Lest We Forget

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
lest we forget what? How many innocent men, women, and children have been killed through glorious war?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
When it is a memorial thread for an individual you have gone off the deep end when rude comments were posted.

It isn't a memorial about an individual. It is a memorial designed by govts to glorify war.

Don't get me wrong....I hope nobody ever forgets. It would first be nice though if you all had even the smallest idea of what is not to be forgotten. What should be remembered and never forgotten is how all those soldiers have died in wars not for peace but for profit. Remember how wars are faught for money and control of resources and for rich bankers and corporations to get even richer.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
and you were asking why?

Really. You realize a "vet" is anyone that has served in the armed forces.....right? Remembrance day has turned into a time to remember ALL those that have fought and died in war around the world. NOT just those from WWI and WWII.

This is a prime example of why I have been saying for years that nothing has been "remembered" and too much has been "forgotten".

really, brave soldiers, more like young kids scared out of their pants, conned and brainwashed into killing other young kids who were conned and brainwashed into killing.

this will be a fun year, won't it. Let's see how colpy and blackleaf enjoy their war mongering "remembrance day" threads when I return in kind.

From your thread.