How do souls inspire us?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
How can souls inspire us?
The talking, of spiritual beings with us, is by inspiration, i.e. one of them sends the words to the mind of the material man with whom he wants to talk; so that he makes him understand. This is called an 'inspiration'.
In other words the 'inspiration' is the sending of words from one person to another and making him understand it without any voice.
Souls may inspire us; i.e. they talk to us, not with a hearable voice, but whisper into our minds, and let us understand what they want.

But this inspiration will be on some conditions:

First: That must be at night, or in a dark place; because the soul avoids the sun-light. Sun-light hurt the soul and blind it.

Second: The place must be quiet: without sounds or noise; in order that man can understand the words of the soul. On the other hand, the noise and loud voices annoy the soul.

Third: The air in the room must be calm, without air currents whatever mild they may be; in order that their words may reach our minds. Hence, the most suitable time for that is at midnight; because people are sleeping and sounds are low [: there is silence.]

Fourth: The person, to whom they talk, should be clever, intelligent and attentive; in order to understand their words; or otherwise he will not understand, or he may not pay attention.

Fifth: You must talk with them with a low voice, must not sneeze, nor cough; because the loud sound annoys the soul; in addition to that, the air will start to move and wave because of our voices; so that the talking of souls with us will be interrupted.

[Sixth: I add that the person, to whom they talk by inspiration, should be between sleep and complete awakening; i.e. he is not fully awakened; here he is still near to souls, and they can communicate with him better; but when he is fully awake, it will be difficult for such communication.]
Refer to:
Features of souls after death
http://man-after-death.741.com/1.htm#Features_of_Souls_after_Death_

[ How Can souls inspire us? ]
http://man-after-death.741.com/1.htm#[_How_Can_souls_inspire_us_]_

The interpreter of the Quran and the Bible mentioned the following story that confirms what have just been mentioned:
"One day, I traveled from Hilla to Diwania [: two cities in Iraq, to the south of Baghdad, about seventy miles apart.] I stayed there for four days working as a photographer.
On the fifth day, I decided to return back to Hilla; so when I went to bed, I asked God to send for me someone to awaken me from sleep at 2: 30 a.m. [I have corrected his Arabic old timing], i.e. two hours before dawn; in order to go to the railway station and take the train to Hilla; the train leave Diwania about 3: 30 o'clock a.m.; so that I would have one hour from my awaking until the departure of the train, and it would be enough time because the Diwania station was near to the city. [ I think this story happened about the year 1935, or few years before or after – the translator.]
Then I slept in 'Al-Bahrany Hotel', to awake few hours later from sleep. There wasn't in that room anybody other than myself.

I asked myself:" I don't know what the time is now!"; I didn't know was it late so that it was morning time, or was it early so that I can return to sleep again. I said these words with myself, but my lips moved slightly so that if any person put his ears on my mouth, he could not hear any of my words, and it was inspired into my mind that the time was 2:25 a.m. This was just as if there was somebody beside me and he told me the time; his words were fixed in my mind, I understood them, and recognized the direction of the speech too, and I would not forget the words was inspired to me from the right side, i.e. from the direction of the middle of the room, not from its wall direction.

I went on repeating those words with my tongue saying: "twenty-five minutes past two", but I didn't hear to those words any voice, but only they were inspired into my mind with an inspiration, so that I astonished of that and said to myself: "Who is anyone who knew what I thought with myself, so that he answered me about it?"

And he answered me about that and I understood from that inspiring person that he said: "I am your brother Salih!" So my astonishment increased furthermore, and I lifted my head from the pillow, and turned my face right and left; but I did not find anyone in the room other than myself.

However, I didn't bother myself with his words that he said: "I am your brother Salih!"; but in stead I said to myself that my brother had died when he was seven years old and was buried at Kerbala city, then how does he talk to me the while he is dead!? And how does he come to me at Diwania, the while he was buried at Kerbala?

Then, I got up from sleep, and picked my [pocket] watch from the pocket of my jacket, which was hanged on the wall beside me; I looked at it, and it was half past two minus two minutes, so that three minutes of time had passed, i.e. from the moment when my brother told me the time until I saw the watch; so that the time was exactly as did he tell me with no increment or decrease of even one minute; therefore, that further increased my astonishment.

Many other questions came to my mind, which I wished he might answer me about, but I did not hear from him any answer, and that was, as I think, because the air in the room started to move and wave because of the movements and coughing that I did. So that his talking stopped and I did not understand anything more from him for this reason.

I say: No doubt that God - be exalted – sent to me the soul of my brother to awaken me from sleep as an answer to my prayer and supplication; then when my brother awakened me and heard my question about the time, he answered me about it and acquainted me about the time. Then when he heard me asking about who was the talking person, he answered me: "I am your brother Salih!"

After that, I got up, wore my clothes and went to the station, and took the train and returned to Hilla.

I say that my brother Salih did not come from the city of Kerbala to Diwania at that time, but I think that he descended from heaven, and God - be exalted – sent him to awaken me, as had I asked of Him. Moreover, as regards the children of the faithful, after their death, the angels take them to Paradise, and they do not stay on earth except those who exceed ten years of age."

I say many of the people may have encountered such experience, but they do not tell others about; lest they should be considered mad or possessed.
However, angels have more capability to inspire or reveal to man what they want; but all that is due to God's permission.
In addition to that, devils and evil souls may inspire to people in the same way, but their inspiring is called "suggestions" or whispering.

eanassir
http://man-after-death.741.com

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's happened to me lots of times, we are to fast to dismiss these inspirations and to dulled by the riot of the world to credit external sources for the inspirational data our minds assemble and yet we know rationally that we are connected to and bathed in messages for as long as we live.

I have started to print off your work eanassir, I already enjoy it, it's good reading

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007

The talking, of spiritual beings with us, is by inspiration, i.e. one of them sends the words to the mind of the material man with whom he wants to talk; so that he makes him understand. This is called an 'inspiration'.
In other words the 'inspiration' is the sending of words from one person to another and making him understand it without any voice.
Souls may inspire us; i.e. they talk to us, not with a hearable voice, but whisper into our minds, and let us understand what they want.

But this inspiration will be on some conditions:

First: That must be at night, or in a dark place; because the soul avoids the sun-light. Sun-light hurt the soul and blind it.

Second: The place must be quiet: without sounds or noise; in order that man can understand the words of the soul. On the other hand, the noise and loud voices annoy the soul.

Third: The air in the room must be calm, without air currents whatever mild they may be; in order that their words may reach our minds. Hence, the most suitable time for that is at midnight; because people are sleeping and sounds are low [: there is silence.]

Fourth: The person, to whom they talk, should be clever, intelligent and attentive; in order to understand their words; or otherwise he will not understand, or he may not pay attention.

Fifth: You must talk with them with a low voice, must not sneeze, nor cough; because the loud sound annoys the soul; in addition to that, the air will start to move and wave because of our voices; so that the talking of souls with us will be interrupted.

[Sixth: I add that the person, to whom they talk by inspiration, should be between sleep and complete awakening; i.e. he is not fully awakened; here he is still near to souls, and they can communicate with him better; but when he is fully awake, it will be difficult for such communication.]

Here I ask Dexter and Niflmir and all other members to give the scientific explanation of this real event:

I know a man: an engineer retired now; he told me this yesterday:
Hassan (it is his name) said: "Two or three years ago I went to the shop of a butcher at Baghdad to buy meat; as I was standing awaiting for my turn, I heard a clear voice although it was not loud; he said to me: (Hassan, cross) then he repeated (Hassan, cross); it means: Cross the street; so I crossed the street to the other side.

When I moved to cross the street, the butcher (who knew me as his client) shouted to me: Abu fulan, where are you going?
I said: I only go for a while to the shop of the beef-burger seller.

Before I could reach the other side, a violent explosion occurred which destroyed that region where I was standing and demolished the butcher shop in addition to some other buildings there and many casualties happened. And I was thrown by the violence of that explosion to few meters inside a nearby shop in the opposite side of the street to where I crossed.

I told him: Undoubtedly, this was an angel who warned you in order to save your life.
That is because the angels can inspire man more than souls can do [souls do not have the loudspeakers: the material jaws and mouth of the material body, therefore they cannot talk any audible voice whatever they tried to shout];

and angels can forbear the noise and air currents and cries of people and cars of the street more than can human souls do so.

So I told him to read this website:
http://www.quran-ayat.com/saa/index.htm
which is the same English website:
http://www.quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_with_ghosts.htm

I told one of my friends: I think this man is righteous, so that God warned him and saved him.
My friend said: Not necessarily so; it may be God has His design and this man's hour of death has not come yet.
I said: This is possible; God is All-Knowing.

Last edited: