A guide for guidance: how to choose your doctrine

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

From the start, I say: let me complete the idea, with few posts, then object or dispute; because I know some will try to stop the subject for many reasons; therefore: I shall not reply at the start: only after the idea is completed.

Many doctrines are now available, but the truth is only one doctrine.

There is the atheism: denial of God's existence; there is the association of idols, men angels, demons ...etc together with God Almighty. In addition, there is the belief in God alone without associate or equal.

Therefore, there are many doctrines, but the truth is only one: that is to believe in God the Creator: One Eternal God without associate, and to believe in His envoys: the apostles including Mohammed, and His revealed books including the Quran which has the supervision and preference over other books.

I tell you how this is:

First: the atheism is not any doctrine: it is a negative attitude of thinking: man cannot live with intact mind and psychology without believing in God; so the atheism will not give him any stability of mind and psyche: because it is not other than negativism: there is no god as do they claim: so what he will believe in?

Now let me complete the idea in the following post.

Our website:
http://www.quran-ayat.com/

Those who know Arabic, see the interpretation of the mysterious ayat of the Quran here:
http://www.quran-ayat.com/shabaha/index.htm

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
People mostly want an objective god to worship, glorify and swear by; they even invent some patrons for this purpose.

· Example:
Some rural people (Muslims) require some grave or invented worship-place attributed to some imams: in order to refer to it in their quarrels and dissensions to judge among them: they ask the thief to swear there; so that the accused man must be truthful or else a mishap will touch him.

In case there is no such shrine, they will invent one to serve that purpose: and stories will be forged about such mishap that takes place to the one who lies in his swearing.

This idolatry or objective idol and shrine is prevalent everywhere in the rural and urban places [This in fact is the reason for the deterioration of Muslims and the decline of the Islamic world; because God will be against them and set their enemy on them to humiliate them and occupy their countries.]

· A story of the time of Prophet Mohammed: similar to a story of the time of Prophet Moses

One of the prophet comrades or companions said:

"We were new at embracing the Islam with the prophet, when we were in a campaign: we came to a tree sacred by the idolaters, from which the idolaters took some pieces of cloth and tie to their swords: as a protection and blessing from that tree: an idolater custom.

So we said: "Apostle of God, assign for us a similar tree to take some cloth pieces out of it in the same manner!"

The apostle Mohammed cried: "Allahu Akbar! This is the imitation of the way of the past nations of Jews and Christians!"

Then he recited the ayat 7: 38-40

وَجَاوَزْنَا بِبَنِي إِسْرَآئِيلَ الْبَحْرَ فَأَتَوْاْ عَلَى قَوْمٍ يَعْكُفُونَ عَلَى أَصْنَامٍ لَّهُمْ قَالُواْ يَا مُوسَى اجْعَل لَّنَا إِلَـهًا كَمَا لَهُمْ آلِهَةٌ قَالَ إِنَّكُمْ قَوْمٌ تَجْهَلُونَ .إِنَّ هَـؤُلاء مُتَبَّرٌ مَّا هُمْ فِيهِ وَبَاطِلٌ مَّا كَانُواْ يَعْمَلُونَ . قَالَ أَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْغِيكُمْ إِلَـهًا وَهُوَ فَضَّلَكُمْ عَلَى الْعَالَمِينَ

The explanation:
(And We brought the Children of Israel across the sea, and they came to a people who were devoted to idols which they had.

They said: "Moses, make for us a god, even as they have gods."

He said: "You are surely a people who are ignorant."

"Certainly, the work of these [idolaters] will come to destruction and all that they are doing is in vain."

[Moses] said: "Shall I seek for you a god other than God when He has favored you above the worlds?")
----------------------------------------------------------

Prophet Mohammed – salam be to him – meant that this Muslim asked of him like what the Children of Israel had asked of Moses in the past.

In other words, the idolaters want an objective idol, which is contrary to the instruction of the apostles and prophets: to worship God Almighty alone without associate.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I randomly choose religious doctrines depending on the day. My current religion is focused on Swine consumption, photographs, adultery, idol worship, un-modest women, fornication, alcohol consumption etc etc.

Wanna join Eanassir? I'll make you an honorary prophet...

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

From the start, I say: let me complete the idea, with few posts, then object or dispute; because I know some will try to stop the subject for many reasons; therefore: I shall not reply at the start: only after the idea is completed.

Many doctrines are now available, but the truth is only one doctrine.

There is the atheism: denial of God's existence; there is the association of idols, men angels, demons ...etc together with God Almighty. In addition, there is the belief in God alone without associate or equal.

Therefore, there are many doctrines, but the truth is only one: that is to believe in God the Creator: One Eternal God without associate, and to believe in His envoys: the apostles including Mohammed, and His revealed books including the Quran which has the supervision and preference over other books............
That is just your truth. It is not applicable to everyone else on the planet.
Now, how would you like to stick the proselytising about the Quran in the appropriate forum: "Faith Discussion"? What you are doing is not philosophising ... it is simply making statements.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I randomly choose religious doctrines depending on the day. My current religion is focused on Swine consumption, photographs, adultery, idol worship, un-modest women, fornication, alcohol consumption etc etc.

Muslims already do that Durka (they don’t have to join you), they are called Wahabis. Wahabi doctrine says that a Muslim is permitted to drink alcohol, eat pig, fornicate, indeed allowed to do anything if he is engaged in acts of terrorism, if he is engaged in killing the infidels.

Thus the 9/11 terrorists held their meeting in Las Vegas. You can be sure that they did not stay in their rooms all the time, reading Koran. Also, the day before the 9/11 terrorist attack, Mohammed Atta and Marwan Al-Shahi (the two terrorists who flew the planes into world trade centre), went to a bar in Florida, had five drinks each (screwdriver and run and coke) and picked a fight with the barman (probably on purpose, so that the barman will remember them).

So you have nothing on these Muslim terrorists. They probably have done everything you have done and perhaps a few things you haven’t done.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

What a religion, DurkaDurka :lol:

I cannot accept your prophecy, although I like your jokes.

I prefer to be a simple follower of the wisdom of the Quran.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
That is just your truth. It is not applicable to everyone else on the planet.
Now, how would you like to stick the proselytising about the Quran in the appropriate forum: "Faith Discussion"? What you are doing is not philosophising ... it is simply making statements.

That is just your falsehood. The devotion to God alone is applicable, in spite of the disbeliever dislike it. You will keep up to your atheism until you will discover your loss, but then may not be able to repent.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
That is just your falsehood. The devotion to God alone is applicable, in spite of the disbeliever dislike it. You will keep up to your atheism until you will discover your loss, but then may not be able to repent.
When you are on your death bed you may realize that you wasted your life on this stuff. The Creator is a benevolent and loving being. It is not going to punish you or anybody else. Love is unconditional.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Muslims already do that Durka (they don’t have to join you), they are called Wahabis. Wahabi doctrine says that a Muslim is permitted to drink alcohol, eat pig, fornicate, indeed allowed to do anything if he is engaged in acts of terrorism, if he is engaged in killing the infidels.

Thus the 9/11 terrorists held their meeting in Las Vegas. You can be sure that they did not stay in their rooms all the time, reading Koran. Also, the day before the 9/11 terrorist attack, Mohammed Atta and Marwan Al-Shahi (the two terrorists who flew the planes into world trade centre), went to a bar in Florida, had five drinks each (screwdriver and run and coke) and picked a fight with the barman (probably on purpose, so that the barman will remember them).

So you have nothing on these Muslim terrorists. They probably have done everything you have done and perhaps a few things you haven’t done.

I am not a Wahhabi; but evenso I see them nearer to the true and correct way (particularly at the start of their movement, although now they followed some traditional ways); and the words that you say about them; it is a lie, sirJosephPorter.

All the rest I don't know any certain fact about these people and their conduct which is doubtful; I think the intelligence agencies are behind such acts; and you take this as a plea to hinder the Quran and impede people from knowing the truth about the devotion to God alone and the Glorious Quran revealed to the noble Prophet Mohammed.

Why concerning such news, you straitforward believe, but you conceal what you know about the instructions of the Quran to oppose the idolatry and the enjoining in the Quran of every decent act and noble manner !?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
When you are on your death bed you may realize that you wasted your life on this stuff. The Creator is a benevolent and loving being. It is not going to punish you or anybody else. Love is unconditional.

You cheat yourself and others by such words.

While in the Quran 3: 24 God said:
ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُواْ لَن تَمَسَّنَا النَّارُ إِلاَّ أَيَّامًا مَّعْدُودَاتٍ وَغَرَّهُمْ فِي دِينِهِم مَّا كَانُواْ يَفْتَرُونَ
The explanation:
(That is because they [Jews] say, "The fire [of Hell] shall not touch us save for [six] numbered days." [because they worshipped the calf for six days, after which Moses returned to find them falling in the idolatry]

And – as for their religion – they have been deceived by the lies which they invented.)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
You cheat yourself and others by such words.

While in the Quran 3: 24 God said:
ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَالُواْ لَن تَمَسَّنَا النَّارُ إِلاَّ أَيَّامًا مَّعْدُودَاتٍ وَغَرَّهُمْ فِي دِينِهِم مَّا كَانُواْ يَفْتَرُونَ
The explanation:
(That is because they [Jews] say, "The fire [of Hell] shall not touch us save for [six] numbered days." [because they worshipped the calf for six days, after which Moses returned to find them falling in the idolatry]

And – as for their religion – they have been deceived by the lies which they invented.)

Suit yourself. I still think you would be better off following Durka Durka's advice.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Disbelievers divide into two categories:

Some of them want to understand and wrangle and dispute only to find the true answer about some problems and mysterious points.

While another group of disbelievers take an anti-God attitude and hinder people from the religion of God.

These two categories will have different way of dealing in the afterlife.

All disbelievers will lose in the afterlife and anyone who does not believe in God alone and in the Quran: all such disbelievers will not go to Paradise:

>> God's antagonists will be punished by chastisement and torment.

>> While the other group will have a milder outcome and may not go to Hell immediately following their death: although they will not go to Paradise, but may live among the souls in the afterlife world, living in some way of life until Doomsday will come, when they (all disbelievers) will go to Hell.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
There's a third category:

Those who don't care, and just carry on with their lives.
You can go believe whatever you wish, just leave me alone.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I am not a Wahhabi; but evenso I see them nearer to the true and correct way (particularly at the start of their movement, although now they followed some traditional ways); and the words that you say about them; it is a lie, sirJosephPorter.

What is a lie, eanassir? Is it a lie that the terrorists held their meeting in Las Vegas? Or that the day before the terrorist attack, the two terrorists I mentioned had five drinks each of screwdriver and rum and coke?

All the rest I don't know any certain fact about these people and their conduct which is doubtful; I think the intelligence agencies are behind such acts;

I see, so intelligence agencies told the terrorists to hold their meeting in Las Vegas?

and you take this as a plea to hinder the Quran and impede people from knowing the truth about the devotion to God alone and the Glorious Quran revealed to the noble Prophet Mohammed.

Nobody is hindering people from finding about Islam and Koran, there are mosques galore in both USA and Canada.

Why concerning such news, you straitforward believe, but you conceal what you know about the instructions of the Quran to oppose the idolatry and the enjoining in the Quran of every decent act and noble manner !?

Conceal what I know about Koran? Why would I do that? On the contrary, I am all too eager to share my knowledge of Koran and Sharia with others (how they regard one man as equal to two women, how Koran mandates that a man has God given right to beat his wife and so on).

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
What is a lie, eanassir? Is it a lie that the terrorists held their meeting in Las Vegas? Or that the day before the terrorist attack, the two terrorists I mentioned had five drinks each of screwdriver and rum and coke?

The lie is that you said: the Wahhabi agree about drinking wine and committing adultery.

I see, so intelligence agencies told the terrorists to hold their meeting in Las Vegas?

I don't know about this; but certainly most of what is called the "terrorism" is designed by the intelligence agencies.

Nobody is hindering people from finding about Islam and Koran, there are mosques galore in both USA and Canada.

But some may mislead people by giving them half of the truth and confounding people by concealing the decence and devotion to God alone which is the basic mission of the Quran and Prophet Mohammed.

Conceal what I know about Koran? Why would I do that? On the contrary, I am all too eager to share my knowledge of Koran and Sharia with others (how they regard one man as equal to two women, how Koran mandates that a man has God given right to beat his wife and so on).

This has been answered in some past replies: the testimony of two women equals to the testimony of one man in the court of justice; because almost the woman may incline more to her emotions: so that one woman will remind the other about God's commandment and that she should not conceal the truth or else God will punish the liar, especially in the court of justice.

And in the inheritance, her share is half the share of her brother: because the responsibility and requirement of the brother to his family is more than her responsibility and needs.

In addition, the distribution of the inheritance is according to rules decided by God Most Gracious and All-Knowing: so that the shares are not equal for the categories of sons, grandfathers, grandmothers, sisters, brothers, wife and husband.

The shares cannot be the same for the old grandfather or grandmother on one hand and the young sons and daughters on the other hand.

But you should know here that the share of the grandfather is equal to the share of the grandmother: so it is not a matter of injustice; but on the contrary a matter of extreme wisdom.

To those who know Arabic see here:
سورة النساء
سورة النساء
سورة النساء
سورة النساء
سورة النساء
سورة النساء

سورة النساء

And the beating is not for tormenting; but in bed that some women will not respond and aroused to sex with her husband unless by beating [and pinching ;-) ]which should not be harmful.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The lie is that you said: the Wahhabi agree about drinking wine and committing adultery.

I don't know about this; but certainly most of what is called the "terrorism" is designed by the intelligence agencies.

But some may mislead people by giving them half of the truth and confounding people by concealing the decence and devotion to God alone which is the basic mission of the Quran and Prophet Mohammed.

This has been answered in some past replies: the testimony of two women equals to the testimony of one man in the court of justice; because almost the woman may incline more to her emotions: so that one woman will remind the other about God's commandment and that she should not conceal the truth or else God will punish the liar, especially in the court of justice.

And in the inheritance, her share is half the share of her brother: because the responsibility and requirement of the brother to his family is more than her responsibility and needs.

And the beating is not for tormenting; but in bed that some women will not respond and aroused to sex with her husband unless by beating [and pinching ;-) ]which should not be harmful.
You are whitewashing this stuff. How about stoning a woman who has been raped? Why does a woman have to respond to her husbands sexual advances if she is not in the mood? Maybe he is a lousy lover and maybe he is just a dick head. In this country if a guy beats his wife he is liable to find his penis lying on the ground outside the bedroom window when he wakes up.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
lol
Wrong. What you said is only your opinion, your truth, as it were and is not fact nor is it everyone else's truth.
The devotion to which god alone? There are over 6 billion people on this planet and a lot of them have different gods. And they are all just as valid as yours. It's too bad you are so blinded by Islamic propaganda, you cannot accept that others have their own religion.
BTW, I won't be repenting to anything because there is nothing or no-one to repent to except myself or other humans. It is useless to repent to fantasies.
But, you go ahead and keep preaching. You haven't converted anyone here nor is it likely you ever will. Basically you are just wasting your time here.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
You mean the one that "created" everything to be this way; death and misery included? Yup, benevolent and loving alright. For some people the punishment is living.