The Quran teachings are essential to all nations

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Quran is marvelous; no doubt it is from God.
By reciting or rehearsing the ayat repeatedly, such teachings will be inserted in the conscience of man.
Every where in the Glorious Quran it is asserted that:

God knows everything,
God is All Able to do everything.
Do this and God is All-Seeing and All-Hearing
Put your trust in God Who knows about everything
Work as such and God will not waste your reward
Put your trust in your Lord
No god but God alone without associate
God has not any son or associate with Him to compete with Him in the sovereignty
Praise God always day and night
God is All-Knowing about everything
God knows the Unknown and the Forefuture.
Glorify God your Lord

And so on: all such expressions we find almost at every aya; so that such teachings have become to the Muslim like the water that man drinks.

In fact, I wanted to count the number of such expressions, but I found them so numerous to be counted.

Last edited:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The Islamic State's religious genealogy comes from 'Jihadi Salafism', a theological current that is very old in Islam that is quite literalist.

"[Followers are] extremely rigorous, and condemn other Muslims who don't share their theology. That gives them the hard edge when it comes to violence, because they can justify it theologically.

"Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab is in that Salafist tradition. He was a religious reformer in Arabia who was able to create a religious movement that ended up creating a state.

"He saw that Muslims had deviated from the 'true' message of Islam; not praying properly or at all, or engaging in practices that he felt were violations of the faith.

"A lot of scholars of the period started writing treatises against his ideas. They felt that he was not sufficiently educated to teach.

"Eventually he was able to connect with the leader of the al-Saud family in 1744. That alliance had very strong and lasting effects.

"He believed there is a pure version of the faith, and that if one goes back to it, one is guaranteed salvation in the hereafter, but also in life God will give you all the things he promised.

"The first Saudi State, based on this Wahhabi faith, seemed to confirm his message because of the political and military success it had throughout the 18th Century and 19th Century where it conquered most of Arabia.

"Once a town was conquered he would appoint teachers to educate people in his version of the faith. He wrote a number of short books that were the basis for the teaching, books that are used by ISIS today.

"ISIS claims that the Saudi state has deviated from the true beliefs of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, and that they are the true representatives of the Salafi or Wahhabi message."

"The Wahhabis were given full control of the religious, social and cultural life of the kingdom. As long as the Wahhabi preachers preached that Saudis should obey their rulers, the al-Saud family were happy.

"In the 1960s and 1970s the Arab world was full of revolutionary ideas. The Saudi government thought the Wahhabis were a good antidote, because they provide an alternative narrative about how to obey rulers and not interfere in politics.

more

Is Saudi Arabia to blame for Islamic State? - BBC News

In 2012, a 15 year old was arrested for taking part in a protest against the government – a result of the Arab Spring in 2011.

The oppressive Saudi Kingdom has held him captive since, and after much brutal treatment at their hands, he was recently scheduled to be executed.

Allegedly, he was beaten until he agreed to sign a “confession” for his alleged dissent against the totalitarian regime he resides under.
The UK and the US had promised to intervene to defend Abdullah al-Zahar’s (now 19) case, but have no success in swaying their faithful, oil rich ally in the Middle East.

The UK Foreign Office admitted that it had made ‘little progress’ in changing the Saudi’s mind.

Saudi Arabia has enacted many brutal policies to retain its control and extremist ideology over its people, and young Abdullah will be added to over 100 victims of execution committed this year.

Of course, Daesh (aka ISIL) is rightly criticized for its brutal treatment of civilians, and the US and UK will vilify leaders that serve no use to their aims, such as Saddam Hussein and Bashar al-Assad, yet Saudi Arabia remains devoid of criticism

This again highlights the insidious relationship that exists between the West and Saudi Arabia.

more

Saudi Arabia set to Behead Teen for Engaging in Protest – Once Again, the West Remains Silent | Ideology. Vision. Discussion.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Or so your belief and faith say.

Others preach their way is "The" way.

Likely all are right.

And wrong.

There is value in a lot of religions, not just yours Selfsame. Limiting man to one way of faith has created chaos, death, destruction time after time. When people accept all faiths are valuable then there might be real peace.

Or not; we are, after all, human and our own worst enemies.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
By reciting or rehearsing the ayat repeatedly, such teachings will be inserted in the conscience of man.

God knows everything,
God has not any son or associate with Him to compete with Him in the sovereignty
Glorify God your Lord

And so on: all such expressions we find almost at every aya; so that such teachings have become to the Muslim like the water that man drinks.

In fact, I wanted to count the number of such expressions, but I found them so numerous to be counted.

God is everything and everything is light and you will obey the light of the east and you will do nothing else, so help me God.

The Sun is Gods Phrophet in this province of creation. You be on your knees five times today and bless the light. Let it sink in. Improve your tan. merry christmas EA.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

God knows everything,
Glorify God your Lord

Yes that is what everyone needs. To walk through life with a load of guilt, fear and apprehension on their shoulders. What a wonderful life.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yes that is what everyone needs. To walk through life with a load of guilt, fear and apprehension on their shoulders. What a wonderful life.

Yes but that is the way to heaven apparently. That's how you earn your dayly bread ain't it? The light is at the end of the tunnel not in the middle.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

God knows everything,
Glorify God your Lord

It looks like a very useful book to enslave a nation to your will. We should rename it a dictators handbook.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

God knows everything,
Glorify God your Lord

Simply a book of myths used by evil dirty old men to control everyone they are afraid of.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

God knows everything,
Glorify God your Lord

Mohammed was a brigand, a genocidal murderer, a war monger, a slaver, a rapist and a pedophile.

Islam, at its core, is evil.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
still trying to peddler your insecurities to the rest of the world?

gosh, why bother? Your reward is not going to be greater because you spouted off continuously to people who don't want your snake oil, buddy.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Or so your belief and faith say.

Others preach their way is "The" way.

Likely all are right.

And wrong.

There is value in a lot of religions, not just yours Selfsame. Limiting man to one way of faith has created chaos, death, destruction time after time. When people accept all faiths are valuable then there might be real peace.

Or not; we are, after all, human and our own worst enemies.

If you ignore the ayat of the Quran, this will not avail you anything against God's punishment.
Whether you deny or ignore, all the same.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
If you ignore the ayat of the Quran, this will not avail you anything against God's punishment.
Whether you deny or ignore, all the same.

I deny AND ignore the ayat of the Quran, and since I do this, God will reward me for not following satan.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If the Bible and the Quran are bad and evil, what then is the good?
Some people have tried to explain it to you but you refuse to listen. There is no truth in books, just opinions. Establish your own personal relationship with your creator. It is the only way to evolve spiritually.