American Way To Equality

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
In the American constitution it says Equality for all.

This means that all races are hated equally.

It is a right of initiation.

America needs good strong citizens to carry the flag for future generations and America does not need pussys and wimps.

They need to assimilate into the American way of life.

America is a tough nut to crack because of their patriotism and loyalty to God and country.

In America it is always the second generation that benefits of what the country has to offer.

This is why America has lasted this long and will forge the way ahead as their forefathers did.

First generation Americans will never fit into society and that is why they will keep to their own, but their reward will be that their children will be leaders and that is why they came to America in the first place.

As mothers say on this Mothers Day, For Their Children.

That’s what they live for and that’s what they die for.

American Man

May 15, 2007
Dont hate Americans

There is no need to hate or look down upon americans just cause we control you and every other nation on this filthy earth. Look on the bright side at least youll have a Starbucks and Mc Donalds on every corner of your country. God Bless America.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
There is no need to hate or look down upon americans just cause we control you and every other nation on this filthy earth. Look on the bright side at least youll have a Starbucks and Mc Donalds on every corner of your country. God Bless America.

Please tell me you're being ironic.

Pangloss

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

The word control is what got the U.S. into such a mess in the first place, now they have lost
the respect from 'most' people in the world.
You can sure talk the talk, but definitely can't walk the walk.
Whatever your god might be, I hope he does bless your country, cause you need it.

Last edited:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Youse guys crack me up!

Here I thought this was a serious discussion then BWANG!

Liberalman contributes a whopper of a joke....

Thanks for putting the fun back into the sawdust of philosophy Liberalman:)

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

Yeah that may be true but you sure don't control anything Iraq do ya.

I would add also that while we may have a McDonalds and a Starbucks on every corner, we above all other countries can and have been milking that fat cow of a country of yours for all its worth. Thank you for your contribution. Have a nice day. :smile: