Why does Jesus the shepherd leave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Why does Jesus the shepherdleave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

Scriptures say that God gaveSatan/Super Wolf dominion over the earth and the power to deceive all of us onthis world.

Jesus often used the shepherdand sheep analogy in scriptures.

Following that analogy andthe fact that Jesus has been gone for some time now, one must wonder why, ifour souls are so important to Jesus, he has left us and past generations atSatan’s mercy.

No shepherd I ever heard ofwould be so irresponsible to his duty to his flock.

Especially since scripturestell us that more sheep will be taken by Satan than protected by the shepherd.

Another breach of duty,FMPOV, is that Satan has been sentenced to hell by God, yet justice delayed isconsidered justice denied by most and God is denying mankind that justice.

I appreciate the free willargument that some might put but our free will was rescinded by God the momenthe gave Satan the power to deceive us against our will. That situation isdepicted somewhat in this clip which speaks to God letting Satan have his waywith us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234&feature=youtu.be

This clip is just to showwhat some think of the shepherd analogy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFw5TsAi1Mk&feature=related

Can you shed some light onthese two issues for me?

Regards
DL

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you are talking about the christian God, he/she has many confusing issues to settle within themselves....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Back on topic. Why?????????

He better have a good punchline.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The questions are easy to answer. Earth is hell. If there was no concept of hell there would none of heaven. Hell and evil are necessary to effect the correct selection of outcomes for the soul. This is gods way of screening returns for character flaws which automatically disqualify souls for a celestial seat close to the big guy. A failing soul is simply recycled into the human sphere for further tempering in a hellish place like Nova Scotia instead of Bermuda.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
You can talk about hell all you want but do NOT equate Nova Scotia with hell.
The unexplained in the Bible is always referred to as a mystery from God.
Well we don't know the intent of anything because the words have been redone
in the Bible for decades.
The Bible and the other religious books are designed to have us cling to the church
or religious society people subscribe to. personally I don't fall into any one group.
The fact is religion is becoming the opium of the masses as once stated by Lenin
It is unfortunate because religion was designed to be of comfort to people instead
it is being used as a method to control them. The founders of these religions had
designed faith to be liberating not encumbered by rituals of domination.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You can talk about hell all you want but do NOT equate Nova Scotia with hell.
The unexplained in the Bible is always referred to as a mystery from God.
Well we don't know the intent of anything because the words have been redone
in the Bible for decades.
The Bible and the other religious books are designed to have us cling to the church
or religious society people subscribe to. personally I don't fall into any one group.
The fact is religion is becoming the opium of the masses as once stated by Lenin
It is unfortunate because religion was designed to be of comfort to people instead
it is being used as a method to control them. The founders of these religions had
designed faith to be liberating not encumbered by rituals of domination.

The temperature is hovering between freezing and not freezing the wind is from the north east at 20k gusting to 40k ice pellets followed by sheets of sharp sleet being driven into the exposed skin, slush trying to be ice now crunchy now sloppy, maybe it will stop tomorrow maybe the next day, maybe in time for a christmas whiteout or a boxing day plunge to -20k -40kwith the wind. I have had arthritis for a long time, Nova Scotia is hell, at least it's not New Brunswick.

In the ancient books of the Jews we constantly find mention made of the god Jehovah, who ought to be called JAH, or IEUE. This God answered to the person whom the Hindoos designate by the name of Cristna, the second person in their trinity, or their God the saviour or preserver; and was he whom the Persians designated by the name Mithra, the second person in /their/ trinity, and also /their/ preserver or saviour; and was he whom the Romish Christians designate by the name of /Jesus/, also the second person in /their/ trinity, and /their/ saviour and preserver. He is called by the Jews the Lord of Hosts, God of Sabaoth : which means God of the stars and constellations. This name with the Greeks, Romans, and Gentiles in general, was understood and meant to designate both the Supreme Being and the Sun, Dominus Sol, the Lord of heaven and the heavenly host. The God Iaw, %&%*/ieue/, IHS, Jehovah, was the son of the celestial virgin, which she carries in her arms; the $!&/aur/, Horus, Lux, of the Egyptians;* the Lux of St. John. It is from this infant that Jesus took his origin; or at least it is from the ceremonies and worship of this infant, that his religion came to be corrupted into what we have it. … From the traditionary stories of this god Iao, which feigned annually to be born at the winter solstice, and to be put to death and raised to life on the third day at the vernal equinox, the Romish searchers after the evangelion or gospel, made out their Jesus.

Jehovah, or my %&%*/ieue/, or %*/ie/ of the Jews, was the Jove of the Latins and Etruscans. In the next page, and in p. 160, under the word --%/ell/, he allows that this %* /ie/was the name of Apollo, over the door of the Temple of Delphi. He then admits that this %&%*/ieue/ Jehovah is Jesus Christ in the following sentences : "/It would be almost endless to quote all the passages of scripture wherein the name //%&%*(ieue) is applied to Christ : let those, therefore, who own the scriptures as the rule of faith, and yet doubt his essential deity, only compare in the original scriptures (the passages too numerous to insert), and I think they cannot miss of a scriptural demonstration that Jesus is Jehovah/." But we have seen it is admitted that Jehovah is Jove, Apollo, Sol, whence it follows that Jesus is Jove, &c. */ Page 328 /* The three letters I H S, from the very earliest age of the Romish Christians, have been adopted for the insignia of their religion. We now very commonly see them embroidered in golden letters upon the velvet pulpit cloths of the churches in England, and th ANACALYPSIS

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"Why does Jesus the shepherdleave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?"

Why? Because he is dead.... pretty hard to do much in that situation.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well we don't know the intent of anything because the words have been redone in the Bible for decades.
The Septuagint is directly from Heeb into Greek which are two languages with very little flexibility. English is sloppy and can be twisted into knots in comparison.

"Why does Jesus the shepherdleave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?"

Why? Because he is dead.... pretty hard to do much in that situation.
Dead but left behind a tool box and directions on how to build and use weapons to fight said "Super Wolf".

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
There are 10 000 religions on Earth and over 40 000 different Christian denominations/independent churches. Assuming that one of these is the true church, a child has a 1:400 000 000 chance of getting it right.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There are 10 000 religions on Earth and over 40 000 different Christian denominations/independent churches. Assuming that one of these is the true church, a child has a 1:400 000 000 chance of getting it right.
That's like playing Russian Roulette with all chambers full.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Why does Jesus the shepherdleave his flock at the mercy of a Super Wolf?

Can you shed some light onthese two issues for me?

Regards
DL
Because he's been dead for a couple thousand years. But it's moot anyway. The probabilities of there being the "Super Wolf" and it's counterpart (or even that the two would even be rmotely interested in our goings on) are extremely miniscule.