What' s this prophecy for the year 2017 ?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
This could explain your problem, Nassir. Were your parents brother and sister? First cousins?
---

Half of world’s Muslims are inbred due to generations of incest

Posted on July 17, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn | 106 Comments
Here’s an explanation for Islamic terrorism that’s never proffered:

Insanity and Stupidity

A never-spoken-about problem with Muslims is their inbreeding as a result of their long and deeply-ingrained practice of marrying first cousins — a practice that has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses.

More than 7 years ago, the UK’s environment minister Phil Woolas had sounded the alarm about this “very sensitive” issue that is “rarely debated”. Referring to the culture of arranged marriages between cousins in the Muslim immigrant community, Woolas said: “If you have a child with your cousin the likelihood is there’ll be a genetic problem.

According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

• 70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
  • 67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
  • 64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
  • 63% of Sudanese are inbred.
  • 60% of Iraqis are inbred.
  • 54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
  • 25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
  • In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
  • In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

Sennels points out that cousin marriage was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world. This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

Sennels warns that massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to Muslims’ intelligence, sanity, and health. (Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)

The rest here.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/20...lims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o&t=1s

If the video does not work, see it here:
prophecies for 2017 -
quran-ayat.com/huda/threads/14800-prophecies-for-2017?p=26062&viewfull=1#post26062

Check your bloody links ES for gods sake you lazy SOB. That link takes us to this page which tells us that you fukked up again.
May Allah have mercy on your attempts to help us barbarics.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Comments on this video:
1- Generally speaking he (and many others) give a prophecy out of the Bible, which may confirm also the prophecy of the Quran in soora 17: 4-8
http://quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_
quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english3.htm#A_Warning_to_Zionists_of_Perishing_

2- Because he is a Christian, he denies also the progeny of Ishmael son of Abraham, which the Torah told that God said: "I will increase the progeny of Ishmael and make him the chief of a great nation."

3- He said the 'tribulation of Israel' may be avoided if Jews believe in Jesus Christ; I say yes indeed, but Jews and all other people should believe in God (as One without son or parents) prior to believing in anyone else; in addition, all people have to believe in the noble Prophet Mohammed the seal of prophets and in the great Quran.

4- What they say about the return of the Christ, may in fact be the return of the Messiah or the anointed one: the Mahdi, because not only Jesus is anointed but many others were anointed (like Saul and David); in addition the Mahdi may be the anointed Messiah.
Abu Abd-Allah told some of my friends before his death, that he will be a king in Palestine: which will be his capital!

5- It may be related to the return or the rise of the Mahdi from the dead; which is the title of the Mahdi: the Qa'em or the raised up one.
God is the All-Knowing.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I would ask your parents - if they are still alive - if they were cousins. That might explain your strange, compulsive posts and confused obsessions with the Book of Lies, aka the Quran.

You'd screw up the Lord's Prayer. :lol:

Are you related to any Jehovah's Witnesses?

And get off the Internet! Your hour was up a long time ago! Get!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I would ask your parents - if they are still alive - if they were cousins. That might explain your strange, compulsive posts and confused obsessions with the Book of Lies, aka the Quran.

Are you related to any Jehovah's Witnesses?

And get off the Internet! Your hour was up a long time ago! Get!

No, they were not cousins.
I did not send for you to come to this thread, Wicked Zionist!
i.e. you are not invited to my threads.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I must come to your threads, Nassir. It is my religious duty. I have already shown you to be a liar and supportive of Muslim killers. I will continue to expose your evil ways. You are the devil's servant and must not be allowed to rest.

And I do not believe that your parents were not cousins. In any case, they were probably very disappointed with you. Your illogical, uneducated posts about science only demonstrate your simple nature.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I must come to your threads, Nassir. It is my religious duty. I have already shown you to be a liar and supportive of Muslim killers. I will continue to expose your evil ways. You are the devil's servant and must not be allowed to rest.

And I do not believe that your parents were not cousins. In any case, they were probably very disappointed with you. Your illogical, uneducated posts about science only demonstrate your simple nature.

Ho ho ho, and what are you? :laughing6:
I am leaving, not for your sake, but the time here is too late.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I am God's arrow. I pursue liars.

Here's a Muslim disco for you to go to bed with.

[youtube]48laJC8wYl4[/youtube]

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ho ho ho, and what are you? :laughing6:
I am leaving, not for your sake, but the time here is too late.

While boxing all of my dead parents belongings a few days ago I ran across my old copy of the Quran what I had lent to my old man a decade or so ago, ten minutes later my idiot nephew had boxed it, so I determined to transport myself to the nearest settlement and find a book store where I might purchase a similar volumne, could you reccomend one over another publication of the best service to a specimin such as I.
I have determined to depart on this quest at 08 hundred tomorrow. I hope this note finds your ass on a comfy stump.

You seem to have gotten more out of the text than I did, no doubt oweing to your superior intelligence.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This man from China also explained about the prophecy of the year 2017, and explained it is the year of Elijah coming: (Ali in Arabic means Elia or Elijah in Hebrew); Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly coming so that God's promise will be fulfilled ?? God is the All-Knowing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm8aBHYythY

If the video does not open here, see it in this link:
prophecies for 2017 -
<quran-ayat.com/huda/threads/14800-prophecies-for-2017?p=26083&viewfull=1#post26083>