What was the fight between God and Satan about?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
What was the fight between God and Satan about?

Let us remember that no one was there to record anything and we have to somehow explain why God put Satan in Eden. Everything said is thus speculation only, --- be it from me or from you.

I think the disagreement between God and Satan was because Satan did not want to meet up with God in Eden where he was told to insure that A & E sin, --- so that God could murder Jesus and Adam and Eve as he had planned to do even before the first sin.

God wanted to self-aggrandisehimself and Satan thought that that was going too far, and saw his placement in Eden by God as a horrible sin on God's part.

Satan did not want to be seen helping God do such a vile thing to A & E or have the world think of him as evil as God, --- via his collusion with God in murder.

Satan had his pride and morals to think of and did not want God to murder Jesus and Adam and Eve just for God’s own overinflated pride.

Rev 13; 8 And all that dwellupon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book oflife of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosenbefore the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for yoursake.

Note that God had decided to have Jesus murdered before the foundation of the earth and even the potential for sin.

Quite insane and immoral that, --- if any of my speculation is true.

Do you have a betters peculation?

Is Satan showing a better morals position than God, --- in not wanting to tempt A & E, --- and set up Jesus to be sacrificed?

There is a hymn called Exsultet that calls Adam’s sin necessary to God’s plan and a happy fault that it happened.

Was Adam's sin a necessary and a happy fault as the Exsultet hymn says?

Regards
DL

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
This may be just speculation, but methinks Frenchie thinks too much. I could only read a few of your sentences an hour. Had I read in a more hasty fashion my spleen would have ruptured.

Dude. Try to keep it simple. Satan = Bad and God = Good.

I'll consider your queries and respond a little later. That is if I can restart my brain. Someone grab me the jumper cables.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Al Pacino rocked in that film. Keanu Reeves was, well, Keanu Reeves. But Al Pacino rocked!

:D

Oh he was so good at the end... probably his best ever in my opinion.

"I'm a FAAAAAAAAAAN of man! And I never judged him!"

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Now wait a minute everyone knows the fight between God and Satan was
over the fact that Satan attempted to sue God over a lottery ticket that he
didn't contribute to. It is as simple as that no questions no speculation.
How do I know this? My tin foil hat was in for repair and I could hear the
voices quite clearly they were fighting over money.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
How do people come up with this crap!

Yep. Crap.

Crap that has causes us to discriminate and denigrate women forever.

Women Part 1 - YouTube

Let's not touch it.

This crew makes me ashamed to call you guys Canadian. And we are supposed to be better that Americans. Pfft.

Regards
DL

And copying and pasting it in 6 different forums to boot.:lol:

If there was any intelligence here, I would not have to seek elsewhere.

Regards
DL