ِHow disbelievers worked to impede the Quran

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You rely on one interpretation of someone else's words and some nutbar cleric interprets the same words his way and another Imam reads his agenda into his own interpretation and soon it means little more than conflicting jabber that everyone claims to know. Believe as you wish. They do....

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There are many ways of disbelievers and their striving hard to impede the religion of God: the religion of the pure monotheism and truth.
So the Quran was revealed to the Prophet, and he was ordered to convey it to people; and the idolaters did much work to resist and impede the word of the truth included in the Glorious Quran.

Then Abu Sufian the chief of the idolaters of Mecca met some Jews and asked them in this way:

[Abu Sufyan asked some Jews: "What do you think about Mohammed: is he insane or is he a scholar?"
They said: "He is only a scholar that studied [the Torah!]"

He said:" Is he more knowledgeable or are your scholars?"
They said: "Our scholars, particularly the priest Huyay son of Akhtab and Ka'ab son of Ashraf, are more knowledgeable."

He said: "Which is true: his religion or your religion?"
They said: "The true is our religion."

He said: "Is his Quran of his own accord, or is it a revelation from heaven?"
They said: "Had it been any revelation, it would have been revealed to us; for we are more worthy of the revelation than he is; and had it been any prophecy, it would have been within us."

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

Quran 4: 51, which means:
{Haven't you [Mohammed] regarded those [Jews] who were given a portion of the [Heavenly] Book [: the Torah], [how] they believe a in the priest [: Huyay, the son of Akhtab] and the tyrant [: Ka'ab, the son of Ashraf], and [how] they say to the disbelievers b: "These [Jewish priests] are more rightly guided than those [Mohammed and his companions] who believe c."}

a i.e. they believe in their scholars and blindly follow them, even though they are in error, and in spite of that they sanctify them, and in particular the priest Huyay, the son of Akhtab.

b Abu Sufyan and his companions, when these asked them: Which has more knowledge: Mohammed or your scholars? So they answered:

c and they have more knowledge than Mohammed and his companions have.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

==============================================================
This group of Zionists prove true my words.

According to their extreme hatred, they cannot do other than objecting and ridiculing.

The veil on their sights and the impairment in their hearing, and the covering on their hearts ... all this prevent them from studying the Quran and the jewels which it includes.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There are many ways of disbelievers and their striving hard to impede the religion of God: the religion of the pure monotheism and truth.
So the Quran was revealed to the Prophet, and he was ordered to convey it to people; and the idolaters did much work to resist and impede the word of the truth included in the Glorious Quran.

Then Abu Sufian the chief of the idolaters of Mecca met some Jews and asked them in this way:

[Abu Sufyan asked some Jews: "What do you think about Mohammed: is he insane or is he a scholar?"
They said: "He is only a scholar that studied [the Torah!]"

He said:" Is he more knowledgeable or are your scholars?"
They said: "Our scholars, particularly the priest Huyay son of Akhtab and Ka'ab son of Ashraf, are more knowledgeable."

He said: "Which is true: his religion or your religion?"
They said: "The true is our religion."

He said: "Is his Quran of his own accord, or is it a revelation from heaven?"
They said: "Had it been any revelation, it would have been revealed to us; for we are more worthy of the revelation than he is; and had it been any prophecy, it would have been within us."

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

Quran 4: 51, which means:
{Haven't you [Mohammed] regarded those [Jews] who were given a portion of the [Heavenly] Book [: the Torah], [how] they believe a in the priest [: Huyay, the son of Akhtab] and the tyrant [: Ka'ab, the son of Ashraf], and [how] they say to the disbelievers b: "These [Jewish priests] are more rightly guided than those [Mohammed and his companions] who believe c."}

a i.e. they believe in their scholars and blindly follow them, even though they are in error, and in spite of that they sanctify them, and in particular the priest Huyay, the son of Akhtab.

b Abu Sufyan and his companions, when these asked them: Which has more knowledge: Mohammed or your scholars? So they answered:

c and they have more knowledge than Mohammed and his companions have.

==============================================================
This group of Zionists prove true my words.

According to their extreme hatred, they cannot do other than objecting and ridiculing.

The veil on their sights and the impairment in their hearing, and the covering on their hearts ... all this prevent them from studying the Quran and the jewels which it includes.

GO fu ck yourself.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The fact that Islam has it's own large variations of how to worship God, Selfsame, means it's as flawed as Christianity, Judaism and many other religions. Flawed because not one person can ever agree in entirety to how to worship God. There will always be subtle differences of belief because each person is different. Even you are different than other Muslims who may follow your faith. Even if you managed to "convince" someone here that the Quran is the best way to God, that person will STILL not be worshiping the same as you.

Free Will makes this happen and Free Will is supposed to be a gift from God, isn't it?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Mostly we just point and laugh.

We will point and laugh at you on Judgment Day.

Quran 83:

{[Then God – be glorified – started to describe the sinners, and He said:]
29. Surely, the sinners [in the life of the World] used to laugh at the believers a.

30. And whenever they passed by them, used to wink at each other [mocking at the believers.]

31. And when they returned to their families, they returned jesting b.

32. And when they saw [the believers], they said [pointing to the believers], 'Lo, these men are astray!'

[So God – be glorified – said:]
33. Yet the [disbelievers] were not sent as guardians over the [believers.] c

34. So today d the believers are laughing at the disbelievers.

35. [Reclining] on couches, [and] looking [to the trees, birds and mansions of Paradise.] e

36. Have the unbelievers been rewarded for what [gifts, presents and sacrifices] they [in the life of the World] had worked [for the idols and statues?] f}

a Mocking and ridiculing them.

b i.e. joking and talking with mockery about the opinions and doctrines of the believers.

c i.e. We have not sent the disbelievers to record the deeds and write down the words of the believers; but with every man there is a watching angel who watches his deeds and writes down his words.

d It means: the day of Judgment.

e As has previously been explained in the aya 23.

f No, they haven't. Actually they have been punished for such acts.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
We will point and laugh at you on Judgment Day.

Most likely, you won't. Your leaders may as they con you into doing their bidding then walk off to the bank with your accumulated wealths. Smile, Selfie, they'll be laughing at you at the same time - much the same as greed-ruled leaders do all over the world

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You neglected to ask me. I have written six versions of the Qur'an (working on the 7th - The American New Standard Concise for Terrorists) I write whatever I feel like, because most Muslims cannot read. About 30% of the Imams cannot read either, so it doesn't matter what is written. They wing it. You know, make it up as they go along.

Two imams and a rabbi go fishing in a row boat....

WRT my Qur'an writing and print warehouses, business is booming! No pun intended. Let me tell you why.

All the devoted take a copy of the Qur'an with them when they blow themselves up, charge at infidels, kill innocent infidels (but they are still infidels, and not really innocent), send their children into crowded market places with explosives, wrapped in Qur'ans. Ship boatloads of Qur'ans to places like China, India and Iceland. There are plenty of other examples of Qur'an distribution, but there isn't enough space here.

With all the Qur'ans being destroyed, replacements are needed - along with replacement Muslim children, 1950s vintage Chevrolets, and new targets to strike. I cannot keep up!

Qur'ans are now available for free or at low cost to North Americans at the following outlets:

Marky's Rib World
All "Our Lady" and "All Saints" churches (Yes, I was surprised at the demand there too!)
All Liberal Party of Canada constituent offices (Yes, I was surprised they could read too!)
The Chinese government (They are cheaper to buy than paper targets, when training new army recruits.)
The US government
Frederick's of Hollywood (mail order only)
Cavendish, PEI (Yeah, I found that strange too)
Denman and Hornby Island Friends of the Earth Assn
others

I got a phone call from Beijing a few weeks ago. It was from a Chinese army officer who wanted to order 100,000 copies of the Qur'an. He told me that The Chinese are fed up with the Islamic state, regardless of which face it wears. He said there are 1.6 billion Muslims on the earth, and 1.4 billion Chinese. What he said next made me laugh.

"After the Muslims try and cleanse the world of the infidels, which, despite the teachings of the Qur'an, only seems to be whites and some friendly Arab states, they will be destroyed by us. Let them dream. Let them hope. We will make their babies into egg rolls."

Now, I have to be honest, that sounded a little mean spirited, but I thought about it for a while and realized why the Chinese are called "inscrutable". Who really knows what they're thinking? Here's a peak. They're just waiting for everyone to tire themselves out and take over the world.

Another quote.

"Hey Murph, if you are one of the lucky few who lives after we take over the world, you better like Szechwan! Don't worry though, some dishes are prepared with pork!"

I laughed too. I like Chinese food, but am no fan of halal.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The fact that Islam has it's own large variations of how to worship God, Selfsame, means it's as flawed as Christianity, Judaism and many other religions. Flawed because not one person can ever agree in entirety to how to worship God. There will always be subtle differences of belief because each person is different. Even you are different than other Muslims who may follow your faith. Even if you managed to "convince" someone here that the Quran is the best way to God, that person will STILL not be worshiping the same as you.

Free Will makes this happen and Free Will is supposed to be a gift from God, isn't it?

You may have realized some of my words, not like others who shout and revile and so they proved true my words about the disbelievers.

Anyhow, to answer you:
No one is exactly similar to others; even believers differ in their level of belief, and differ according to their work.
But generally speaking there are outlines.
The belief in God as One God without associate is the essential rule, and not only to say by tongue: No god but God; but one should dedicate his work of religion and obedience and gratitude to God alone without associate and without having any peer or son or parents.
Without this, man will certainly lose.

Moreover, if I say some words, does this mean that I compel others to believe? No, only I say the words and let him believe anyone who likes and let anyone disbelieve .. and yet everyone will be responsible about his choice and about his work.

Quran 2: 256

[The Prophet – salam to him – invited some of Quraish tribesmen to convert to the Islam religion, but they said: "Abu Lahab and Abu Jah'l prevent us from believing in you, and we fear lest they should hurt us and take our wealth if we follow you; this is the meaning of His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 28: 57, which means:
(They said: " If we follow the guidance together with you [Mohammed], we shall be kidnapped out of our land.")

Therefore, this aya was revealed to answer their words:]

256. [There can be] no compulsion in religion [: none can compel you to be disbelievers a;]

the correct way [of the Islam] has been made distinct from the error [of the association and idolatry.] b

And anyone [of you] rejects [Abu-Jahl] the tyrant c, and believes in God [Alone, joining no associates with Him,] has indeed grasped a most firm handle [of ship] which is never detachable,
[so he will not be drowned and will be safe of Hell if he follows the religion of the Islam.]
d

God is All-Hearing [of your words], All-Knowing [of your intentions, O idolaters!]

a i.e. none has any authority or control to compel you to keep up to your religion.

b i.e. after the correctness and truth of the Islam religion has become distinct to you from the deception and error of your religion of the disbelief, idolatry and association.

c and does not obey him.

d i.e. this is a parable about one who is saved from destruction; i.e. like one drowned in the sea, and he sees a ship coming towards him, with many handles attached to it, so if he holds one of these handles, and it is firm, strong and is not detachable, he will be saved by it from the drowning.

So likewise, anyone holds fast with the Islam religion, will be safe of Hell and will go to Paradise [in heaven.]

Last edited:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You can provide those quotations as proof, but I wrote them in 1989.

You are acting from a false premise. But in view of your loyal usage, I have instructed my sales manager to send you a goat.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You can provide those quotations as proof, but I wrote them in 1989.

You are acting from a false premise. But in view of your loyal usage, I have instructed my sales manager to send you a goat.

The goats and pigs are for you, followers and worshippers of Satan: Zionists.
Satan has authority only on his followers.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
i wrote in 5: 112

The few will be as the many, as the many are killed by the few. The many become fewer. Then few. Then none. And the painted ponies go round and round.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
i wrote in 5: 112

The few will be as the many, as the many are killed by the few. The many become fewer. Then few. Then none. And the painted ponies go round and round.

This is not up to you, evil one: by God's hand is the life and death.
The evil will turn against you, evil-doer.