Do you ever wonder what color God and gender Jesus are?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If he is Arab he would be dark...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If he is Arab he would be dark...
That is an actor, you big silly white boy. Gawd is the divine feminine. Jesus was an Arab shaman who got high in the desert on magic mushrooms and came back to tell the Jews they had it all wrong.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That is an actor, you big silly white boy. Gawd is the divine feminine. Jesus was an Arab shaman who got high in the desert on magic mushrooms and came back to tell the Jews they had it all wrong.

Woman just like the mother and grandmother that beat you.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In the most popular fanfics, Gawd and Jeebus are pasty pink, Gawd with white hair and Jeebus with brownish blond, and they both got cocks they don't use except as a protective flap to keep dust outta their buttholes.

In reality, the question doesn't arise.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I imagine Jesus was the color of the Jewish people of that time and era. His skin color makes no difference to me.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Yahweh (El), the national god of Israel, is male. He leads a pantheon of divinities (as Lord of hosts) to protect his people. His consort is Asherah, Queen of Heaven. Please try to keep up with semitic mythology.

Jesus? Gawd only knows!

PS
A young girl whose first name is Isis, the consort of Osiris and also known as the Queen of Heaven, has been asked by Facebook to change her moniker.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yahweh (El), the national god of Israel, is male. He leads a pantheon of divinities (as Lord of hosts) to protect his people. His consort is Asherah, Queen of Heaven. Please try to keep up with semitic mythology.

Jesus? Gawd only knows!

PS
A young girl whose first name is Isis, the consort of Osiris and also known as the Queen of Heaven, has been asked by Facebook to change her moniker.
She has the same problem that American indigenous peoples have with Faceplant.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Jesus wasn't a Jew but yeah, local.

Whatever His color was or where he was from makes not the slightest difference to me personally. Jewish, Arab, Palestinian, Philistine, Egyptian, African... I could care less.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Has French Patriot been raptured? Perhaps we should put his visage on a milk carton? Anyone, for Gawd's sakes, know what he looks like?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I have never wondered what colour Jesus or God's skin is. Just the idea someone would spend time thinking about this greatly disturbs me.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
It doesn't exist except in the minds of the guilty.

And the judgmental.

To answer the question - no. I dont believe in a god and even when I did I probably would have considered its gender/race irrelevant.