Message from Allah found on an egg

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
A Muslim couple were amazed to find an egg with the name of Allah embossed on it.

Farid Jussab, 37, of Belgrave, Leicester, said his outlook had been rocked by the discovery of the phrase "None to be worshipped except Allah" in Arabic.

"I can't sleep. I feel I have to let people know," he said.

"I'm not the sort of man who prays five times a day and this is amazing.

I'm going to keep the egg forever."

Farid's wife Anisa, was the first one to notice the marks on the egg.

He said: "My missus bought the eggs in Iceland last week because she wanted to bake a cake for me at the weekend.

"When she took the egg out she felt the marks with her hand and then looked and saw our god's name on it, as well as other writing all the way around.

"I was sleeping and she came running upstairs to wake me.

"The sun was shining and I could see it perfectly. All the hairs on my arms stood up.

"We were both so shocked and surprised."

Farid said he had spoken to a teacher at a local mosque who advised him to let the contents of the egg out to stop it becoming rotten.

Farid said: "He said I must make a hole and get the egg out and then eat the egg with my wife.

"Then I shall put the shell in a glass container where anyone can come and see it."

Anisa, 36, said: "It's a miracle and a blessing. It's not something anyone has carved on the egg.

"These things appear and I've heard about this sort of thing in the roots of trees and in the sky.

"It is a sign and I think it's a message to all Muslims to forgive and to have a clean heart."

The couple have shown the egg to many Muslim friends and neighbours who agreed the message was a sign from God.

Farid's friend Aslam Makda, 37, said: "It's clearly Arabic and it says God's name.

"It's impossible that it could be a human engraving.

"This sort of message has been seen before on fish, aubergines and watermelons."

Message from Allah found on an egg | Leicester Mercury

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I suppose if somebody called Farid Jussab finds an egg with the name of Allah embossed on it it is bound to be in Leicester rather than Lahore.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Why is all such ridicule and mockery about the name of Allah, Who is the name of the Creator in Arabic?
I affirm that God makes every day a large number of miracles and portents, but the disbeliever, the atheist and most people ignore all that and do not pay attention.
The sky with its clouds, sun, moon, wind and cloud and all other manifestations, and the earth with all the plant, animal and man on it in addition to rivers, seas and mountains ... all these are miracles while atheists and disbelievers are blind to such marvels.

[The reason for revealing the following aya:]
[When Quraish tribe demanded a miracle of the Prophet – salam to him – so that they may convert, this aya was revealed:]

10: 101. Say [O Mohammed to them]: "Look to what [wonders a] are in the heavens and the earth b!
But neither will miracles c nor warners d avail a people who do not believe [in God and in His messenger.]"
a And contemplate about their creation and perfection, and ask yourselves: who created and perfected all that: is it your idols or God who created that? So this is the best miracle and the greatest proof about God’s might and oneness.
b i.e. the planets including the earth.
c Will avail you anything against the punishment; it means: when the punishment will come on you, when you deny the miracle which you suggest to Our messenger, the miracle will not repel the punishment from you; moreover, you will not believe when you see it; therefore, what is the benefit from such suggestion of yours?
d Nor will the warners be able to repel the punishment from you. It means: Your prophets too will not intercede for you, when the punishment will come on you, neither can they avert it from you, but they will leave you and go away (from a people who do not believe [in God and in His messenger.])

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Oh for Gods sake another unrecognized soul out to be noticed set aside by
some spiritual calling. Now if I were to find a pile of bills with a note from Allah
saying go shopping I would believe till the money ran out.
An egg thought I heard it all

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If this was a Christian who sees the face of Jesus in a gammon steak this thread would be full of people taking the mick out of him.

It's strangely silent, though, when it's a Muslim who believes there is a message from Allah on an egg.

It's actually quite comical.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It is the same category as somebody finding the face of Jesus on their toast. If you stare at anything long enough you can see anyone. I saw a picture of Cliffy in my Raisin Bran this morning. I did not feel the need to contact the press.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
It is the same category as somebody finding the face of Jesus on their toast. If you stare at anything long enough you can see anyone. I saw a picture of Cliffy in my Raisin Bran this morning. I did not feel the need to contact the press.
But even Blackie can be right (Once in a while)8O
see post #6

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did it say, 'You are seconds from hitting the frying pan? Prophecy has to be part of the message doesn't it?

I assume that was a raisin that caught your eye and it was at the end of the date rather than at the beginning.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
What is the guidance? It is when God makes someone convinced, then he will be certain. Even the child when you insist on him to eat some food items, he will refuse, unless he is convinced to eat that food. So I advised some people to let their child be to eat whatever he likes and not to impose on him to eat anything, because he will refuse more and more.

Therefore, atheists, I tell you this: God does not want to guide the disbeliever. Or else He may guide him later on; this is up to Him - be glorified.
This is very obvious in the Quran in a large number of ayat: God does not guide the disbelievers, because they are wrong-doers, or they are doing wrong. They wrong others and wrong themselves and God does not like the wrong-doer, so He misguides them.

To prove this, there is a large number of the Quran ayat with this meaning, like these ayat:

First 2: 7-8
{ 7. Surely, those who deny [you, Mohammed, and the Quran]; it is the same to them – whether you warn them or you warn them not – they will not believe.a

8. God has set a seal [of "Rayn" which is the rust] upon their hearts and [deafness] on their hearing, and on their sights is a veil [lest they should convert]b, and there awaits them a grievous chastisement.}
.................................................. ................................
a Because they are wrong-doers: they wrong people; and God does not guide the wrong-doer, but misguides him.
The indication of this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 14: 27 which means: (God misguides the wrong-doer, and God does what He pleases.)

b because they are wrong-doers, and God does not guide the wrong-doer.

So the duty of the messenger or apostle is only to deliver the message to people, then anyone who deserves the guidance (on account of his good conduct and charity giving to the poor and needy) and is prepared to it, he will be guided;

and anyone who does not deserve the guidance (on account of his bad conduct and transgression the weak and orphans), God will not guide him and will punish him.

Last edited:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
If this was a Christian who sees the face of Jesus in a gammon steak this thread would be full of people taking the mick out of him.

It's strangely silent, though, when it's a Muslim who believes there is a message from Allah on an egg.

It's actually quite comical.

both sitings would be quite comical.