Christian Extremists Crashes car into Abortion Clinic

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Scott Free, I assume his ideal is Mohammed Atta, who led the 9/11 operation. Only he didn’t have an airplane (and he couldn’t crash an airplane into an abortion clinic anyway, he would have to be an expert pilot to do that), so he had to settle for a SUV.

Anyway, some of the activists on the far right in USA have the same mentality as the Islamic terrorists. I sometimes look at the far right publication worldnetdaily, operated by Joseph Farah, an Arab Christian.

Reading some of his writings one can get a fascinating glimpse into the mind of Arab terrorists like Mohammed Atta. I can well imagine Farah becoming a terrorist under right circumstances (but for Jesus, rather than for Allah).

Anyway, I am going to post the U Tube link on the other (Canada.com) forum, I hope you don’t mind.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Oh Gimme a Break! Mohammed Atta??????

Did you look at the video? This guy was not traveling very fast, from the look of it he didn't even do that much damage to the vehicle, or the building!

Hardly a suicide attempt, nor a murder attempt, nor assault. More like willfull damage to property........

Big Deal!

Tyr

Council Member
Nov 27, 2008
Sitting at my laptop
Ya! A mild attempt at extremism just is not news worthy. He should go back to his christian extremist school for reprogramming.

I believe that would be "The Citadel" in Charleston, SC. They call it reprogramming, but it just used to be plain old lobotomizing

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
He gives all the other Christian extremists a bad name.

Yeah I suppose to the rest of the moderates at his church, he's struting around like the hard core Jesus Dude.

*points to the sky* Represent'n Up Side, know what I'm saying!?

OOOOoOOoooooo...... look out, he left it in Neutral!!

*Bump*

OH GOD THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!!!! I don't know if their insurance will cover that! *Gasps and lightly faints*

Geez.... if you're gonna do something, do it right or don't do it at all.

Who was the Extremist, Ned Flanders?

"G'Gee officer, honestly, I was gonna do it..... *sigh*..... but I just dang dung doodly dittily couldn't get my foot on the peddle..... I'm in a pickle of a sandwhich arn't I officer?"

"Rasberries"

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
A moderate extremist is only possible if you're Christian, everybody else is a bloody lunatic that needs saving.