Jews against Prophet Mohammed

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
When Prophet Mohammed was sent by God to invite people to God alone and to eradicate the idolatry, Jews were supposed to support him, because he preached the First Commandment and then he broke up the idols; Jews were supposed to uphold him as had they been supposed to confirm Jesus Christ before him; but they antagonized either of them.

On the contrary they opposed Prophet Mohammed and broke their covenant with him and preferred to help the idolaters rather than to support him.

Examples:

Quran 4: 51-52
[Abu Sufian asked some of Jews: "What do you think about Mohammed: is he insane or is he a scholar?"
They said: "He is only a scholar that studied [the Torah!]"

He said:" Is he more knowledgeable or are your scholars?"
They said: "Our scholars, particularly the priest Huyay son of Akhtab and Ka'ab son of Ashraf, are more knowledgeable."

He said: "Which is true: his religion or your religion?"
They said: "The true is our religion."

He said: "Is his Quran of his own accord, or is it a revelation from heaven?"
They said: "Had it been any revelation, it would have been revealed to us; for we are more worthy of the revelation than he is; and had it been any prophecy, it would have been within us."

Therefore, this aya was revealed:]

{51. Haven't you [Mohammed] regarded those [Jews] who were given a portion of the [Heavenly] Book [: the Torah], [how] they believe a in the priest [: Huyay, the son of Akhtab] and the tyrant [: Ka'ab, the son of Ashraf], and [how] they say to the disbelievers b: "These [Jewish priests] are more rightly guided than those [Mohammed and his companions] who believe c."

[So God denied their claim, disapproved their words and cursed them in this aya:]
52. It is these [ Jews: Huyay, Ka'ab and their followers] whom God has cursed d;
and anyone whom God curses e, you will not find for him any helper [to save him from God's punishment.]}

a i.e. they believe in their scholars and blindly follow them, even though they are in error, and in spite of that they sanctify them, and in particular the priest Huyay, the son of Akhtab.

b Abu Sufian and his companions, when these asked them: Which has more knowledge: Mohammed or your scholars? So they answered:

c and they have more knowledge than Mohammed and his companions have.

d i.e. God has removed them far away from His mercy and decided that they deserve the punishment.

e i.e. Anyone whom God removes far away from His mercy.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
And they've been kicking Muslim a*s ever since.

Makes a body wonder. If Allah is on the Muzzies' side, how come the Jooz win every. . . single. . . time?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Another example:
[Some of the Jews were used to sit with the Prophet – salam be to him – and listen to his words, then say to him: "Mohammed, Ra'ina!" i.e. wait for us, so that we can speak and ask you some questions! While in fact they meant to insult the Prophet by their word: Ra'ina which is related to foolishness and silliness.

And the Muslims started to say like their word because they did not realize what the Jews meant by such word, so God – be glorified – forbade them from that word, in this aya:]

Quran 2: 104-105, which means:
{ 104. Believers, say not [to the prophet:] "Ra'ina"a, but say: "Unzurna" b,
and listen [to his words, and don't interrupt him always.]
To the unbelievers
c is a painful punishment [in the Next Life.]

105. Those who disbelieve [in Mohammed], among the people of the Scripture d and among those [Meccans] who associate [idols and angels with God], never wish that anything good should come down to you [Muslims] from your Lord e.
But God will choose for His mercy
f whom He please g; for God is Lord of great favor h.}

b i.e. give us respite, so that we can ask and speak.

c The Jews who perverted the word meaning.

d i.e. the Jews: the people of the Torah [most of which is now included in the Old Testament.]

e i.e. they don't like that the revelation of the Quran should come down to you from your Lord, but they desire such thing to themselves in particular.

f i.e. the revelation, wisdom and prophet-hood.

g But not the one whom people choose.

h On His prophets, apostles and those who follow them.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Another example:
[Some of the Jews were used to sit with the Prophet – salam be to him – and listen to his words, then say to him: "Mohammed, Ra'ina!" i.e. wait for us, so that we can speak and ask you some questions! While in fact they meant to insult the Prophet by their word: Ra'ina which is related to foolishness and silliness.
My guess is, as soon as Mo started saying it was OK to rape little boys, girls and goats, the Joos started mocking him.

i can see how that would hurt his feels.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Another example:

And the Muslims started to say like their word because they did not realize what the Jews meant by such word, so God – be glorified – forbade them from that word, in this aya:]

Quran 2: 104-105, which means:
{ 104. Believers, say not [to the prophet:] "Ra'ina"a, but say: "Unzurna" b,
and listen [to his words, and don't interrupt him always.]
To the unbelievers c is a painful punishment [in the Next Life.]

105. Those who disbelieve [in Mohammed], among the people of the Scripture d and among those [Meccans] who associate [idols and angels with God], never wish that anything good should come down to you [Muslims] from your Lord e.
But God will choose for His mercy f whom He please g; for God is Lord of great favor h.}

b i.e. give us respite, so that we can ask and speak.

c The Jews who perverted the word meaning.

d i.e. the Jews: the people of the Torah [most of which is now included in the Old Testament.]

e i.e. they don't like that the revelation of the Quran should come down to you from your Lord, but they desire such thing to themselves in particular.

f i.e. the revelation, wisdom and prophet-hood.

g But not the one whom people choose.

h On His prophets, apostles and those who follow them.

And your reply is more horse shyt from your god,,,,the book. Make yourself a shrine in your home somewhere's ,,light some candles,,,maybe a statue or two on either side and put that stupid book on the alter because that is your god. Your stupid book.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
=================================================

This is also in the Quran 4: 46, which means:

{Among those who are Jewish, some distort the words from their context a,
and they say,
b: "We hear, and we rebel c "; "Listen [to us], but to you we do not listen d " and " Ra'ena [: Be careful to us, O careless!] e ": distorting [the words] with their tongues and traducing religion f.

Had they
g said: "We hear [your words] and we obey [your order]", "Listen [to our words], and "Wait: let us understand what you say [instead of their saying Ra'ena]", it would have been better for them h and more proper i.

But God did curse them
j because of their infidelity k; and consequently, they will not believe [in you, Mohammed] save only a few [of them.] l}

a So that they revile instead of praising.

b When they hear the words of the messenger (or the apostle.)

c i.e. they say overtly : we hear; but secretly they say: we disobey.

d i.e. they say: listen to us, Mohammed! But within their hearts they say: we don't listen to you.

e i.e. give to us respite that we may understand what you say; but they actually mean with such word: the foolishness.

f Which you, Muslims, follow.

g i.e. these Jews.

h Than what they said.

i Than their reviling.

j i.e. God drove them away from His mercy.

k i.e. because of their disbelief in God and their worshipping the Baal, the idols and Astaroth.

l And it was as had God foretold about them, so that only few of them believed: they were Abdullah son of Salam and his companions.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Jews denied Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - in spite of that they knew his truthfulness; and that was on account of their envy and hatred to the Arab; they wanted the prophet-hood confined to them exclusively; while this is up to God not to their desires.

[Once Hayiy son of Akhtab together with a group of Jews, went to Prophet Mohammed – salam be to him – and discoursed with him, then when they went out, they asked Hayiy: What do you say about Mohammed: is he a prophet?
He said: "Certainly, it is he; it is he."

They said: "Will you believe in him, while he is one of the Arab, not one of us?"
He said: "I shall be his enemy till death."]

{Quran 2: 109. Many of [Jews:] the people of the Scripture, out of the jealousy [and envy] of their own [people a: envying Mohammed], wish they can turn you [O Muslims] back as unbelievers,
after you have believed [in Mohammed],
and after the truth [about his truthfulness] has become evident to them
b.

[Then God – be glorified – started to address the Prophet and the Muslims:]

But forgive [their offensive words] and pardon [them, as long as they do not harm or fight you]
till God brings His "Am'r" [: the Mahdi
c or the Comforter d.]
Surely, God is Most Able over anything.
e}

a And the followers of their religion.

b That is the saying of Hayiy son of Akhtab: "Certainly, it is he; it is he"; because he recognized him with his name, description and that he is the promised prophet, then he opposed him.

c i.e till the am'r of God will come, and he will then fight them if he wants to do that; the Am'r of God is the Mahdi.

d See the Gospel of John 14: 16; 14: 26; 15: 26; 16: 7

e i.e. God can guide them to the Islam, as is He All-Able to terminate them.

[See the Gospel of Luke 19: 43-44
" [43] For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,
[44] And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another." – The commentator.]

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Jews denied Prophet Mohammed - salam to him - in spite of that they knew his truthfulness; and that was on account of their envy and hatred to the Arab; they wanted the prophet-hood confined to them exclusively; while this is up to God not to their desires.
Bwaaahahaha!!!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
[The Prophet – salam to him – wrote a letter to the Jews of Banu Qaynuqa inviting them to the religion of the Islam, and he sent that letter with Abu Bakr, so Abu Bakr went into their school and found many people gathering around one of them called Phinehas the son of Eleazar, and Abu Bakr invited them to the religion of the Islam.

Phinehas said: "God recommended us that we should not believe in any apostle unless he produces a sacrifice to which a fire comes from heaven to devour that sacrifice; so can Mohammed do that?"
Abu Bakr said: "I don't know."

Phinehas said: "Has Mohammed any book?"
So Abu Bakr recited some ayat of the Quran until he reached to His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 57: 11, which means:
(Who would like to lend God a fair loan, and God will multiply it for him [manifold, in the life of the World], and [in the Next Life] he will have an excellent reward?)

Phinehas said: "So God is poor and we are rich therefore He borrows from us!?"

And they laughed, so Abu Bakr was angry and he smote the face of Phinehas and went out and returned to the prophet to tell him about that; therefore, this aya was revealed:]

181. God has heard the saying of those [Jews] who said: "God is poor and we are rich [: and so He borrows from us. a]"
We shall write down what they have said
b, and their slaying the prophets without right c, and We shall then say [to them]: "Taste the chastisement of the Burning [in Hell.]"

182. This [chastisement] shall [you suffer] according to [your unbelief, slaying of the prophets and the evil works] that your hands have forwarded [to your Next Life] ––surely God does never wrong His servants d.

a So God promised to punish them according to their words:

b i.e. the angels will write down their words in the books of their deeds, and We shall punish them accordingly on Doomsday.
Such words are not unexpected from them; because their ancestors had said much more serious words when they said to Moses: "Show to us God manifestly", and they said to him: "Go you and your Lord and fight, and we shall sit here waiting."

c i.e. without any sin on the part of the prophets; therefore, We shall admit these criminals into Hell.

d But it is people who do wrong themselves.

=======================================================

They used to break their covenants

Quran 2: 99-101
, which mean:
{ 99. We have sent down to you [Mohammed] the clear [Quran] revelations [indicating your truthfulness and your apostle-hood], and only the disobedient a will deny them.

100. Is it not [the case] that:
Every time [Jews] make
a covenant [with God, ratified by their prophets b], some party among them discard it [in the past, as do the Jews contemporary c to Prophet Mohammed break their covenants with him]? –
But, indeed, most of them believe not.

101. Now that [Mohammed:] a messenger from God has come to [Jews], and even though he proves and confirms [the devotion to God alone, discarding the idols and confirming the monotheism] that they already have [in their own scripture],
some [Jewish scholars] given the scripture disregard [the Torah: ] God's scripture [leaving it] behind their backs d, as if they did not know
e.}

a Only the one with bad conduct, and the disobedient to God, will deny and disbelieve in such clear Quran revelations.

b That they should not associate anyone with God, should not kill people, and should not disobey God; but they broke their covenant and they in fact were disbelievers.

c The Jews of the tribes of Banu Quraiza and Banu Nadhir covenanted with Prophet Mohammed, that they should not aid his enemy against him; but they broke their covenant and helped Quraish against him, in the Battle of the Trench.

d i.e. they disregarded and discarded it; and they did not examine and review it, so as to compare the description of Mohammed with the description of the prophets, and his inviting to the "devotion to God alone" as had the prophets invited people, and his deeds like their deeds, and his rejection and breaking up the idols as had they done in the past …

so by this way they will realize that he is the messenger :) apostle) of the Lord of the worlds; because his deeds are the same as the deeds of the apostles and his message is the same as their message.

This is in case his name in the Torah was hidden, and his description was lost from the parchment that Nabuchodonosor tore up.

But instead they discarded the Torah, and disregarded the description and did not pay attention to the proofs and evidences, and they said: “He is only a sorcerer followed by the people of the desert”, so they ignored his mission, denied his truthfulness and refused his words, because they envied him and the knowledge he brought and they were arrogant regarding the religion which he preached.

e i.e. as if they did not know the stories of the past prophets and their remaining Books, so that they should conclude that Mohammed was not any sorcerer but a messenger of the Lord of nations and worlds.

The interpretation is by Mohammed Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I wonder at times why there is such mockery and then I read the stuff this guy
puts out saying it is the word of the prophet and then it is more clear the
prophet was nuttier than a fruit cake and he could not be taken seriously.
Imagine this is as bazaar as Alice In Wonderland and people still believe it.
Usually I do not get bent out of shape and comment on another persons
beliefs in this way but the writer here invites it.
If we look at it in practical terms I wonder who God is supporting.

Israel is a modern cosmopolitan state with knowledge institutions and progress
The Muslims rubble fighting murder chaos and anarchy so which side would you
chose?
Would God a God of anything sanction all the things these people do in his name?
Well if god did sanction that he would be as crazy as they are so he supports the
modern world. Selfsame you are not doing yourself or your cause any good spreading
this stuff educated people see through it

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Jews against Prophet Mohammed

That's not quite accurate. EVERYBODY hates Mohammed, fleas be upon him.