A basic human truth

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
"Whatever you give a woman, she is going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of ****."

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
"Whatever you give a woman, she is going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of ****."

Perfect

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
What? And I can't cook my own meals with the stuff I bought?

A man usually gives a woman millions of sperm, and usually only one baby.... where's the other 999,999 babies? I want my moneys' worth damnit! *shakes fist*

Home is where the heart is..... I have to have a woman in my life in order to call where I live a home? What a rip off!

Give a woman a smile.... I usually get maced.

Give her crap and get a ton back? You apparently haven't experienced my stinky poops..... which I have never met a female equal to. :twisted:

(Just figured I'd throw a different angle for debate on here.... carry on)