What man remembers?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The disbeliever will remember his good work, and will not remember his sins.

{79: 35. The day a when man shall remember [all the good work] b that he did [in his life in the World.]}

a i.e. on Doomsday.

b While as regards their sins: they will not remember them, but will find all their sins written down in the books of their deeds.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

{79: 35. The day a when man shall remember [all the good work] b that he did [in his life in the World.]}

a i.e. on Doomsday.

b While as regards their sins: they will not remember them, but will find all their sins written down in the books of their deeds.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Because sins are irrelevant.

The disbeliever will not remember his sins (because in the life of the World, he tried to forget them), so he will keep in mind only his good work.
So he will say to the angel

[The disbeliever knows that he did some righteous deeds in the life of the World, but he will not find anything of that in the Next Life, so he will ask the ‘observing angel’ and say to him: “Have I any righteous deeds written with you for my behalf?”, and the angel will answer:]

50: 23. His companion [: the 'Observing Angel' will] say: "This is [the record of your deeds; it is full of sins;] I have with me, ready [for testimony.]"

The interpretation was written in Arabic by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

a i.e. on Doomsday.

So what you are saying, is that those who do not believe in your god and religion, do not have the natural emotion of remorse or conscience. This is the confirmation that all "infidels" as you call them, are sociopaths. Maybe that in itself is the justification of your genocide. Good to know selfslime.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
I remember most of my sins. They were wonderful.

You cheat yourself. How can sins be wonderful: like transgressing on people and disobeying the parents?
The sin is every disobedience of God; the major sins are the contradiction of the Ten Commandments, and every act requiring penalty. The unforgivable sin is the association with God, like the idolatry.
While minor sins are other than that.

Last edited:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The disbeliever will not remember his sins (because in the life of the World, he tried to forget them), so he will keep in mind only his good work.
So he will say to the angel

[The disbeliever knows that he did some righteous deeds in the life of the World, but he will not find anything of that in the Next Life, so he will ask the ‘observing angel’ and say to him: “Have I any righteous deeds written with you for my behalf?”, and the angel will answer:]

50: 23. His companion [: the 'Observing Angel' will] say: "This is [the record of your deeds; it is full of sins;] I have with me, ready [for testimony.]"

The interpretation was written in Arabic by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Is death an illusion? But the unbeliever in fact disbelieves in the Next Life following death.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You cheat yourself. How can sins be wonderful: like transgressing on people and disobeying the parents?

If you carry remorse arround for a while it will make you strong so you won't do it again. Or at least not as often. And eventually not at all.
Have some compassion for the sinners. Is there any man born of women who has not cheated himself? And do you suppose that you don't cheat yourself warring against the infidel in gods stead. The infidel is best won over with compassion and wisdom. God created sin to teach mankind with the pain of remorse. Do you have any for baiting the infidel?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If you carry remorse arround for a while it will make you strong so you won't do it again. Or at least not as often. And eventually not at all.
Have some compassion for the sinners. Is there any man born of women who has not cheated himself? And do you suppose that you don't cheat yourself warring against the infidel in gods stead. The infidel is best won over with compassion and wisdom. God created sin to teach mankind with the pain of remorse. Do you have any for baiting the infidel?

I have not quitted myself of sins.
I (and each man) know about my own sins more than others do.
God did not create sins, but man himself commits sins: God does not command indecency; He commands every virtue.

You said:
"And do you suppose that you don't cheat yourself warring against the infidel in gods stead."

I have remembered some of my sins, in fact, and write this only that god may pardon me by telling others about the Quran and the Next Life.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Is death an illusion? But the unbeliever in fact disbelieves in the Next Life following death.

You and I are the dead, life is the illusion. You 've said it yourself, life after death, did you ever think WTF that meant. The death of the soul in matter/clay begins at conception and that soul wins it's next life in that lump of matter but the mind prevails and the soul flies when the heart stops and it is released from the only hell it can ever know, trapped in heavy worldly material, called the tomb and the womb.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You and I are the dead, life is the illusion.

No, we are living, and will die; life is not illusion; it is true.
But it is only expression: Prophet Mohammed said: People are [like the sleeping] so when they die they will awake.
It means: they will recognize the truth and be certain that the Next Life exists, to which they have gone following the death of their body, and they will live in the Next Life with their souls or spirits.

The death of the soul in matter/clay begins at conception and that soul wins it's next life in that lump of matter but the mind prevails and the soul flies when the heart stops and it is released from the only hell it can ever know, trapped in heavy worldly material, called the tomb and the womb.

This is true, but not everyone will succeed and be happy in the afterlife, unless he believes in God as One without associate and that all prophets including Mohammed were sent by God, and believe in all the heavenly books including the Quran + doing righteous work .. or else they will lose in the Next Life.

======================================================

You are in Canada, and I am here about early morning, we may discuss later on. :smile:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
You and I are the dead, life is the illusion. You 've said it yourself, life after death, did you ever think WTF that meant. The death of the soul in matter/clay begins at conception and that soul wins it's next life in that lump of matter but the mind prevails and the soul flies when the heart stops and it is released from the only hell it can ever know, trapped in heavy worldly material, called the tomb and the womb.

This is another reply:
Quran 2: 29
{ a How can you [people] disbelieve in [the revelation of] God while you were dead [inanimate]b, and He gave life to you [and you became alive: hearing and seeing!]
Then will He make you die [at the end of your ages], and will again cause you to live [in the ethereal world, following your death], and again to Him will you return [on Judgment Day, i.e. you will resort to His Judgment and He will judge you with justice.]
}

a [This aya has two implications: one of them indicates the creation of Adam, and the second indicates the creation of his progeny:
1- In my book The Universe and the Quran , in the subject of Life is transmittable (or migrant), I have fully explained about the creation of Adam.
2- While about creating his progeny: God created them from earthy elements which constituted the food, and out of the food was the semen, and out of the semen was the fetus.

b The human body is composed of many earthy substances like the compounds of sulfur, phosphorus, potassium, calcium and iron. Trees absorb these substances from the earth to be fruits on trees; and when man eats these fruits, his body starts to grow and become bigger by such food stuffs.

=====================================================

Here is also, it is cited that they will forget about their sins and evil acts:
Quran 58: 6
{On the Day [of Doom] when God will send them all [to the gathering together b], and will inform them of their deeds c [which] God recorded [in their book of deeds] and which they forgot about [when they were in the life of the World]; for God is Witness to all things d.}

b In order to punish them for their disbelief.

c Of the wrong-doing and association.

d i.e. He is Present: Hearing and Seeing.

The interpretation in Arabic was written by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

================================================

In this aya, it is also clear that the disbeliever forgets or tries to forget about his sins and transgression:

Quran 18: 57, which means:
(And who does greater wrong than he who, being admonished with the revelations a of his Lord, turns away from [and does not believe in] them and forgets what [wronging of the weak people] his hands have forwarded?)

a Which are revealed to His messenger.