» 2 comments Jul 14 11:23 THOU SHALT KILL, THOU SHALT RAPE, AND THOU SHALT HATE

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
»
Jul 14 11:23

THOU SHALT KILL, THOU SHALT RAPE, AND THOU SHALT HATE THY NEIGHBOUR

Israel finds itself in a dilemma these days …. it wants you to believe that its army is the most humanitarian in the world, but it is a contradiction to their overall policy of hatred.
So, in an attempt to change this image a new chief rabbi was just appointed to the IDF. Following are some of his thoughts …..
It’s OK for a soldier to kill a wounded assailant …
“Suicide bombers who were wounded must be killed.”
“Terrorists should not be treated as human beings, as they are ‘animals,’ and the rule ‘He who is merciful to the cruel eventually would be cruel to the merciful’ applies to them.”
It’s OK to rape a non Jewish woman in time of war …
“As part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers’ morale during fighting, it is permitted to “breach” the walls of modesty and “satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success.”

Read more: www.whatreallyhappened.com WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
They are beginning to sound the their neighbors who follow the religion of peace
Of course it should be noted all the peoples in the region like it or not are related
by their own admission they all have Abraham as the father of their nation go figure

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Maybe these conflicts are just part of exactly the way God intended it to be. Just let the people kill each other who gives a ****

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
»

Israel finds itself in a dilemma these days …. it wants you to believe that its army is the most humanitarian in the world, but it is a contradiction to their overall policy of hatred.
So, in an attempt to change this image a new chief rabbi was just appointed to the IDF. Following are some of his thoughts …..
“Terrorists should not be treated as human beings, as they are ‘animals,’ and the rule ‘He who is merciful to the cruel eventually would be cruel to the merciful’ applies to them.”
“As part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers’ morale during fighting, it is permitted to “breach” the walls of modesty and “satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success.”

Read more: www.whatreallyhappened.com WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn!
Piffle and rot.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They are beginning to sound the their neighbors who follow the religion of peace
Of course it should be noted all the peoples in the region like it or not are related
by their own admission they all have Abraham as the father of their nation go figure

Which makes it just another cult war.

»

Drivel brought to us by an avid Jew hater.

Yes I'm sure that's all it is and I obviously used my great wealth to have it spread over the whole planet, I have even fabricated vast stretches of history to support my madness. I should take my pills.

You should. Maybe don't mix and mach with your fried either.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That IDF Chief Rabbi will hurt more Jews than I ever could. And you agree with him. So between the two of us you will be responsible for hate directed at Jews. I would object to this little monster Rabbis permissions because it is right to do so and you won't because you are a slave by your own addmission.