Choosing what to beat your wife with?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
When a follower of the Christian Domestic Discipline movement decides what to hit his God-fearing wife with,
(would appear he is god)

how about a nice thin switch like the Muslims recommend...so where do we send these guys to...would a Muslim country be too harsh on them?

Is this just an excuse to indulge in a lil sexual fantasy thing which they are too afraid to admit?

Here's the best line of all: “A relationship that infantilizes a woman is one that clearly draws a more pathological group of people.”

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Is this just an excuse to indulge in a lil sexual fantasy thing which they are too afraid to admit?

More than likely. They cant bring themselves to admitting that they like anything sexual as its just for reproduction you know. :p

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
More than likely. They cant bring themselves to admitting that they like anything sexual as its just for reproduction you know. :p
that's what they claim yes...I wonder if she wears her heels like in the picture and perhaps just a smidge of lipstick.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
We'd have fewer problems if more women knew their place.

And men theirs. I remember when I was 18 or 19 I worked at a call centre. A woman who was just a few years older than me asked "Why arent you working in the mine or at the lumber yard like a real man?" My response was "Why arent you in a kitchen or making a baby like a real woman?"

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
When a follower of the Christian Domestic Discipline movement decides what to hit his God-fearing wife with, research is important. A hairbrush, for example, is "excellent for achieving the desired sting" but can break easily. Alternatively, a ping pong paddle is quiet and sturdy but may not sting as much as is required to get the message across.

Christian Domestic Discipline Promotes Spanking Wives To Maintain Biblical Marriage

Generally, I don't like old white women in America. They have an attitude problem which makes them feel entitled.

They cut in line, they are rude, they are unattractive people.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hit? I thought it was smote.

I was reading in yesterday's Metro that one third of the women in the world suffer domestic violence according the WHO with the rates being highest in Africa, ME and South East Asia. 600Million live in countries where domestic violence isn't considered a crime.

What are the stats for men that are abused by their wives?

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
that's what they claim yes...I wonder if she wears her heels like in the picture and perhaps just a smidge of lipstick.

Hopefully. Being kicked in the head with one of those wouldnt be too fun. But who knows, maybe thats what he's into.

What amazes me is that the women don't hit back. Even wait until the guy is sleeping. Lorena Bobbett style.

Some do, as she did. I dont quite remember all the details but I remember reading about a woman in Turkey who beheaded her husband as he slept because he beat and raped her regularly. She went a bit too far but I must admit that I dont really have much sympathy for that guy.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
But he said he loves me, I'd never be able to make it on my own without him and he said he won't do it again.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard

At first I wore Capri leggings underneath my skirts, but I quickly learned those made me feel as masculine as they looked. So I went to tights. Ugh. I LOATHE tights and pantyhose. So I thought about what women in history have done and decided to make myself some feminine undergarments to wear underneath my skirts. I remember pulling up my skirt and showing my friends. It’s so hard to keep those frilly pantaloons a secret. THEN my husband threw a wrench in my spokes when he asked me to stop wearing underwear under my skirts. This was NOT an order, so don’t go getting all upset with him. This was him half-jokingly telling me he’d really love it if I were perpetually "available" to him, and since he is such a wonderful husband, I wanted to submit to that request. So now on cold days I wear crotch-less pantaloons with knee-high socks or hose. They are made from soft cotton muslin. They usually have a ruffle or lace at the edge. They are comfortable and definitely make me feel feminine, and I am still "available" for my husband. Problem solved.

http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.net/assets/making-the-switch.pdf

file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/smiley_thumbs_up.gif

Better pack Astro -glide in the purse at all times, hon...

and stay away form hairy stockings...

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Hopefully. Being kicked in the head with one of those wouldnt be too fun. But who knows, maybe thats what he's into.
There is a trial going on in one of the states right now where a woman is accused of using her stiletto heel to kill her ex-boyfriend. It is alleged that she stomped on his head with her heel inflicting numerous puncture wounds to his head, face and neck.

When a follower of the Christian Domestic Discipline movement decides what to hit his God-fearing wife with, research is important. A hairbrush, for example, is "excellent for achieving the desired sting" but can break easily. Alternatively, a ping pong paddle is quiet and sturdy but may not sting as much as is required to get the message across.

Christian Domestic Discipline Promotes Spanking Wives To Maintain Biblical Marriage

'Domestic discipline is the practice between two consenting life partners in which the head of the household (HoH) takes he necessary measures to achieve a healthy relationship dynamic; the necessary measure to create a healthy home environmental and the necessary measures to protect all members of the family from dangerous or detrimental outcomes by punishing the contributing, and thus unwanted, behaviors for the greater good of the family. '

This does read like it was written by someone with a firm grip of the English language.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard

Real God Feain' Spankers use genuine Fuller Brushes, not them flimsy Dollar store spankers...:p

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
And men theirs. I remember when I was 18 or 19 I worked at a call centre. A woman who was just a few years older than me asked "Why arent you working in the mine or at the lumber yard like a real man?" My response was "Why arent you in a kitchen or making a baby like a real woman?"
Wow - Love that. What a line.