Was the Exodus natural or supernatural, fact or fiction?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Was the Exodus natural orsupernatural, fact or fiction?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbJ6qVsu_MU

I have always had a problemwith the notion that God would have hardened Pharaoh’s soft heart and pave theway for him to kill/murder the first born of Egypt. For God to do so would havebeen evil indeed.

Do you think that science hasexplained the purported miracles as natural phenomena?

From what I can see, the Jewswho wrote the story did not take it literally.

http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/doubtingexodus.htm

Should Christians recognizethe O T stories as natural or supernatural, fact or fiction?

Regards

DL

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
To assist you I have posted the 800 direct line to God. Now do not mind being placed on hold as God will answer in order of priority. And God help you if you hang up before he gets to your call.
1 866- xxx- xxxx

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Are you kidding me? Of course it was real, it provided a Hollywood script that was
second to none with top movie stars. Would God not provide filmmakers with a real
script, something they could get their teeth into? You saw it on the movie screen
didn't you? Then it had to be real. Oh and who cares?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
To assist you I have posted the 800 direct line to God. Now do not mind being placed on hold as God will answer in order of priority. And God help you if you hang up before he gets to your call.
1 866- xxx- xxxx

I called, I never knew God lived in Mumbai.

Where are the hieroglyphs of the Habiru tribes being enslaved in Egypt?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I called, I never knew God lived in Mumbai.

Where are the hieroglyphs of the Habiru tribes being enslaved in Egypt?

As to Mumbai,people need work.
Looked it up - Interesting reading for later.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
The story of Prometheus, the Titan, is true. He fashioned man out of clay and gave us fire. The following statue was carved as Prometheus posed. Now, there are no ancient statues of Moses. Or, Egyptian references.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The story of Prometheus, the Titan, is true. He fashioned man out of clay and gave us fire. The following statue was carved as Prometheus posed. Now, there are no ancient statues of Moses. Or, Egyptian references.

So sorry but here you go.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Charts of the "Holy Land of Canaan" have been
84​
found extant in early Egypt as much as three hundred years before the alleged Israelite exodus, whence it is to be presumed that this promised land of peace and plenty was allegorical before it was historical. Massey states that an entablature on the wall of an Egyptian temple bore a list of some hundred and twenty place names afterwards localized in Palestine, at a date at least one hundred and fifty years before there could possibly have been an exodus of Israelites from Egypt. It requires little "proof" to ascertain that "Egypt" as used throughout the Bible has the meaning of the lower self or animal-human personality, indeed the physical body of man itself. Jerusalem means the "holy city" or the heavenly realms, which are in consciousness, not on the map.
http://pc93.tripod.com/lostlght.htm

To become Israel or Chosen one has to escape Egypt, the meaty beast. So it's very funny to hear meaty beasts make the claim.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why would a bunch of skilled up slaves wander around the desert without digging wells or building something to keep from the shade?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Furthermore, in Old Testament allegorism, "Egypt" could only be escaped by crossing the "Red Sea." As elaborated elsewhere, the liquid nature of the human body--composed of seven-eighths water--and that red in color, really solves the mystery of the "Red Sea." The soul must pass through its ordeals of living experience in the red fluid of the body to make its final exodus from the "flesh pots of Egypt." At any rate corrected modern translations of the Scriptures have taken the Red Sea out of the text! In Moffatt's translation it has become, and correctly, the "Reed Sea." Literalists must stand dumbfounded at this disappearance of their geographical body of water from the story. Yet, oddly enough, that very phrase, when taken in another and its obviously true sense, brings it back to them as the (physical) body composed mainly as water. Literally enough they must know that they are making their evolutionary way from "Egypt" to "Canaan" through a red body of water--the human blood!THE LOST KEY TO