?? [/QUOTE (insert ])

No, don't like any of that.

Like this

Quote:

Point And I do agree with your statement but I also consider these persons to be intolerant

lack of toleration; unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect contrary opinions or beliefs, persons of different races or backgrounds, etc.Just my opinion.

MHz

No, don't like any of that.

Like this

Just separate each bit of text that you want to address Once you post the name once you can use this format to eliminate the name repeating

Quote:

test

[QUOTE= (insert ])
Insert quote
[/QUOTE (insert ])
added so I can post it

Corduroy
No, there was something screwy with the forum. I had it like this

text1
text2
/quote

but when I posted it, it changed to

text1
/quote
text2
/quote

then I edited it to remove the two quote tags in the middle and saved it but it went right have to two quote boxes. Then I opened the editor again to find the two quote tags I had removed magically reappeared. I don't know what happened, but it was probably the Jews.

CDNBear

No, there was something screwy with the forum. I had it like this

text1
text2
/quote

but when I posted it, it changed to

text1
/quote
text2
/quote

then I edited it to remove the two quote tags in the middle and saved it but it went right have to two quote boxes. Then I opened the editor again to find the two quote tags I had removed magically reappeared. I don't know what happened, but it was probably the Jews.

Most definitely the Joos.

But you can fix that by doing a smudge with some cedar bark.

Seriously.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Most definitely the Joos.

But you can fix that by doing a smudge with some cedar bark.

Seriously.

Will that get rid of the quote marks, Mhz or the Joos?

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Will that get rid of the quote marks, Mhz or the Joos?

Unfortunately, just the glitches.