The Day of the 'Imminent'

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Warn them, [O Mohammed, of the punishment] of the Day of the Imminent [hour of their death]

Quran 40: 18, which means:
{Warn them, [O Mohammed, of the punishment] of the Day of the Imminent a [hour of their death]:

When – concealing [their terror and being powerless
b] – their hearts will be at extreme terror.

And wrong-doers will have no ‘intimate friend’ [to save them] nor an intercessor
c to be obeyed.}

a Which is the last hour of their life, when they will see the angels of death, seizing their souls out of their bodies.

b i.e. they will conceal their terror within themselves, and will not have any way to be saved from the punishment.

c Whose intercession may be accepted about them.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Nothing like a little "good news" to brighten up everyone's day. Thanks there Selfstench

No 'good news' for atheists and disbelievers.
The 'good news' is for believers that are devoted to God alone.
The atheists and idolaters have the 'warning' of Hell for them.

=====================================================

The hour of death is imminent; the old man is very near to death; the young man: no one can give guaranty when he will die.

My brother seven years younger than myself; he died about ten years ago; he became ill and he died in hospital; they phoned me that your brother has died in hospital; he was an adversary of Abu abd-Allah, he got furious when heard his name and did not accept his words.

So I think, his age was shortened; God is All-Knowing.

We hid the news from our mother, who was elderly and had a stroke, so we were afraid lest she might deteriorate when she knew about her son's death.

A few months later, she guessed and knew that he had died.
She was sad, and asked God to show her her son: how is his condition in the afterlife.

She said: I saw him sitting on the ground; she asked him: "Son, why are you sitting on the ground?"
He said: "It is better!"

What do you understand?
It means: he was in a bad condition: naked, so he sat on the ground to conceal his shame from others.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Your poison will never be good news for anyone. Never has, never will. Because it is based upon lies. There will be good news someday, when all you doom and gloomer's bite the dust. how's that.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
This could pertain to the unfolding market crash enveloping the planet even as we peck away at debt derived keyboards. Gold is God, all you whorshippers of idol dollars will have no wealth to turn to. The grim repoman approaches.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Hello its one of those you called a devil the other day. What a way to start the New Year
even the devil would give a little more lead time. Why is it that if free will is given there is
going to be a punishment for taking God up on his offer. Perhaps God should have
issued a coupon allowing for a time period to be naughty.
Every time ya turn around God is preparing to punish someone for something yet he
is the hope and way and full of forgiveness
Give me a break the mumbo jumbp that comes from these writings in too funny for words
and not to be taken seriously

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I also observed that many persons who refused the 'exclusive devotion to God alone', after wrangling with them and after acquainting them about the Quran interpretation, and they refused absolutely ... their life was shortened in a way or another.
Some of them were killed in the events of the sedition and some were killed in explosions and others were assassinated by their enemies, and some were killed in car accidents.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Warn them, [O Mohammed, of the punishment] of the Day of the Imminent [hour of their death]

Quran 40: 18, .
You oughta know that those vain attempt at converting the masses are useless exercises..
Or is that part of your penance to get at least one virgin on the other side?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I also observed that many persons who refused the 'exclusive devotion to God alone', after wrangling with them and after acquainting them about the Quran interpretation, and they refused absolutely ... their life was shortened in a way or another.
Some of them were killed in the events of the sedition and some were killed in explosions and others were assassinated by their enemies, and some were killed in car accidents.
Wouldn't 'exclusive devotion to God alone' include spending the 24 hours God allocated to you per day in devoting yourself to God alone and not wasting it posting on the demon internet?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The one whom God guides no one can misguide, and the one whom God wants to misguide there will be none to guide him.

Quran 39: 36-37, which mean:
Whomever God misguides, none may guide [to the correct way.]
Was God not sufficient to defend His servant [Abraham against their wickedness when he broke up their idols?]
And whomever God guides, none can send him astray
d.

d i.e. the one whom God guides to the way of the truth, none can misguide him.

Wouldn't 'exclusive devotion to God alone' include spending the 24 hours God allocated to you per day in devoting yourself to God alone and not wasting it posting on the demon internet?

I have to enrage and sadden God's enemy.
Because the Quran is like the thorns and spikes in their throats.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
o defend His servant [Abraham against there will be none whom God guides, none can misguides, none whomever God misguide him.
Quran 39: 36-37, which mean:
Whomever God guides to the correct way of their idols?]
And whom God misguide their wickedness when he broke up the way of the way.]
Was God wants to guides, none can send His servant

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Hello its one of those you called a devil the other day. What a way to start the New Year
even the devil would give a little more lead time. Why is it that if free will is given there is
going to be a punishment for taking God up on his offer. Perhaps God should have
issued a coupon allowing for a time period to be naughty.
Every time ya turn around God is preparing to punish someone for something yet he
is the hope and way and full of forgiveness
Give me a break the mumbo jumbp that comes from these writings in too funny for words
and not to be taken seriously

You are cheating yourself with such words.
God's forgiveness is not for everyone; the rabbis have lied to you; the forgiveness is up to God alone which He decided for the monotheists who devote themselves to God alone, without enthusiasm about any being.

Quran 4: 123, which mean:
[Some Jewish men and some Muslim men boasted to each other; the Jews said: "We are the chosen people of God, and God will forgive us our sins whatever sins we may commit."
While the Muslims said: "No, but it is we to whom God will forgive our sins, because we have believed in God and His messenger Mohammed."
Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

123. It is not according to your vain desires [Muslims] a, nor the vain desires of the people of the Bible [: Jews and Christians] b;
but anyone who does evil shall be punished accordingly
c, and shall not find for himself apart from God any patron d or helper e.

a O Muslims, the forgiveness and remission of the punishment is not according to your desires and wishes.

b Jews and Christians who commit sins then say: "We shall be forgiven."

This is confirmed by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 7: 169, which means:
(And there succeeded,after them, [their] progeny who inherited [from their fathers] the Book [: the Torah]; they accepted [as a bribe] the [temporary] property of this low [Worldly life and] say [to themselves for excuse]: "[This time, everything] will be forgiven us [and we shall not repeat it again.]")

It means: They take the bribe in their judgment and say: God will forgive us.

c Either in the life of the World or in the Next Life. As is it indicated by His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 99: 7-8, which means:
(And he who does the weight of an atom of good shall see it [written in the book of his deeds.]
And he who does the weight of an atom of evil shall see it [written in the book of his deeds.]
)

d To take care about him.

e To help and save him from God's punishment.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
So I am going to get forgiveness whether I want it or not.
Now here comes God a Claus, down my chimney and he
will see I die if I don't subscribe to his madness in your
books of the written word. Hmm couple of problems if
he does that he is going back on his word about free will.
Secondly he is advocating madness by proclaiming some
of this violent stuff something that I don't think God would
condone not according to his ten commandments anyway.
If he is about punishment then fine where is the bus to run
over me. For gods sake man grow up and look seriously
at some of the stuff you post, it is embarrassing if nothing
else.
My father used to say "It is better to be silent and have people
think you are gullible and stupid than to open you mouth and
remove all doubt"

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Quran 25: 22, which means:
On the day [of their death] when they will see the angels [of death seizing their souls d] – no glad news on that day be for the guilty e,
and [the angels] shall say [to them]: "An arrest [and detainment for you by devils] enclosed [on you till Doomsday.
f ]"

d Who will take their souls out of their bodies.

e This is a parable about their affliction with the chastisement; it means: The chastisement is for the guilty, and the good news, of admission into Paradise, is for the righteous.

f It means: Devils will capture and imprison you till Doomsday.

Written in Arabic by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Refer to the book: Man after Death, then from the list of Contents choose The angel of death.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#The_Angel_of_Death_

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
To every man there is an hour appointed and decreed for him, in which he will die and his soul will depart from his body forever, and will not return to it once again.

Refer to the book: Man after Death, then from the list of Contents choose The death appointment.

Quran and Man after Death

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Just another day in the Middle East!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
To every man there is an hour appointed and decreed for him, in which he will die and his soul will depart from his body forever, and will not return to it once again.

Refer to the book: Man after Death, then from the list of Contents choose The death appointment.

Quran and Man after Death
Yup. We are all going to die. So what? You think that worrying if you are going to go to heaven by avoiding life is going to earn you points with your god? You are bat sh!t crazy. You were born to live life not hide from it you silly clown. Grow up, get laid, drink some booze, smoke some Moroccan hash, crawl out from under your rock and enjoy life. Stop being such a putz.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So I am going to get forgiveness whether I want it or not.
Now here comes God a Claus, down my chimney and he
will see I die if I don't subscribe to his madness in your
books of the written word. Hmm couple of problems if
he does that he is going back on his word about free will.
Secondly he is advocating madness by proclaiming some
of this violent stuff something that I don't think God would
condone not according to his ten commandments anyway.
If he is about punishment then fine where is the bus to run
over me. For gods sake man grow up and look seriously
at some of the stuff you post, it is embarrassing if nothing
else.
My father used to say "It is better to be silent and have people
think you are gullible and stupid than to open you mouth and
remove all doubt"

There was one like you and God told us about him in the Quran 70: 1-2

1. One demanding, demanded the chastisement which is about to befall a

[Then God – be glorified – explained that the chastisement will befall all the disbelievers, and that none can avert them the chastisement, and He said:]

2. To befall the unbelievers, which none can repel,

a i.e. to befall his people. The ‘demander’ was Nadhir son of Harith son of Kilda.
His demanding or prayer was:
"God, if this [Quran] is indeed the truth [coming] from You, then rain down on us [a shower of] stones out of the sky, or bring us a painful chastisement."

He was a denier of the apostle-hood of the Prophet, therefore he demanded the punishment just for mockery.

===========================================================

This is also in the Quran 78: 40-41, which mean:

[God – be glorified – warned the associaters, among the Arab, of the chastisement, if they do not believe; and He said:]
40. We warn you, [associaters], of an imminent chastisement [following after your death a.]

41. The day when man [who is a believer] will look on [the charity] that his hands forwarded [to find it before him], while the disbeliever will say [when he will see the chastisement]: "O would that I were dust. b "

a In the Barzakh world [or the Afterlife.]

b In order to get rid of the chastisement, just as how my body has become dust, and so it has got rid of the punishment: it will not be punished or taken to account.