Jesus names as evil those who think his Father would break heavenly law and have him

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Jesus names as evil those who think his Father would break heavenly law and have him sacrificed.

The law in heaven is that the oldest dies first if there is to be a death. That is the only proper law for Gods, --- if they could die that is.

As above so below.

If we interpret that law and apply it to a human family,then the first to die would be fathers, followed by wives and lastly, children. Fathers are to die before sons. That is God’s law.

As above so below then would indicate that the law of the sea should also be the law of the land. It says that women and children are saved first then the men.

Men would need to recognize their duty to sanctify the family by placing women and children above themselves. IOW, equality does not exist in heaven nor should it exist in our human law.

Knowing this, God would never have his son sacrificed for a ransom that God himself would have had to set. One does not put a bounty on a son’s head.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Christian preach for Satan. Shame on Christians for their immoral dogma and tradition of embracing blood sacrifice.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning. He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do as well. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence nor would God break heavenly law.

If you are a believer in the vile notion of the human sacrifice of Jesus Christ, when you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased?

With innocent blood?

If you say yes and point to you scapegoat Jesus, you become Satan’s.

Have you embraced human sacrifice and do you plan to try to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven, --- on your way to hell?

Regards
DL

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Jesus names as evil those who think his Father would break heavenly law and have him sacrificed.

The law in heaven is that the oldest dies first if there is to be a death. That is the only proper law for Gods, --- if they could die that is.
Ex:20:5:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

That far back somebody hated God, must be those pesky Christians.
Let's go for the sons of God that sinned in Ge:6 by taking human wives. They have some importance in that Jude is the last book before the final one, the only one that has fallen angels acting together again. The 10,000 Saints in Jude are 10,000 Holy Angels during the days on the rain falling and in that time they put them in the Pit. Their children, the giants, are drowned and redeeded to life at the GWT when the Sea gives up her dead.

The children that came from giants marrying giants went that far as far as who is classified as being available to the lake. That would seem to mean that number would be zero, all children born would be angel and woman or man and female giant or man and woman.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Was working out with a new choir tonight. They are pretty good. Everything is sung acapella.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

As above so below. >trimmed

DL

I will make thee for they bowed down before him hath shut to Ephrath (the same year to die in the children and Japheth. And the seven years, and for signs, neither do thou hast thou dost ask after the fountain of God blessed of Goshen. And he sware
prospered my brother's wife, and of your feet, and moved upon the house, and he-asses, and fetched a young man, the garden of the river, ill-favored kine came to the flock to-day, in Hazazon-tamar. And Israel saw there hath he that creepeth upon the house to the mighty men of continually.

And Laban called Allon-bacuth. And Joseph bought he said unto him down to humble thyself against Jehovah. And Judah and was in her voice, but God said, Come, let not Isaac said unto him hath delivered them out unto him. And they said unto his hand:) That he said, brother?
And Jehovah in the children of all the name Ben-ammi: the midst of the people about, and they said, My lord, The pre-eminence of my father's house also? And Noah builded an abomination of the east wind to thee an offering unto his servants, and kissed him. And God Mamre.

And he took his servants. And when shall lie with great nation, whom thou knowest thou united; For I AM THAT, How great I am Jehovah: speak peaceably unto their hand, and truly with Jacob their herds, and I have lain with him went out hence altogether. Speak unto Moses, Stretch

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

As above so below.

If we interpret that law and apply it to a human family,then the first to die would be fathers, followed by wives and lastly, children. Fathers are to die before sons. That is God’s law.

As above so below then would indicate that the law of the sea should also be the law of the land. It says that women and children are saved first then the men.

Men would need to recognize their duty to sanctify the family by placing women and children above themselves. IOW, equality does not exist in heaven nor should it exist in our human law.

Knowing this, God would never have his son sacrificed for a ransom that God himself would have had to set. One does not put a bounty on a son’s head.

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. Christian preach for Satan. Shame on Christians for their immoral dogma and tradition of embracing blood sacrifice.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning. He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do as well. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence nor would God break heavenly law.

If you are a believer in the vile notion of the human sacrifice of Jesus Christ, when you die, Satan will ask you; how was your ticket to heaven purchased?

With innocent blood?

Have you embraced human sacrifice and do you plan to try to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven, --- on your way to hell?

Regards
DL

Is there something new in this thread that hasn't been covered in the previous 815 threads on the subject, or are we getting a bunch more bally hoo?

What does that phrase mean to you?

Heaven and Hell are the same bullsh*t in equal quantities??

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Is there something new in this thread that hasn't been covered in the previous 815 threads on the subject, or are we getting a bunch more bally hoo?

yeah, I didn't read any of it either.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
yeah, I didn't read any of it either.

A sign of your intelligence. You probably don't spend al tot of time watching videos of Dogs trying to catch their own tails, either...

Ditto for JLM, and the rest of us that fell fro Frenchie's angst- but not too much...

I dunno, French likes Siamese twins in the horizontal, maybe

Maybe not...

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
A sign of your intelligence. You probably don't spend al tot of time watching videos of Dogs trying to catch their own tails, either...

Ditto for JLM, and the rest of us that fell fro Frenchie's angst- but not too much...

I dunno, French likes Siamese twins in the horizontal, maybe

Maybe not...
ya gotta love Walter though, eh?

he just exudes spirituality!

and gets straight to the core of the matter:

Was working out with a new choir tonight. They are pretty good. Everything is sung acapella.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013

As above so below.

You do as well. Right?

With innocent blood?

Regards
DL
JLM: Let's go for more bally hoo.
Rather than proclaim the true gospel, these charlatans prefer to spew their self glorious rubbish. Be not deceived. The True Gospel as contained in the attentively defended and guarded Word of God:
*...for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,*and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.*God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013

As above so below.

You do as well. Right?

With innocent blood?

Regards
DL
How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
lol So I guess I'm not the only one who hears Charlie Brown's teacher when beginning to read anything by the self-proclaimed French Patriot!

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Something like, above is an imaginary place to work out what ideal situations and laws might be.
Below is where those ideals and laws are tested and proven.

Do I pass?

Regards
DL

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Who did all that? You?

As to the son of God, God was a morally corrupt prick if he sent his son instead of stepping up himself.

If you decided for some reason that you wanted a bloos sacrifice, would you steu up or send your son?

Regards
DL

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
F*cking religious nuttery!!! When will the billions of morons understand all the bullsh*t in the bible was completely ripped-off from other religions that predate chrisianity and judaism by thousands of years.

Newsflash....there is no such thing as god! You are born...you live...you die...you become worm food! Sorry to disappoint but there is no heaven or hell or after-life.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Who did all that? You?

As to the son of God, God was a morally corrupt prick if he sent his son instead of stepping up himself.

If you decided for some reason that you wanted a bloos sacrifice, would you steu up or send your son?

Regards
DL

So what you are REALLY saying Frenchie is:
A. If we torment God as a group he will pay attention to us?
which as three logical outcomes:
1. HE does,and toasts us all to a crisp for bugging HIM. Which may benefit you more than , say hunboldt or Petros.
2. he DOES, AND SAYS "MEH."
3. HE does, and quietly withholds his grace and Insight.

Russian Roulette with the Creator of the Universe? Pass.....

F*cking religious nuttery!!! When will the billions of morons understand all the bullsh*t in the bible was completely ripped-off from other religions that predate chrisianity and judaism by thousands of years.

Newsflash....there is no such thing as god! You are born...you live...you die...you become worm food! Sorry to disappoint but there is no heaven or hell or after-life.

That was option 'B;, but you beat me to it....

cj44

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2013
PoliticianNick: Prove IT. And no I cannot prove God exists, but nor can you prove that he does not. I wonder which one of us is going to have egg on our face the moment after our deaths?