So what does happen when you die?

bluebyrd35
I'm not sure what happens when we die, except, that all those ne'er death experiences seem to indicate that something of us does continue to exist for sometime afterward the event. When several persons close to me and husband died unexpectedly, for months afterwards, there were physical manifestations that seemed to indicate these ?non-persons were still hanging around. There were hugs, kisses in realtime,(for us) articles that went missing and were returned in the place they disappeared from etc. There were vivid dreams, experienced by many members of the family, for up to 2 years afterwards. In the last of those dreams, each of those, ?spirits, non-physical persons, said it was time to move on. Those were personal experiences and of course, not proveable to others.

I have mulled over many ideas, facts, experiences over the years. Scientists say that many dimensions of reality exist (and I understand from speeches & books of Stephen Hawking,) that 11 to 12 of those have been confirmed. Apparently, these dimensions are not ones where our particular reality could possibly exist, but their existence does offer a jumping off point for investigation.

As far as gravity goes, I believe it is spinning mass at speed that creates it. It can be demonstrated by putting water, or sand etc. in the bottom of a bucket, tying a sting on the handle and spinning it rapidly in a circle. Spinning it fast enough the water etc simply stays at the bottom.

The black holes, are fascinating. I wonder if they stretch the universal fabric. If eventually enough is pulled into these holes, wouldn't the masses unite at one point?...... become so great eventually, that there would be a vast explosion of matter, energy, much like that, which is believed to be the beginning of this universe??

Is it possible that cycles form the basis of our reality/universe?? If this is so, perhaps these cycles extend to all that exists, all universal states, species. It has been suggested that science, ideas, imagination are open ended and there is really no final winking out of existence, no completely closed science, no limit to imagination or ideas, just change or evolutionary creation.

It seems that something continues on after physical death, and that for a short time, conscious awareness continued.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

I'm not sure what happens when we die, except, that all those ne'er death experiences seem to indicate that something of us does continue to exist for sometime afterward the event. When several persons close to me and husband died unexpectedly, for months afterwards, there were physical manifestations that seemed to indicate these ?non-persons were still hanging around. There were hugs, kisses in realtime,(for us) articles that went missing and were returned in the place they disappeared from etc. There were vivid dreams, experienced by many members of the family, for up to 2 years afterwards. In the last of those dreams, each of those, ?spirits, non-physical persons, said it was time to move on. Those were personal experiences and of course, not proveable to others.
I have mulled over many ideas, facts, experiences over the years. Scientists say that many dimensions of reality exist (and I understand from speeches & books of Stephen Hawking,) that 11 to 12 of those have been confirmed. Apparently, these dimensions are not ones where our particular reality could possibly exist, but their existence does offer a jumping off point for investigation.
As far as gravity goes, I believe it is spinning mass at speed that creates it. It can be demonstrated by putting water, or sand etc. in the bottom of a bucket, tying a sting on the handle and spinning it rapidly in a circle. Spinning it fast enough the water etc simply stays at the bottom.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
I don't think there is much doubt that some of what you think is true. Mozart was born with knowledge of musical instruments that just doesn't come out of thin air. Where do idiot savants get their knowledge from in their specialty? They are otherwise not capable of learning how to tie their shoe laces. Lot of sh*t we don't know and aren't going to find out in this life time. Just have to live life with full expectation of having the "report card" read to you.