What u say a witch.....lol

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Shadow, have you ever been to Lillooet, BC? I just wondered because HH is from there. She was here raising a lot of trouble last night.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
a stranger comes in and asks 'where are you witches' and you outed her shadow? For shame!! lol.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Karrie's right....Burn Shadow !!!!!!:lol:

He didn't "out" her. Mowich made it perfectly clear on one of the first days she was on the forum that she was a Wicca. To even suggest someone "outed" her would make it a bad thing. :smile:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I've known two kinds of Wiccans, the light and the dark. But I think there are both in any religion or practice. I had a run in with a couple of warlocks in Nelson. Nasty pieces of work but scurry off like Silverfish or cockroaches when exposed to the light.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
He didn't "out" her. Mowich made it perfectly clear on one of the first days she was on the forum that she was a Wicca. To even suggest someone "outed" her would make it a bad thing. :smile:
geeez , couldn't you just play along ? lol

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Shadow and JLM are absolutely right. I have never made my wiccan beliefs a secret and am happy to share my thoughts with anyone.

I've known two kinds of Wiccans, the light and the dark. But I think there are both in any religion or practice. I had a run in with a couple of warlocks in Nelson. Nasty pieces of work but scurry off like Silverfish or cockroaches when exposed to the light.

I did a lot of research and reading about Wicca before I decided to embrace it, Cliffy. One of the laws we live by is the threefold law which states that any harm one does comes back on them three times. Black magic is for idiots as far as I am concerned. I don't believe in a 'devil', I do believe that evil exists just not in the form of one entity.

An it harm none, do what ye will.

Or something to be ashamed of, JLM, which I am assuredly not.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
oh for pete's sake you guys, I wasn't implying you should be ashamed, I was cracking a tongue in cheek joke, that apparently sailed well over some heads, about the idea of what it would mean in the past to show up in a new group and ask that they tell you who the witches are.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
oh for pete's sake you guys, I wasn't implying you should be ashamed, I was cracking a tongue in cheek joke, that apparently sailed well over some heads, about the idea of what it would mean in the past to show up in a new group and ask that they tell you who the witches are.

Me dumb...............:lol::lol::lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

No worries, Karrie. I knew you were just joshing around, hence the ;-) and :razz: smilie that I used.:lol:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What would you like to know, crazylady? And yes, I am wiccan.

I didn't know that. Cool.
My wife being a naturopath has been accused of being a witch several times by fundies and other LMCs. Somehow they think that because she can sometimes "see" things, makes her own medicine and does regression therapies she is a witch. Many of here beliefs are intertwined with Wiccan beliefs but she isn't really one.
She may be from another dimension though and just visiting this one occasionally.