Church harasses strip club, strip club responds

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Church harasses strip club, posting patrons’ license plate numbers online and urging them to repent, and are now suing the club for sending their own topless protesters to Sunday Services

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...282058-58aa-11e5-9f54-1ea23f6e02f3_story.html

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Suffering from persecution; it gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
That is a very good laugh, I feel much better now. New Beginings Ministry, it's not even made of decent wooden beams, no stone in sight, it looks like a ****hole alunium prefab, all they began is mortage payments and mind scrubbing. The congregants don't know what new means excepting it's covered in plastic. The young women look very comfortable though. I bet they know better, probably working student loans off.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I wonder how many church members have gone to the strip club to "let the young ladies know they are sinning" and just happened to need the washroom or just happen to stay a little longer than expected.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I wonder how many church members have gone to the strip club to "let the young ladies know they are sinning" and just happened to need the washroom or just happen to stay a little longer than expected.

Some of the congregants might consider stripping to help with the mortage and a paved parking lot perhaps. Didn't Jesus warn about being to hasty to judge. Most of them probably don't read much or listen,and the idiot pastor and they are invariably idiots, needs some pious action to address that million dollar mortage on the chipboard temple.