In this day and age? 2 yr old accused of witchcraft...left to starve

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
This is horrendously sad, so if you're sensative maybe don't watch. It has a happy ending for this boy, but the images are heart breaking.

http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hit-5AftoT0.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Where did this happen?

South Carolina?

Nigeria. Apparently it happens a lot. I've just learned. still catching my breath.

I tried to fix the s problem. I don't know if it worked....

sorry for that.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
At least it proves that christians and muslims are not the only backward cults around.

chances are they were either christian or muslim. Witch craft is a popular scapegoat for people who believe in demons, and evil spirits.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

No Mowich, I hadn't

ffs. wtf is wrong with people.

"He said: "The child Ahmed Mansour Karni's birth certificate was presented after state security forces added his name to the list of accused, but then the case was transferred to the military court and the child was sentenced in absentia in an ensuing court hearing.

"This proves that the judge did not read the case"."

Time to charge the judge with attempted murder...for attempting to take this childs' life.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Time to charge the judge with attempted murder...for attempting to take this childs' life.

Won't happen in Egypt, Twila. You see how many people are in jail simply because they oppose the current regime? - 40,000.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
At least it proves that christians and muslims are not the only backward cults around.

Oh my fukking god. I can't even imagine. :roll: There are so many that make our world a giant sh1thole.
Some of them are in South Carolina I'm sure.
Unfortunately Christians and Muslims have the power and are just about the most destructive forces on people, next to the US of A.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In point of fact, Billy Bob did get an Oscars for it, for Best Screenplay. And he was nominated for Best Actor.

Either way, heck of a film.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I never thought I would see the day I would be hoping for Chucky to show up. 25,000 children die in similar circumstances each every day when it comes to news that takes your breath away.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Witchcraft and the Church are close combatants, Catholics and Evangelicals
casting out demons. Everyone feels better except the poor bug*er they torture.
Muslims throw stones at the Devil as well. The only evil spirits are the ones
the religious cults harbor in their heart