Spiritual Warfare - Personal Observations

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
I posted this in other forums it has produced a number of questions on economics and politics due to a buy Canadian or North American, I had added at the end, so I said when I started a new thread for it here, I would give a better explanation through examples.

Spiritual Warfare. (Originally - Another Reason to buy Canadian)

If a country wished to take over the World, they could offer the World's industrial leaders dirt cheap labour, so that they would move all their manufacturing facilities to that country. Once they have control of the facility on their home soil they treat the workers like crap. Beat them, lie to them, short them on their pay, beat them some more, sexually exploit their wives and daughters, maybe kill a few, tell them it is because they have to make these products for the people of the other country to target their resentment at them rather than their bosses.

That negative energy will go into every product that is made by a resentful worker. They pack them up and send them to the country paying for them. Hand them over to the new owner with a smile and "Nice doing business with you. Can we make you more?"

The new owner sells the products to the general population of his country, who unknowingly purchase the negative icons.

I wondered why the World was going for a crap.

Buy from a country that honestly loves you, or at least are not resentful of your countries actions, and has good labour laws. Also be aware of who you buy from locally.

As example, if the lady down the street that makes your bed sheets is a serial killer, or is involved in an incestuous relationship, I think it would be a damn good idea to clear that energy before you sleep in the sheets she has made. And because we don't really know the whole truth about anyone, cleanse everything you buy, for your own safety.

Another example would be the phenomena of a slight change in a person’s attitude with a change of head dress. As the brain controls the body, proximity of these energies close to the head of a person will produce slight alterations in their attitude and mood. Try it for yourself and think about who made that new hat, or who wore this hat for a majority of its existence.

As another more positive example: You will see people pay great amounts of money for art they, or we, could have painted in the backyard for $20. This is because these buyers know that the artist had a great attitude that was agreeable with their own. They will bring that artwork into their home and it will add to their energy power and increase it.

The rich and famous have been aware of the phenomena, for a long time, and do use it to their fullest potential, whenever they can.

Teach yourself how to detect energy that is positive to you, and learn how to cleanse products that have negative energy, so that the product can be safely used and not adversely affect your life.

It might sound like a cracker barrel idea, but we have all said a prayer at some point in our lives hoping for a positive outcome to a situation, using a charm. Fighter used to have priest chase off 'evil' from their armour and bless their aircraft. A lot of the time it works. Catholics have their rosary beads, Buddhism have the incense as well as other religious and non-religious groups. Natives Americans have sweetgrass. Why not do this in our everyday lives, and get our worlds back on the positive track.

Whatever positive is to you.

Also feel free to post this in other forums if you feel the need. You should feel the need.

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
How you doing Canadian love? Just grand I hope. Many times in the spirit world negative forces must be harnessed and turned on the wicked, this to is positive.

That is where you get into relativity. If you send a 'dark force', 'dark force' you just add to the 'dark force', because 'dark force' feeds a 'dark force'. If you send a 'dark force' love and compassion is almost dies and can be illiminated.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That is where you get into relativity. If you send a 'dark force', 'dark force' you just add to the 'dark force', because 'dark force' feeds a 'dark force'. If you send a 'dark force' love and compassion is almost dies and can be illiminated.

Two negatives make a positive, so if I attack the bad dark with more bad dark we get good dark. The dark isn't bad anyway, ask a plant.:lol:

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
Two negatives make a positive, so if I attack the bad dark with more bad dark we get good dark. The dark isn't bad anyway, ask a plant.:lol:

The negatives and positives in that context are quanitative for a positive increase of negativity.

Like I said beaver its all relative. Sounds like the Christians can sell all their unwanted goods to you instead of cleansing them. You could both get back on your feet.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Unfortunately, I don't buy into Eastern philosophy and its positive and negative energy. I actually take spiritual warfare more seriously than that. I, personally am in engaged in spiritual warfare ALL the time, EVERYDAY. I recognize how inundated our society has become with powers that be from the occult. Its everywhere around us:

wicca
witchcraft
voodoo
shamanism
tarot cards
psychics
magick
lucid dreaming
lovecraft
scrying
past lives
satanism
feng shui
astrology
mysticism

and the list continues...

Now, don't get me wrong. Its a different kind of war. I have no problem loving my brother, no matter who my brother is. If your a Satanist, I'll talk to you, I'll make friends, and I'll even love you as a brother if you give me the chance. And that's completely honest. Is it hard to love someone as a brother you would consider a spiritual enemy? It can be, yet possible.

But...

When it comes to curses, magick, rotes, demonic influences, principalities, and any other possible tactic used as an attack against anyone, including myself, yourself, someone I know, someone I don't know, I will have no choice but to bind your very words or spell as harmless and ineffective.

And...

I can do this because I have at my disposal the most powerful substance in the entire universe.

It can defeat:

all evil, which evidently includes:
sadness and depression
loneliness
hopelessness
pain
anger
hate
sin
sickness
diasease

If Christ's very own spilled blood can defeat all that, what chance do a few curses and magick spells have?

Exactly. None. So yes, spiritual warfare is very real and incredibly dangerous. Most of it happens behind the scenes, but you ask any hardcore occult practioner, and they'll tell you just as well as me, the war... it rages on.

CanadianLove

Electoral Member
Feb 7, 2009
If Christ's very own spilled blood can defeat all that, what chance do a few curses and magick spells have?

Exactly. None. So yes, spiritual warfare is very real and incredibly dangerous. Most of it happens behind the scenes, but you ask any hardcore occult practioner, and they'll tell you just as well as me, the war... it rages on.

How do you feel of Reiki. It is said by some to be the same healing power of God taught to Jesus by the prophet John the Baptist. With the this healing power available to all, as God is within each of us as his children.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
hehe I'm glad you said opinion, rather than just stating it as if it were fact.

Well sure, this is all just my opinion. Doesn't mean that some opinions are not true or correct.

Anyway, what science cannot seem to defeat is people's irrational belief that fictional entities are something other than products of the imagination.

and it cannot actually cure anything, only mask or suppress it, things like:

sadness
loneliness
anger
pain

etc.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
How do you feel of Reiki.

Not good at all, as I am well aware of it. Its totally under the occult umbrella, it's new- age eastern philosophy and it doesn't fly in alleyland.

It is said by some to be the same healing power of God taught to Jesus by the prophet John the Baptist.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Lemme guess?! That's from the gnostic bible right?

With the this healing power available to all, as God is within each of us as his children.

The power to heal is NOT available through Reiki.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Not good at all, as I am well aware of it. Its totally under the occult umbrella, it's new- age eastern philosophy and it doesn't fly in alleyland.

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Lemme guess?! That's from the gnostic bible right?

The power to heal is NOT available through Reiki.

Sorry Alley by Reiki is no different than the laying on of hands.Just because christians call it something different doesn't change that it is all about energy exchange. More and more christians have been using "occult" healing methods but change the name so they don't get accused of using the occult.

I have been talking to christians for forty years and I have witnessed the rise of "occult" activity within the born again movement increase every year. But they do get the heebee geebees when you point that out to them. There is no occult or new age. Christians invented the terms because of the manic need to have boogy men to do battle with. But all our demons are of our own making.

The war is not between the occult and christianity, it is between ingnorance and knowledge. Good and evil are human concepts and judgements. They have no reality except in the minds of humans who are insecure and need to feel superior to others because they belong to the chosen group. There is no strength in numbers or belief systems. Strength can only come from believing in ones Self.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Well sure, this is all just my opinion. Doesn't mean that some opinions are not true or correct.

and it cannot actually cure anything, only mask or suppress it, things like:

sadness
loneliness
anger
pain

etc.
It can so! It can cure ignorance if allowed to, it can cure a few kinds of cancer, it can cure most infections, etc.

I haven't seen faith cure anything. Perhaps it covers sadness, loneliness, anger, and pain with another emotion but that isn't curing anything. The sources of the loneliness, sadness, etc. would still be there.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I haven't seen faith cure anything. Perhaps it covers sadness, loneliness, anger, and pain with another emotion but that isn't curing anything. The sources of the loneliness, sadness, etc. would still be there.
That's because real faith doesn't exist on this world these days, we only have belief that faith (in God) exists (and comes with some 'abilities' that are beyond what we can do these days), the two are not the same. Faith actually means a person would never need to be cured because faith would keep them from getting ill in the 1st place.

mangy dog

Apr 23, 2009
hehe...even scientist recognize the limits of their knowledge,...hey!! that borders on wisdom...imagen that.

Either way both come from the One, True Lord and God of all - Jesus Christ...yes "that christ".