The wrangling of Prophet Abraham with the angels

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Did Prophet Abraham wrangle with the angels, who were his guest?
Prophet Abraham was kind-hearted; he wrangled with the angels concerning Lot's people.
Was that a correct or wrong act?
How did he wrangle? And what for?

They were three angels sent by God to give the good news to Abraham of begetting a boy born to him by Sarah his wife; and they told Abraham they would go to Lot's people for their punishment.

Quran 11: 74-76, which mean:
{ 74. And when Abraham's fear subsided, and the glad news [of the male child] came to him, he started to dispute with Us m about Lot’s people.

75. Indeed, Abraham was clement n, oft-sighing [for his father and his people o] and oft-returning [to God with obedience and worship].

76. [The angels said:] "Abraham, forsake this [word and the disputing about Lot’s people]; for the bidding of your Lord has come [about the punishment and the termination, so it will inevitably befall them], and indeed there is, coming to them, torment that cannot be turned back [away from them.]"}

m i.e. to dispute and ask Our messengers about Lot’s people.
His dispute was that he said to them: “If there are in the city fifty believers, will you destroy [all Lot’s people]?”
They said: “No.”
He said: “Then if forty!”
And he kept up decreasing the number, and they kept up saying: No, until he said: “If one!”
So he argued with them concerning Lot, and said: “Lot is in the city of Sodom.”
They said: “We know better about those in the city: so we will save him together with his family.”

n i.e. he does not rush in various circumstances.

o Because they did not listen to his words, neither did they refrain from worshipping the idols.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Pssst. Abraham was a JEW.

Pssst. Abraham was before the Torah and before Moses.

{Quran 3: 67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor yet a Christian [as you claim], but was a "Hanief" [: exclusively devoting himself to God alone], a Muslim [: submitting himself to God], and was not one of the associaters f [: who associate idols or others with God in the worship.]}

f while you associated and disobeyed.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

{Quran 3: 67. Abraham was neither a Jew nor yet a Christian [as you claim], but was a "Hanief" [: exclusively devoting himself to God alone], a Muslim [: submitting himself to God], and was not one of the associaters f [: who associate idols or others with God in the worship.]}

Abraham was a mythical character a couple thousand years before your perverted cult was even invented.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

You claim Abraham was neither Christian or Jew, which is technically correct. However you then go on to state he was Muslim which is in fact the most recent of the Abrahamic religions. Given that Abe lived before the advent of Judaism and Christianity, how could he possibly be a Muslim?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Okay, We've established that Abraham was the father of Arabs and Jews. What about that other species that is mentioned? Angels? What happened to them? Did they abandoned the sons of Ham and Shem because they both turned to be blood thirsty bastards?

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You claim Abraham was neither Christian or Jew, which is technically correct. However you then go on to state he was Muslim which is in fact the most recent of the Abrahamic religions. Given that Abe lived before the advent of Judaism and Christianity, how could he possibly be a Muslim?
because selfsame be stoopid

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Abraham was a bit pissed with God ever since the altar incident as it was no small deal for Abraham and then God changes his mind about the sacrifice anyway. Christ would have been the Angel that was at that affair and He would have been 1/3 that when to Sodom to gather Lot and then destroy the rest of the place. Add in a lot of sarcasm to what Abraham was saying when mentioning what it would take to save the whole town and you have nailed down Abraham's relationship with God at that point. Abraham isn't considered to be part of the 12 Tribes, Eze:37 deals with the resurrection and it only goes back to Abraham's sons and not Abraham himself. Since God said Abraham would be the father to many Nations that would seem to make him a member of the Gentiles that for a 'remnant of the Nations' during the 1,000 year reign.

Well that's a given.
You 2 are also so what was your point?

Remember when you and soldier boy ran away from the thread that pointed to the inmates were being experimented on rather than the inmates were just sloppy inmates with a lot of anger issues? Her is the article that would have been in the next post. That is to show who the stupid one is when you are on the thread.

The Rutherford Institute :: American Horror Story: The Shameful Truth About the Government’s Secret Experiments

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Abraham was a bit pissed with God ever since the altar incident as it was no small deal for Abraham and then God changes his mind about the sacrifice anyway. Christ would have been the Angel that was at that affair and He would have been 1/3 that when to Sodom to gather Lot and then destroy the rest of the place. Add in a lot of sarcasm to what Abraham was saying when mentioning what it would take to save the whole town and you have nailed down Abraham's relationship with God at that point. Abraham isn't considered to be part of the 12 Tribes, Eze:37 deals with the resurrection and it only goes back to Abraham's sons and not Abraham himself. Since God said Abraham would be the father to many Nations that would seem to make him a member of the Gentiles that for a 'remnant of the Nations' during the 1,000 year reign.

You 2 are also so what was your point?

Remember when you and soldier boy ran away from the thread that pointed to the inmates were being experimented on rather than the inmates were just sloppy inmates with a lot of anger issues? Her is the article that would have been in the next post. That is to show who the stupid one is when you are on the thread.

The Rutherford Institute :: American Horror Story: The Shameful Truth About the Government’s Secret Experiments
no you are

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Heb:7:1:
For this Melchisedec,
king of Salem,
priest of the most high God,
who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings,
and blessed him;

Re:22:16:
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
I am the root and the offspring of David,
and the bright and morning star.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heb:7:1:
For this Melchisedec,
king of Salem,
priest of the most high God,
who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings,
and blessed him;

Re:22:16:
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
I am the root and the offspring of David,
and the bright and morning star.
Serious question. If you came to believe through your research that Abraham was a fictional character, would that have an adverse effect on your faith?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Abraham was a mythical character a couple thousand years before your perverted cult was even invented.

Slave, you seem to be so dull; how can it be mythical and it then was before my perverted cult by two thousand years.
If you keep speaking like this jumble, the tax may be increased for you, and so you cannot troll in the countryside.

BTW, God is Wrathful against your malicious cult, so He sold them to the West and East nations.

Serious question. If you came to believe through your research that Abraham was a fictional character, would that have an adverse effect on your faith?

You, Zionists, follow Satan rather than you follow Moses.
This is so obvious from your questions and words.

The word in the aya: "Muslim" literally means submissive and compliant to God.
Abraham and all the prophets and their followers were "submissive and compliant to God alone without associate."
Abraham was before the Judaism ( : before the Torah was revealed), and he was before Christianity ( : before the Gospel was revealed.)

Then when Prophet Mohammed was sent, God commanded him to follow the creed of Abraham in his submission and compliance to God alone; and God commanded him to follow not the ways of Jews or the ways of Christians, but rather he should resort to the original way before these two religions: that is to resort and follow the way of Abraham who was neither Jew nor yet Christian. And Abraham was submissive, compliant and loyal to God alone without associate or son or equal and he was against the idolatry.

Quran 2: 135, which means:
{They say: "Be Jews a or Christians and you will be rightly guided."
Say [Mohammed, to them]: "Not so, but [we follow] the religion of Abraham, the ‘Hanief’ [: the monotheist
b];
he was not [one] of those who associate [others with God.]"
c}

a i.e. Jews say: 'Be Jews, and you will be rightly guided.'
And as such do Christians say.

b who did not believe in any 'Trinity' as do you, Christians, believe.
The word 'Hanief' means: His religion was 'the devotion to God alone', and in opposition to the falsehood of the idol worship.

c As did Jews associate with God others like the Baalim, Astaroth, the star Sirius ..etc.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Slave, you seem to be so dull; how can it be mythical and it then was before my perverted cult by two thousand years.
If you keep speaking like this jumble, the tax may be increased for you, and so you cannot troll in the countryside.

BTW, God is Wrathful against your malicious cult, so He sold them to the West and East nations.

You, Zionists, follow Satan rather than you follow Moses.
This is so obvious from your questions and words.

The word in the aya: "Muslim" literally means submissive and compliant to God.
Abraham and all the prophets and their followers are "submissive and compliant to God alone without associate."
Abraham was before the Judaism ( : before the Torah was revealed), and he was before Christianity ( : before the Gospel was revealed.)

Then when Prophet Mohammed was sent, God commanded him to follow the creed of Abraham in his submission and compliance to God alone; and God commanded him to follow not the ways of Jews or the ways of Christians, but rather he should resort to the original way before these two religions: that is to resort and follow the way of Abraham who was neither Jew nor yet Christian. And Abraham was submissive, compliant and loyal to God alone without associate or son or equal and he was against the idolatry.

Quran 2: 135, which means:
{They say: "Be Jews a or Christians and you will be rightly guided."
Say [Mohammed, to them]: "Not so, but [we follow] the religion of Abraham, the ‘Hanief’ [: the monotheist
b];
he was not [one] of those who associate [others with God.]"
c}

a i.e. Jews say: 'Be Jews, and you will be rightly guided.'
And as such do Christians say.

b who did not believe in any 'Trinity' as do you, Christians, believe.
The word 'Hanief' means: His religion was 'the devotion to God alone', and in opposition to the falsehood of the idol worship.

c As did Jews associate with God others like the Baalim, Astaroth, the star Sirius ..etc.

who asked ye selfschlong?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Then don't address me stooped I was talking to MHz. Dummy.

If you have brain, I may address you; don't you remember the experiment on your brain for the (Idiocy Q)?

So if you speak any bad word about MHz, I may repeat the experiment for your idiocy.