G O D

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
If we're all God's children then what's so special about Jesus?

Not much at all ,except that all Jesus was and still is , is of God .What about you?....think it out .

Last edited by a moderator:

iARTthere4iam

Electoral Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pointy Rocks
If we're all God's children then what's so special about Jesus? :-?

The special thing about Jesus is that he is the one who said we should all be treated as though we were god. Pretty novel if you think about it. We must treat eachother as god and each of us can forgive eachother's sins. That is revolutionary.I am an athiest and respect Jesus for this out-of-the-box thinking. Respecting people rather than a god that is higher than us is for me the next step.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The special thing about Jesus is that he is the one who said we should all be treated as though we were god. Pretty novel if you think about it. We must treat eachother as god and each of us can forgive eachother's sins. That is revolutionary.I am an athiest and respect Jesus for this out-of-the-box thinking. Respecting people rather than a god that is higher than us is for me the next step.

Quote the scripture that says this.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
If we're all God's children then what's so special about Jesus? :-?

In the Quran 5: 18
وَقَالَتِ الْيَهُودُ وَالنَّصَارَى نَحْنُ أَبْنَاء اللّهِ وَأَحِبَّاؤُهُ قُلْ فَلِمَ يُعَذِّبُكُم بِذُنُوبِكُم بَلْ أَنتُم بَشَرٌ مِّمَّنْ خَلَقَ يَغْفِرُ لِمَن يَشَاء وَيُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَاء وَلِلّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ
The explanation: (Jews and Christians say: "We are God's sons and His beloved ones.
"Say: "Why then does He punish you according to your sins?
Not so, you are but mortals: [some] of those whom He has created: He forgives to whom He pleases and chastises whom He pleases.
God's is the ownership of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and the final resorting will be to Him.)

The meaning: they claim that they are close to God like the son with his father, and that God loves them; but this is not correct; if it was right why then did he punish them by giving their enemy a hand over them, and by various other ways of punishment according to your sins; but you are some creatures like others with no difference; God forgives to the one who deserves the forgiveness, and chastises the one who is worthy of the chastisement; and in the next world your souls will return back to Him, and He will then deal with them according to what they deserve; the good according to his goodness, and the evil according to his evil-doing.

eanassir
http://quranandhebrewbible.t35.com