Good manner and morale in the Quran

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
The good behavior, manner, conduct, morale in the Quran

Some people here and elsewhere on intention say the Quran is savage, wild, violent, no conduct, no good morale, no humanity, no kindness … while the atheist and idolater are the humanity lover and they practice all kindness and mercy towards the poor and weak!

Here is the wisdom in the Quran 17: 22-39

لاَّ تَجْعَل مَعَ اللّهِ إِلَـهًا آخَرَ فَتَقْعُدَ مَذْمُومًا مَّخْذُولاً . وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا . ..الخ

The explanation:
The devotion to God alone
([O man] set not up with God another god, or you will sit condemned and forsaken.

Kind dealing with parents
[Mohammed] your Lord decreed, that you [people] must worship none save Him, and [that you must show] kindness to parents; when one or both of them attain old age in your [home, O man]; then do not say to them any word of boredom, nor chide them, but speak to them respectful words.

And lower to them the wing of humility out of compassion, and say: "My Lord, bestow on them Your mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

Your Lord knows best that [you hide] within yourselves if you are righteous, then [surely] He is Ever Forgiving for those who always revert.

Kindness to the kindred
And render to the kindred their due rights, as [also] to the needy, and to the wayfarer;

No squandering of the wealth
but squander not [your wealth] in the manner of a spendthrift.
Surely, spendthrifts are brothers of devils, and the devil was ungrateful to his Lord.

Other ways of kindness to the kindred
And in case you turn away from them, seeking for a mercy that you hope of your Lord, then speak to them a reasonable word.

Neither squandering nor restriction of the wealth
And let not your hand be bound to your neck nor open it so widely, lest you come to be blamed and denuded.

[Mohammed,] surely, your Lord gives provision in abundance to those of His servants whom He will, or He doles it out. Surely, He is All-Aware and All-Seeing of His servants.

No murder of children because of penury
And slay not your children for fear of penury; We will provide for them and for you, surely; to slay them is ever a great sin.

No adultery
And approach not [women for] adultery; for it is ever an indecent [deed] and an evil [way.]

No murder is allowed
And kill not the soul which God has forbidden save by a right [cause]. Whoso is slain wrongfully, We have given power to his heir, but let him not commit excess in slaying; surely, he will be helped to overcome.

Care about the orphan
Approach not the wealth of the orphan save in that which is best, till he reach puberty,

Fulfilling the covenant
and fulfill the covenant; surely the covenant is ever inquired of.

Be just in weighing and measuring for people
Give full measure in case you measure out, and weigh with the standard weight; that is better and fairer in practice.

Don't spy about people
And do not go after that about which you [man] have no knowledge; for the hearing, the sight and the [spiritual] heart, of all these it shall be inquired.

Don't be so proud
And walk not upon the earth exultantly; certainly you [man] will never tear the earth open, nor attain the mountains in height.

All this is ever evil and abhorred in the sight of your Lord.

That is [some] of the wisdom your Lord has revealed to you [Mohammed]; set not up another god with God, or you will be cast into Hell, dispraised and driven away.)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ya, to bad that translates into "Kill the infidel" and "Annihilate the monkey Joo". Don't forget that nasty CIA too.

Shalom Aleichem

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
One of my Church's Cardinals.. Bernard Pell, tried to take an objective look at the Koran some time ago. As i remember he gave up after about 70 pages.. page after page of stonings, stranglings, beheadings, amputations, mutilations, whippings.. fatwas, feuds and jihads.. all in obligation and retribution for any slight to Islam.

Now there is violence in the Bible as well, but in the New Testament it is Christ who is the victim.. a Sacrifice for our sins.. Agnus Dei (the Lamb of God). And Christ, of course, is God, one with the Blessed Trinity.

In terms of defining the essence of Man's obligations to God, God's conception of Man's potential and mission in Creation.. the Koran and the Bible offer startling contrasts.. complete opposites.. black and white... night and day.

Last edited:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
And thankfully we have paint remover...

And like both, they come to an end. Thankfully and not soon enough.

There are two, and only two religions in the world with real global Messianic missions. Islam and Christianity.. they are irreconcilable visions of the human eschatology.. and in the final measure of things.. only one with prevail. But one will prevail... there is nothing else.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There are two, and only two religions in the world with real global Messianic missions. Islam and Christianity.. they are irreconcilable visions of the human eschatology.. and in the final measure of things.. only one with prevail. But one will prevail... there is nothing else.
Sad ain't it?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Ya, to bad that translates into "Kill the infidel" and "Annihilate the monkey Joo". Don't forget that nasty CIA too.

Shalom Aleichem

These are only some rancorous words;

God commanded in the Quran to kill the infidels who killed the Muslims, not everyone who does not offend the believers.

This is in the Quran 2: 190

وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ

The explanation:
(Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. God does not love aggressors.)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
These are only some rancorous words;

God commanded in the Quran to kill the infidels who killed the Muslims, not everyone who does not offend the believers.

This is in the Quran 2: 190

وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ

The explanation:
(Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. God does not love aggressors.)

I'll try and remember that, the next time I read a story about a Muslim that pulls the cord on his suicide vest in a cafe full of civilians.

Hey, here's an idea, why don't you and Coldstream take each other on in a death match for my soul.

The winner gets my soul, twenty bucks and all the Deer meat he can handle.
It's Halal!

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
One of my Church's Cardinals.. Bernard Pell, tried to take an objective look at the Koran some time ago. As i remember he gave up after about 70 pages.. page after page of stonings, stranglings, beheadings, amputations, mutilations, whippings.. fatwas and feuds.. all in obligation and retribution for any slight to Islam.

Now there is violence in the Bible as well, but in the New Testament it is Christ who is the victim.. a sacrifice for our sins. And Christ, of course, is God, one with the Blessed Trinity.

In terms of defining the essence of Man's obligations to God, God's conception of Man's potential and mission in Creation.. the Koran and the Bible are startling contrasts.. complete opposites.. black and white... night and day.

You and your cardinal are misfortunate.
Prove this to me in the "70 pages.. page after page of stonings, stranglings, beheadings, amputations, mutilations, whippings.. fatwas and feuds.. all in obligation and retribution for any slight to Islam" and I shall prove who the lies of your misfortunate cardinal.

How many pages are there in your misfortunate cardinal of which he saw about 70 pages?

And you said: "fatwas" are there any fatwa in the Quran? The fatwa is the decision according to religion by some religious scholars; which is not in the Quran; the Quran is the word of God word by word and letter by letter which is only comparable in this respect to the Ten Words of God that He inscribed on the tablets of stone.

the Koran and the Bible offer startling contrasts.. complete opposites.. black and white... night and day.

Such words are only deception.
The word of God is the same in the Torah of Moses as is it in the Quran.

Compare:
The Ten Commandments in the Torah of Ezra

The Ten Commandments In The Quran

The difference between the Torah [according to Ezra] and the Quran is that "in the Quran the commandments are general and inclusive, while in the Torah, the commandments are restricted to your relative or neighbor as in the verse Deuteronomy 5: 10
"Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife: nor his house, nor his field, nor his man-servant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is his.”

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
And you said: "fatwas" are there any fatwa in the Quran? The fatwa is the decision according to religion by some religious scholars; which is not in the Quran; the Quran is the word of God word by word and letter by letter which is only comparable in this respect to the Ten Words of God that He inscribed on the tablets of stone.

Fatwas, jihads.. they are the manifestation of your Koran, eanassir. Islamic societies in fact very much manifest the values of Koran, the less 'contaminated' they are by Western (Christian) thought, the more they represent the ideal of the Theocratic Tyranny of Imams under Sharia Law.

Their social ethos is almost always mercantile, irrational (opposed to reason).. and Mohammed was a merchant. They have in no way kept pace with Western technologies, the Koran proving an impediment to organizing advanced scientific economies, which has led to a seething frustration in the Islamic world. It is difficult to name one Islamic country that is not in turmoil, racked with violence and revolt.

As for the Koran being the Word of God. That gives Christians some problems, because it is full of mistakes, in comparison to the original texts of the Old Testament which far preceded it and were recorded at the time of those events, including the story of Jesus and Mary.

That inlcudes the offering of Ishmael in sacrifice, rather than Isaac, by Abraham, which established the covenant between Man and God, and which Christ's Crucifixion completed.. but there are many others.. too many to list here.

By the Stone Tablets, i assume you mean the The Ten Commandments given to Moses on Mount Sinai, i'm not sure why Mohommed felt obliged to augment and edit those words that God inscribed on the stone tablet, they seemed profoundly precise and illuminated as they were. The whole opus seems far more consistent with the ravings of some individual suffering major pyshotic episodes, in some cave somewhere, than that of A.. or THE Prophet.

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

Both Muslims and Christians believe in God and Jesus and the Gospel.

The difference is that we believe in God alone without any son or daughter or equal. and that Jesus is not an essential part of the creation: i.e. if Jesus was not here, would the creation come into existence: yes of course.

There is no way of comparison between God Almighty and any other being whether Jesus, Mohammed, Ali or Gabriel or Michael.

God is the Essential in the existence; all others are apostles and righteous men who passed away; the glorification is due to God alone.

As in the Quran 5: 75
مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَأْكُلاَنِ الطَّعَامَ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ
The explanation:
(The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger [apostle], messengers [apostles] before him passed away [so why do you glorify him alone, excluding others?]

His mother was a true believer [in the Ten Commandments of her Lord];

[the Messiah and his mother] both ate food [and anyone eats food, has to relieve nature, therefore how could they be gods?]

See [Mohammed] how We make clear the revelations to them; then see how perverted they are [away from the truth!])

المتشابه من القرآن 1

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
:glasses7: Neat book.

I especially like the part about beheading, stoning, cutting off limbs, gang rape.

Wonderful people.

You are more wonderful.
What book do you mean by "beheading, stoning, cutting off limbs, gang rape" is it the Torah included in the Old Testament or the Quran or both of them? And what is this gang rape?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You are more wonderful.
What book do you mean by "beheading, stoning, cutting off limbs, gang rape" is it the Torah included in the Old Testament or the Quran or both of them?
All of the above.

And what is this gang rape?
Yer gunna love that part, I'll let it be a surprise though.

Try and smile a lot when you find out though. They like that!

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Fatwas, jihads.. they are the manifestation of your Koran, eanassir. Islamic societies in fact very much manifest the values of Koran, the less 'contaminated' they are by Western (Christian) thought, the more they represent the ideal of the Theocratic Tyranny of Imams under Sharia Law.

Their economies are almost always mercantile, irrational (opposed to reason).. and Mohammed was a merchant. They have in no way kept pace with Western technologies, the Koran proving an impediment to organizing advanced scientific economies, which has led to a seething frustration in the Islamic world.

As for the Koran being the Word of God. That gives Christians some problems, because it is full of mistakes, in comparison to the original texts of the Old Testament which far preceded it and were recorded at the time of those events, including the story of Jesus and Mary.

That inlcudes the offering of Ishmael in sacrifice, rather than Isaac, by Abraham ,which established the covenant between Man and God, and which Christ's Crucifixion completed.. but there are many others.. too many to list here.

By the Stone Tablets, i assume you mean the The Ten Commandments given to Moses on Mount Sinai. Those contain more than 10 words, i assume even in Arabic. In the whole opus seems far more consistent with the ravings of some indididual suffering major pyshotic episodes, in some cave somewhere..

I shall not reply to the composition; only I shall answer the questions and some wrong notions; like

Ishmael and Isaac and Abraham's covenant:

Know then that the older son of Abraham is Ishmael (the father of the Arab of Mecca), and he was born before Isaac.

When Isaac was not yet born Ishmael was his only son; because Isaac was then not born yet.

So see this in the Book of Genesis 22: 1-2
"It happened after these things, that God tested Abraham, and said to him,

"Abraham!" He said, "Here I am."

He said, "Now take your son, your only son, whom you love, even Isaac, and go into the land of Moriah. Offer him there for a burnt offering on one of the mountains which I will tell you of."

So it can't be Isaac his only son: because Ishmael was there with him; while Ishmael before the birth of Isaac; it can be Ishmael his only son. Got it?

But because Ezra hated the Arab, and he rewrote the Torah after their return from the captivity of Babylon so he wrote Isaac was the sacrificed son, because Ismael is the father of the Arab of Mecca. Got it?
The Torah [or Hebrew Bible] of Ezra

This is not to lessen the position of Isaac; both Ishmael and Isaac are prophets and brothers and sons of Abraham the loyal servant of God.

I'll try and remember that, the next time I read a story about a Muslim that pulls the cord on his suicide vest in a cafe full of civilians.

Hey, here's an idea, why don't you and Coldstream take each other on in a death match for my soul.

The winner gets my soul, twenty bucks and all the Deer meat he can handle.
It's Halal!

It is your game always.
You want to stir enmity and war between Muslims and Christians so that you will be the winner. No, this is so far from you: as the Egyptian parable: يااخي دا بعدك :lol:

Last edited: