Muslims are more worthy of Moses than Jews are

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
We are more worthy of Moses; we love him as do we love Jesus and Mohammed.

In the Quran, Moses is mentioned more frequently than is the name of Moahmmed: this is for taking lesson and receiving admonition.

So God made Moses an example for Mohammed to follow after his ways and striving in God's way.

Quran 40: 53-55, which mean:
{ 53. We did give to Moses the guidance [: the Commandments inscribed on the Tablets],
and We made the Children of Israel inherit the Book
a.

54. As guidance [away from error] and an admonition to those having discerning hearts.

55. So [O Mohammed] forbear patiently [the hurt and mocking of your people]; for surely the promise of God is true [to help you and your companions with victory], and ask forgiveness for your sin [before the mission], and celebrate the praises of your Lord: late at night and early at morning b.}

a i.e. the Torah collection [included in the Old Testament.]

b i.e. always: day and night.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The people of Moses had hurt him as did the people of Mohammed hurt him.

Quran 61: 5, which means:
{And [mention to them] when Moses said to his people: "My people, why do you hurt a me, when you well know that I am God's messenger to you?"

So when they deviated [from piety
b], God let their hearts deviate [from the way of the truth];

[for] God guides not the people that are disobedient.
c}

a They hurt him by disobeying his command and disbelieving him.

b i.e. when they deviated from doing charity, severed the relation with the kindred and disobeyed [God.] Therefore, He said after that:

c It means: God dislikes those having bad manners; and He likes the kind-hearted, the one who is truthful in his words, the generous and the one who fulfills his promise and covenant.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

See also in the book of: The Disagreement of the Quran with the Hebrew Bible (or the Conflict between the Torah and the Quran), and from the list of Contents, choose Their rebellion against their prophet.

The Disagreement of the

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This is an example of our respect to Moses:

Together with some of my friends we discussed many points about Moses and the Children of Israel.

Some of our discussion went like this:
A: Aaron was sent by God, to support Moses, and the two brothers went to Pharaoh, but Aaron did not say anything: it was Moses who spoke!?
B: Moses was the principal apostle, and Aaron was his assistant.

A: When Aaron saw people fall in the idolatry: worshipping the statue of the calf; his words were not so powerful like those of Moses.
I said: Moses was more powerful in words and taking the necessary measure to prevent the spread of the idolatry, while Aaron's words were ok: he refused and condemned their idolatry, but he was weak and could not stop them.

Of course Ezra lied about Aaron in his Torah when he accused him that Aaron made the calf statue, while in the Quran, God - be glorified - cleared him from such accusation, and it was the Samaritan who made the gold calf statue.

See in the book of The Disagreement of the Quran with the Hebrew Bible (or The Conflict between the Torah and the Quran), and from the list of Contents, choose The First Lie: About Prophet Aaron

The Disagreement of the
============================================================

We discussed also many other points: details that Jews and even many Muslims do not know.

And about the Holy Land: it was Jericho; the land of Canaan where Abraham dwelt was Jordan; In Jordan Abraham sojourned as did Isaac and Jacob and his sons.
Why it was considered Holy: that is because Abraham prayed in it.
I said: why Jericho? I think it is the key to other regions; I think the Mahdi with his army may come to Palestine from Jericho; God is All-Knowing.

Quran 5: 20-21, which mean:

[To confirm our prophet, God – be glorified – mentioned the acts of Jews in contradicting their prophet:]

{20. And [mention to them] when Moses said to his people: "My people, remember God's favor to you a: how He made among you prophets b, and made you kings c, and gave you that [d which] He gave not to anyone else in the worlds."

21. "My people, enter the holy e land [of Jericho, in Jordan] which God has decreed for you [that you will enter it in the future.]
Turn not your backs [in fight]
f, for surely you will then lose g.}

a And His bounties to you.

b To teach you the details of your religion and to save you from your enemy. Those prophets were Moses, Aaron and Joshua were with them, while those who preceded them were Isaac, Jacob and the patriarchs the sons of Jacob.

c And masters of yourselves, after being servants of Pharaoh enslaving and subjecting you.

d Blessings: like the parting of the sea, the gushing of water out of the stone and the sending of the "manna" and quails on them, and the over-shadowing of the cloud above you, etc.

e i.e. the purified, which is Jericho; God called it المقَدَّسَةَ"holy" because it is part of Jordan, and Abraham sojourned in Jordan and prayed in it when he departed from Ur in Iraq, then Jacob and his sons resided in Jordan after him.

f i.e. listen to the word of God, enter it with war and fighting, but don't return back and don't refuse to enter it.

g i.e. you will lose the holy land, and God's kindness to you if you don't hear His words and work according to His command.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 9: 32, which means:

{They [: Jews, Christians and pagan Arabs] desire to put out the light [: the Quran] of God, with [the falsehood words of] their mouths a,

but God insists to perfect His light [to Muslims, by means of Mohammed] though the unbelievers are averse.
}

a i.e. By saying their lies and by hindering people from God's religion: the religion of the Islam. The 'light' here means: the Quran.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Muslims are more worthy of Moses than Jews are

this is where you blew it, ss. To state this as if it were ok to espouse such ideology as if it were acceptable. No anyone is worth more then any other one. And some, such as yourself, seem to have no value that can be seen, except for maybe in keeping the global population lowered by inciting violence and couching it in religion.

A viral human.

BTW, you are a shining living example of why religious ideology is of no use in our global world.

appalachian dumpling gang

roflfmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Maybe he's from the Ozarks

What's with you and your kin in the Ozarks?

Good down to earth folks... you shouldn't be ashamed of your heritage.. :lol:

What the fukk is wrong with you man?

...and all I caught was a minnow... you.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
When Prophet Mohammed went in the Campaign of Badr; they faced the army of Quraish, so he addressed people, and said:
"Tell me your opinion, O people!"
The chief of the 'Helpers' among the people of Medina, said: "God's messenger, as if you point out to us?"
God's messenger said: "Yes."
The chief of the 'Helpers' said: " We will not be like the people of Moses who refused to fight in the way of God, and so they were punished by the bewildering; but we will fight together with you, so that if you plunge into this sea, we will plunge together with you."
God's messenger was delighted with his answer.

So this is what I mean: we are more worthy of Moses than Jews are, and they rebelled against their prophet Moses.

The Disagreement of the

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
When Prophet Mohammed went in the Campaign of Badr; they faced the army of Quraish, so he addressed people, and said:
"Tell me your opinion, O people!"
The chief of the 'Helpers' among the people of Medina, said: "God's messenger, as if you point out to us?"
God's messenger said: "Yes."
The chief of the 'Helpers' said: " We will not be like the people of Moses who refused to fight in the way of God, and so they were punished by the bewildering; but we will fight together with you, so that if you plunge into this sea, we will plunge together with you."
God's messenger was delighted with his answer.

So this is what I mean: we are more worthy of Moses than Jews are, and they rebelled against their prophet Moses.

The Disagreement of the
Gonna be honest Selfie. I don't really think anyone reads that stuff. But if it makes you feel better and gets you through the day, have fun.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The parable of Jesus: the sower of seeds: the seeds go to four sites .. some fall on a good land and will plant well, while some will fall on a bad land and will not plant, and some will be eaten by birds ... etc.

In the Quran 87: 9-13, which mean:
{ 9. So keep on admonishing [people with the Quran]. The admonition is profitable [to him who accepts it. i

10. And he will receive the admonition, who fears [God's punishment.]

11. But the most wretched [among the disobedient] shall flout the [admonition],

12. He who shall broil in the great fire j.

13. Then he will neither die therein [and get rid of the torment] nor live [and be at comfort k.]}

i Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 50: 45, which means:
(So admonish with the Quran him who fears the threat [of God.])

j i.e. the large one, as in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 74: 35, which means:
([That] surely [Saqar] is one of the greatest [suns.])
It means: It is one of the large suns [: it has a large volume.]

k A life that may profit him or give him comfort, but his living will be a continuous suffering; so he will long for death, but cannot die.

Here man may ask: how can it be that one stays for millions of years suffering in the fire, without being burnt and without dying immediately?
The answer of this is: because he will be an ethereal soul, and the soul suffers the chastisement but does not die or burn.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We are more worthy of Moses; we love him as do we love Jesus and Mohammed.

In the Quran, Moses is mentioned more frequently than is the name of Moahmmed: this is for taking lesson and receiving admonition.

So God made Moses an example for Mohammed to follow after his ways and striving in God's way.

Quran 40: 53-55, which mean:
{ 53. We did give to Moses the guidance [: the Commandments inscribed on the Tablets],
and We made the Children of Israel inherit the Book
a.

54. As guidance [away from error] and an admonition to those having discerning hearts.

55. So [O Mohammed] forbear patiently [the hurt and mocking of your people]; for surely the promise of God is true [to help you and your companions with victory], and ask forgiveness for your sin [before the mission], and celebrate the praises of your Lord: late at night and early at morning b.}

a i.e. the Torah collection [included in the Old Testament.]

b i.e. always: day and night.

And just when I thought you could not possibly get any stupider.............

The parable of Jesus: the sower of seeds: the seeds go to four sites .. some fall on a good land and will plant well, while some will fall on a bad land and will not plant, and some will be eaten by birds ... etc.

{ 9. So keep on admonishing [people with the Quran]. The admonition is profitable [to him who accepts it. i

13. Then he will neither die therein [and get rid of the torment] nor live [and be at comfort k.]}

i Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 50: 45, which means:

j i.e. the large one, as in His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 74: 35, which means:

k A life that may profit him or give him comfort, but his living will be a continuous suffering; so he will long for death, but cannot die.

Here man may ask: how can it be that one stays for millions of years suffering in the fire, without being burnt and without dying immediately?
The answer of this is: because he will be an ethereal soul, and the soul suffers the chastisement but does not die or burn.

You need to find a holy roller site where there are other brainless morons to post your garbage in.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Probably the worst explanation of the parable of the sower that I've ever heard. Stick with the mooslem stuff selfster.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
13. MOSES BEGINS THE OTTOMAN CONQUEST IN THE XV CENTURY.
'PASSAGE OVER THE SEA' IS THE PASSAGE OVER THE RIVER ICE.
As it has already been said, in the XIV-XV cc. due to the expansion of the Empire it was necessary to create extended roads covering a significant part of Eurasia. Infectious diseases began to spread along the roads on a bigger scale than before. If earlier, in the pre-imperial epoch, the epidemics having broken out in one place would die away there, then now the disease could speedily spread over the vast territories. As a result there mass epidemics were breaking out in the Empire.
In face of an absence of medical advances at that time, the Horde authorities were unable to find a medical solution to combat the epidemics. Immunizations and vaccinations in use today were yet to be discovered. In order to stop the catastrophic spreading of the diseases, the 'Mongol' khans sent the army to the South and to the West with an absolute order to exterminate, without exception, the population of the infected regions, to conduct 'cleansing' among the descendants of the first wave of the conquerors, i.e. in essence, their own brothers. In the Bible this major military operation of the XV century was described as the conquest of the 'Promised Land' by Moses, and later by Joshua Ben Nun. Aka Suleiman the Magnificent, a sultan of the XVI century, aka 'ancient' Alexander the Great. It was the 'second wave' of the great conquest of the world. See the Books of the Old Testament Exodus, Joshua, Leviticus.

The Biblical Egypt of the Exodus epoch is Russia-Horde of the XV century. The Biblical 'plague of Egypt' is the reflection of the infamous period of the epidemics and natural disasters in Russia of the first half of the XV century. The Bible effectively contains the dating of the Exodus of Moses - circa the year 1430 [6v1], ch.4. Immediately before the Exodus, the plague of Egypt descends onto the Biblical Egypt = Russia-Horde. The Russian descriptions correspond incredibly well with the analogous stories from the Old Testament.

A new reading of the Bible clarifies a lot of things. Here, for example, is the famous scene of Moses crossing over with the Israelites the 'waters of the Black Sea which moved apart', where the pharaoh's army which was following them sank when the waves surged. The referral to the famous Ostrog Bible, for example, allows us to reconstruct the truth [6v1], ch.4.
The Ostrog Bible unequivocally describes the crossing over the ICE-GLAZED RIVER! It is said very clearly that the WAVES THICKENED, that LIQUID FROZE, TURNED INTO A WALL, that the fighters for God (the Israelites) WALKED ACROSS THE SEA AS IF ON DRY GROUND, IN THE MIDST OF THE SEA ON DRY GROUND. Notably walked ACROSS THE SEA, and not ON THE SEA-FLOOR. The later editors, either not understanding or purposefully eliminating the descriptions of t

HOW IT WAS IN REALITY