In the name of God?

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
Is our Religions causing another flood?

The Vatican as an Ark for a great flood people can cause to the church is now seeing the tide rise.

At this point in history are we going to experience another great flood?

Without the church there will be no spiritual relief to humankind as we know it, and will only raise the tides even further in today's society.

Should the Vatican as our Ark set sail only to return at a future date, and, by doing so leaving the world to drown?

Or, do we take up arms against a sea of trouble and by opposing, end them all!

At what point do we kill in the name of God?

(Heaven Forbid)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Dude, you be trippin'! The ark is floundering without a rudder, about to sink. It needs to be pulled into dry dock for a refit and a new crew. The church lost its way over a thousand years ago, but if you want to be a cling on and go down with the ship, have at 'er.

I have never heard a catholic dis JC before. Where are you coming from, man? The Catholic church is all about JC. You gotta be the weirdest catholic I ever come across

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
The Catholic church is all about JC. You gotta be the weirdest catholic I ever come across

JC is not the topic of this discussion, but yeah the RC's killed JC.

But..... If you want to use JC as a prime example of in the name of God, do you think the RCC will do it again to those who attack their church?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
JC is not the topic of this discussion, but yeah the RC's killed JC.

But..... If you want to use JC as a prime example of in the name of God, do you think the RCC will do it again to those who attack their church?
I don't think there are enough deranged catholics to start a skirmish. Now if you had the numbers like the Muslims seem to have, then you might be talking more than jive.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm just wondering at what point is it ok to do anything, "in the name of God"?

For protection of the church or otherwise.
The church no more represents god than I represent Canada. Anybody who kills for religion (or any other stupid reason) is a complete fruit loop or psychopath.

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
I don't think there are enough deranged catholics to start a skirmish. Now if you had the numbers like the Muslims seem to have, then you might be talking more than jive.

C'mon man. It would be like old times! Crusaders vs. Hospitallers all over again...
Now, that I would like to see! Too bad, we live next door to each other, would cause quite a frenzy in our local cities too! :lol:

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
The church no more represents god than I represent Canada. Anybody who kills for religion (or any other stupid reason) is a complete fruit loop or psychopath.

exactly.

Our Canada and "Mr. One Nation Under God" (U.S.) is killing muslims and other theoractic non-democratic forms of governments as we speak, the problem is we are attacking our own church now.

What is it going to take, Mason Halls bombing Shrine Halls in our own cities?

The Crusaders and Hospitallers allready did that long ago, "Christ vs. God" do we have to do it again?

We are attacking ourselves this time by attacking the Vatican, I mean.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Should the Vatican as our Ark set sail only to return at a future date, and, by doing so leaving the world to drown?

Oh, absolutely. i am all for Vatican disappearing, clearing out from the face of the earth. They are welcome to return after the flood and when everybody is dead. Then if the world is repopulated by the Vatican, it will be 100% Catholic. Oh, the joy, the bliss! Why, there will be nobody to look into the child sex abuse scandal.

Or, do we take up arms against a sea of trouble and by opposing, end them all!

At what point do we kill in the name of God?

(Heaven Forbid)
What is so strange about killing in the name of God? People have been doing that since the dawn of humanity. It is not something new, killing in the name of God is routine.