you are believe sprites exist ?

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
you are believe there 'sprites jinn ghost martians devil...exist ?

what you are think they ? If you believe they exist

your see one from they are ?

Etc you know about they?

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I believe in spirits. I haven't actually seen them, but I did see my Gods. It was tremendous, the most precious experience of my life. They spoke to me and answered me.
And I feel the spirits live next to me, the spirits of my Ancestors that I awoke from madness and oblivion, and now they remember themselves again, and enjoy this world once more, and help me in my problems out of gratitude.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
I believe in spirits. I haven't actually seen them, but I did see my Gods. It was tremendous, the most precious experience of my life. They spoke to me and answered me.
And I feel the spirits live next to me, the spirits of my Ancestors that I awoke from madness and oblivion, and now they remember themselves again, and enjoy this world once more, and help me in my problems out of gratitude.

Indulging in psychotropic hallucinogens does not prove the existence of spirits or gods...neither does fasting or receiving blunt force trauma...

Lewis Carroll reputedly saw all the visions of his Alice in Wonderland while in an opium induced trance...are we to believe that what he saw then was real as well?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
you are believe there 'sprites jinn ghost martians devil...exist ?

what you are think they ? If you believe they exist

your see one from they are ?

Etc you know about they?

:love9: ahmadabdalrhman :love9:

Mubarak Ead!:smile:

May God make you happy and prosperous in this World and the next afterlife.
I wish from God every good for you and for all believers in God alone and the afterlife. :smile:

Personal trek, with millions - Los Angeles Times

Last edited:

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
:love9: ahmadabdalrhman :love9:

:love5:eanassir:love5:

Mubarak Ead!:smile:

muBarak Ead for you too amen !:smile:

May God make you happy and prosperous in this World and the next afterlife.
I wish from God every good for you and for all believers in God alone and the afterlife. :smile:

you too

amen !

the god save you from all evils

amen!:smile:

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
I believe in spirits.

I too I call them jinn I believe the god created them from fire

to worship him like humans

I haven't actually seen them,

Even I not seen them before now

but I know one he seen one from them

he was the jinn In Inset black cat

that black cat was speak

the cat saying was saying I want enter In your body

I know that person he not lie

but I did see my Gods.

the rocks ?

and If there more from one god why the god do not fight with the other god ?
and all god from gods he are using he is the power to take what other god have

It was tremendous, the most precious experience of my life.

the most precious experience of my life when I prayer Just the god creating the Erath and heaven and sea and rocks and humans and Every thing

They spoke to me and answered me.

the jinn can seen you and you can't see them just if they want

And I feel the spirits live next to me,

yup all humans the spirits live next to him but he can't seen them

the spirits of my Ancestors that I awoke from madness and oblivion
and now they remember themselves again, and enjoy this world once more, and help me in my problems out of gratitude.

they are just others created from the god

the god create them to worship him like humans

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Indulging in psychotropic hallucinogens does not prove the existence of spirits or gods...neither does fasting or receiving blunt force trauma...

Lewis Carroll reputedly saw all the visions of his Alice in Wonderland while in an opium induced trance...are we to believe that what he saw then was real as well?

The world around us divides into two kinds:

The visible:is the material world, which includes all that we see: living people, trees, animals, inanimate things: water in rivers and seas, rocks of mountains, sand of the desert, etc.

The invisible: is the ethereal (or spiritual) world, which includes:
the angels,
the devils,
the souls of people that have died,
the souls of genies (or demons) that have died,
the spirits of animals that have died,
the spirits of trees that died,
the spiritual structure of the destroyed material structures: like glasses, cups, dishes, plates, spoons, and houses …etc.

The invisible part includes also the living genies (or demons), which have material bodies, but evenso they are invisible; because their bodies are created from gases.

While God - be glorified - cannot be seen neither in this World nor in the next afterlife, nor even in Paradise; because He is God; the pride is due to Him alone.
As in the Quran 6: 103

لاَّ تُدْرِكُهُ الأَبْصَارُ وَهُوَ يُدْرِكُ الأَبْصَارَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ

The explanation:
(Sights perceive Him not, but He does perceive sights, and He is the Compassionate, the Well-Aware.)

But God greets the people of Paradise, and they hear him saying to them "salam": and this will be a most joyful reward, in addition to His good pleasure.
This is in the Quran 36: 58

سَلَامٌ قَوْلًا مِن رَّبٍّ رَّحِيمٍ

The explanation:
("Peace!" will be the word said [to them] by a Most Merciful Lord.)

Moreover, the hallucinogenic effect of some drugs does not disprove the ethereal (or spiritual) world; and it may be the spiritual beings will have more influence on man while he is in a state of hypnosis because of some drugs, and while he is sleeping with his ordinary sleep; then when man dies, he will be a spiritual being like them.

Last edited:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I know all the tales of qarin, of jinn, of succubi, etc. Most are past human attempts to anthropomorphise a root cause for things like mental illness, seizures, etc. Some are parental attempts to scare children to stay near (such as the monsters, qualiput if I remember correctly, that live in the ice near Inuit villages). And yet others, if you look at modern medicine, are attempts to explain people such as dwarfs, primordial dwarfs, giants, etc., that we now know are simply humans with genetic and glandular issues. But in the past, would this child not have been thought to be a sprite?

Primordial Dwarfism creates a higher pitched voice, beak like nose, and a properly proportioned, though tiny child, who is more hyper and requires less sleep than other people. They are, as one mother described, like hummingbirds.

Take into account other things that can happen, the wide array of human maladie, deformities, accidents that can disfigure a person, and combine human ignorance, and you have a recipe for many monsters, goblins, and evil spirits that supposedly roam the earth.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
I know all the tales of qarin, of jinn, of succubi, etc. Most are past human attempts to anthropomorphise a root cause for things like mental illness, seizures, etc. Some are parental attempts to scare children to stay near (such as the monsters, qualiput if I remember correctly, that live in the ice near Inuit villages). And yet others, if you look at modern medicine, are attempts to explain people such as dwarfs, primordial dwarfs, giants, etc., that we now know are simply humans with genetic and glandular issues. But in the past, would this child not have been thought to be a sprite?

Primordial Dwarfism creates a higher pitched voice, beak like nose, and a properly proportioned, though tiny child, who is more hyper and requires less sleep than other people. They are, as one mother described, like hummingbirds.

Take into account other things that can happen, the wide array of human maladie, deformities, accidents that can disfigure a person, and combine human ignorance, and you have a recipe for many monsters, goblins, and evil spirits that supposedly roam the earth.

You pretty much nailed it Karrie...

Good post...

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
Why should the Gods fight? :smile:

If there must be more from one god then all gods take what he is created them then he leave the other gods

like the god who create the evil and the god who create the fairness ...Etc

no way they stay the same place

just and If using he is the power to take what other god have

then just stay fairness

or

just stay the iniquity

....Etc

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com
I speak to sprites on a daily basis, they told me to tell you that you are worshipping a false god.

Jinns ( sprites ) can thus be Muslims or non-Muslims. However, due to their fiery nature the majority of them are non-Muslims. All these non-Muslim Jinns form a part of the army of the most famous Jinn, Iblis- the Shaytan

ahmadabdalrhman

Electoral Member
Sep 14, 2008
www.watchislam.com

but there is the places In it jinn if the person leave that places no see the jinn and If he back to that place he see the jinn again