People are unaware about the Afterlife

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
People know only some of the apparent part of this life of the World; while they are unaware about the Afterlife.

Quran 30: 7, which means:
{They [only] know some of the outer appearance of the life of this World j, but about the Next Life they are heedless.k }

j It means: They know what appears to their eyes, that is the materials, but they do not know about the spirituals, as in His saying – be glorified – in the next part of the aya:

k It means: They are heedless of the world of souls (or the Afterlife), and they do not know that the perpetual life is the Next Life, and that the life in the World is only a productive cultivation field for the Next Life.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You have no idea about the after life. Other then your probably going to be a rat.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Do you know anything about the before life?

Before your life, you wasn't alive yet. And after death you will no longer be alive.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I for one deal with the here and now not pie in the sky when you die

All this afterlife and God will punish you if you don't do this or you do that.
I would rather believe in Santa at least he brings tangible stuff not misery
I have reed the Bible some i agree with and some i do not so why is it
someone keeps pressing their view on the world that everyone mus obey
some great mystic who has all the answers? If God grants free will he
doesn't even have all the answers because he does not know what you
are going to do with free will And if there was no free will he still wouldn't
have all the answers because there would still be disease etc.
If that is not the reason then is god a sadist who wants to go round punishing
people. You raise more questions than there is answers and I go back to
the top of this Deal with here an now not pie in the sky when you die
Oh and Happy New Year,

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You know nothing of the after life. All you know is some stupid book, And your blind faith in a loser who wrote it.

Be clear and brave: I only want to understand your lies.
So tell me what do you mean with going to be rat as you said: what do you mean?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
your knowledge of the after life from the Quran is not scientific fact. It's fiction. And your stupidity helps you have faith in it.

Be clear and brave: I only want to understand your lies.
So tell me what do you mean with going to be rat as you said: what do you mean?

If you inbreed Muslims long enough they evolve into rats.

All I know is the Quran makes good fire starting paper. It's more useful as recycled toilet paper.

I'm going to start a new ritual in your honor. I'm going to piss on a Quran every morning, For blessing.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I for one deal with the here and now not pie in the sky when you die

If God grants free will he doesn't even have all the answers because he does not know what you
are going to do with free will
And if there was no free will he still wouldn't have all the answers because there would still be disease etc.
If that is not the reason then is god a sadist who wants to go round punishing people.

Man has the free will; he is free to choose either the belief and gratitude to God, or the unbelief and ingratitude; God knows everything beforehand, but it is essential to prove man would choose the good so to reward him, or choose the evil so as to recompense him accordingly.

Quran 76: 4, which means:
{We have shown to [man] the [correct] way d; [and have given to him the free choice] whether to be grateful or ungrateful. e}

d And We explained to him the evidences to recognize the Creator, and We forbade him from worshipping idols and statues and from the evil acts.
e So if he show gratitude, he will go to Paradise; and if he is ungrateful, his destiny will be in the Fire.
The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
==============================================================

The diseases and hardship in the life of the World is for checking and examining the 'belief and gratitude' or the 'unbelief and ingratitude'.

God is Most Gracious in the life of the World: He gives to the disbeliever as He gives to the believer; God creates man to show him mercy, and the disbeliever refuses but the chastisement and the wrongdoing.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
If something was that important , God would tell us all. He wouldn't only tell one loser.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
selfsame is trying to convert you... it seems the Muzzies are on a conversion frenzy over the Christmas season.. I had to tell a couple of my Muslim Buddies to lay off the text messages with "As Salamu Alaikum (My Gods Peace Be unto you!)" BS and I should join him to visit his Mosque.

They want to be sucked into an ideology equivalent to Nazism.. have at it.. just don't preach to me about it, or send that sh*t to me phone.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If something was that important , God would tell us all. He wouldn't only tell one loser.

The Quran is for man-kind and genie-kind, and Prophet Mohammed was sent as mercy for all nations.
All the heavenly books and all prophets and apostles told people about the Next Life.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
The Quran is for man-kind and genie-kind, and Prophet Mohammed was sent as mercy for all nations.
All the heavenly books and all prophets and apostles told people about the Next Life.

Nope he was sent to see how many stupid idiot could be manipulated. God has told me he is testing to see how many people are stupid enough to believe Mohammed's bull $hit.

And then he will punish the stupid ones by turning them into rats.

God was using revers psychology. He is tricky that way. Always testing us with his sarcasm.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Nope he was sent to see how many stupid idiot could be manipulated. God has told me he is testing to see how many people are stupid enough to believe Mohammed's bull $hit.

Zionists hate the noble Prophet Mohammed, and they will be losers completely in the near future, when all the world will expel them and get rid of their evil.