Honoring a request for a "A debate Aid" for Cliffy, my brother!

bluedog

Electoral Member
Jun 16, 2009
Nebraska
I recieved this from a mutual friend, after forwarding another wrote in a PM to me, showing OUR love for you Brother Cliffy.

It may be bold, but I think you really can get through to Cliffy himself if you post this. Its own thread.

Maybe you won't get through to him. He's really convinced himself that the truth is relative and he is really trying to hide from God behind this philosophy whether he realizes it or not.

It up to you. But if it were up to me, and I could see it and tell it like you, I would post it in CAPITAL LETTERS!
Cliffy has already judged Christianity and his intellectual obstacles to the good faith that he offers as evidence-need to be challenged, if not for everyone to read- but for Cliffy himself.

Oh and Bluedog! One more thing... Good job buddy! Your

Your brother in Jesus,

Adam

Here is a copy of what I sent him....
Me,
Oh I know of Cliffys books, I know he is impressed with himself to the enth... would you agree? Y/N?
Would you agree it is not difficult to find publishers for anything online? He mentions not his publisher or number of books sold to date. Only lulu.com?
I need more to bestow the respect he requests for the reasons listed below.

Cliffy is not without knowledge, it is the breadth and depth I question. He cites life experience.
By definition: Personal history in and of itself limits knowledge.

Also. The self taught attempt to show themselves superior only because they have never subjected themselves to superiors, like professors, even moderators, or those more learned experienced teachers, he has cited only a shaman perhaps.
With no history of the said shamans treatments and/or sucess.

As a debater he attacks the opposing view at times well. His weakness shows in that he has of yet done NOTHING, other than offer that "personal opinion" to point.

There is 'minimal usually no' specific referencing, only that repeated personal historical narrative, as if, it should suffice as demonstrative.

Please be informed that 'only' Personal History defines- being self taught: as a result the two are the lowest level of intellectual growth recognized- yet he offers opinion over and over without even the benefit of any past sustainful intellectual peer review.

Having a variety of books "published" does not make you expert in all philosophy. He has never offered us texts for discovery, never quoted his sources succinctly, he just espouses... repeatedly, without defining even how or when in his limited life he exposed himself to these unnamed "sources" of his... 'studied opinion'.

Respect must be earned by degree, no pun intended. Again I repeat by definition: Personal history in and of itself limits knowledge.

I ask/demand HIM to provide HIS evidence, text, chapter and page, as well as author so that we the reader of his post must not errantly bestow on him considerations he may not be due.

I hope you see this truth in this.

Please, I humbly ask for your corrections.:fish: